Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #308 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/world-famous-bobski-mystery-thing-pic-308-a-90677/)

bobski 05-14-2013 10:39 AM

world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #308
 
1 Attachment(s)
sanding spools. what kind of machine uses these? what does the bit that it attaches to look like?

willshoum 05-14-2013 11:07 AM

Carpenters...........
 
Sanding drums, This should fit over an expanding rubber mandrel. The ones I saw were hooked up where the shaft moves up and down whist spinning at a high rate of speed, on a flat table. A lot of other uses with the right adapters.............;) It was used for contouring both metal and wood..............

dango 05-14-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willshoum (Post 1246324)
Sanding drums, This should fit over an expanding rubber mandrel. The ones I saw were hooked up where the shaft moves up and down whist spinning at a high rate of speed, on a flat table. A lot of other uses with the right adapters.............;) It was used for contouring both metal and wood..............

Yeap ,I concur , an osalating <---spell checker , where are you whenI need you.? :confused:


Ack..!

willshoum 05-14-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1246402)
Yeap ,I concur , an osalating <---spell checker , where are you whenI need you.? :confused:


Ack..!

You'll find me under a tonne of beer cans.................lol...................With the right know how and some washing machine parts you can make your own.................And your beer too!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

dango 05-14-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willshoum (Post 1246407)
You'll find me under a tonne of beer cans.................lol...................With the right know how and some washing machine parts you can make your own.................And your beer too!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Clean beer , I like , how (Green) of yue..! :D

bobski 05-14-2013 10:47 PM

then bingo it is!


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:22 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.