World Domination Logistics - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > World Domination Logistics

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 03:14 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I'm not a leader, but I'm a kick ass second in command. I'm fiercely loyal and don't mind getting my hands dirty.

So if any of you evil overlords needs a trusted lieutenant, a ruthless chief of secret police or something like that, just e-mail me.

This thread reminded me of this old list: Peter's Evil Overlord List

It's full of priceless knowledge.

Old 07-02-2009, 03:14 PM   #12

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Many states allow you a choice of annuity or lump sum, with the lump sum being smaller.

We'll work under the assumption that after taxes, child support for that little ba****d you sired during a night of drunken passion in Thailand, etcetera, that you have $50 million.

Say you drop $1000 on that pedigree cat that you'll stroke as you plot.

Say you can get Sealand for $20 million, and you buy $20 million in gold to back your own currency.

Am I correct in thinking that my Dillinger Dollar is now worth more than an American Dollar?

Old 07-02-2009, 03:22 PM   #13

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I am no economist, that is really bkt's area, but I would have to say if you issued $20 Million Benning Dollars and you had $20 Million in Gold to back them, you money would INSTANTLY be worth more than just about anyone's on the planet - so that would be a huge benefit right off the bat.

Now, the Sealand Idea I just can't get behind. I'm sorry, but an isolated platform out in the middle of the Ocean is just Screaming for an SBS/SeAL Team invasion to me. They blockade you with ships, well out of range, and wait you out until you are out of food, or out of your mind with cabin fever.

I think anything that is isolated, even built under a mountain just makes it too easy for your enemies to bring you down.

Have a high rise in Tokyo on the other hand, you have about 10,000 escape routes - you have immediate access to everything you need to survive should you have to leave the lair, and you can keep an eye out for Westerners looking to do you harm.

Stage one, I kill the cat. I hate cats and an evil ruler should have a real pet that invokes fear. I am thinking I'll have a Pterodactyl.

Old 07-02-2009, 03:48 PM   #14

Liked 1152 Times on 690 Posts
Likes Given: 363

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franciscomv View Post
I'm not a leader, but I'm a kick ass second in command. I'm fiercely loyal and don't mind getting my hands dirty.

So if any of you evil overlords needs a trusted lieutenant, a ruthless chief of secret police or something like that, just e-mail me.

This thread reminded me of this old list: Peter's Evil Overlord List

It's full of priceless knowledge.
I feel the exact same way. At work, I hate being in charge of something but put me as the no 2 guy and I can provide great ideas and implement plans and follow directions really well. Put me in charge of the same thing and all of a sudden I can't decide the best course of action.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 07-02-2009, 03:50 PM   #15

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

If I use Sealand as a piece of real estate to be able to call it a nation, but reside in a Panda forest in China, nobody dares to bomb me. I see the J.D. logic.

If I train my bikini assassination brigade entourage (B.A.B.E.s) using surplus C&R Mosins, I should have enough left for the pet mongoose, infinitely cooler than the cat.

Old 07-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franciscomv View Post

Your hired. I will put you in Charge of Homeland Security. REAL Homeland Security. And Immigration, since you will be well versed in immigrating yourself to our new nation, you can shore up any holes we have in that little cadre.

Old 07-02-2009, 04:00 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If I use Sealand as a piece of real estate to be able to call it a nation, but reside in a Panda forest in China, nobody dares to bomb me. I see the J.D. logic.
That's thinking with your dipstick Jimmy!

I like it. Okay, Sealand is back on the table, but only as Real Estate.

I think we can save money on arms and munitions if we just barter with the existing Superpowers as to whom we will side with first.

We can also sell sponsorship on the B.A.B.E.S. "uniforms" to companies more in touch with our world goals. Haliburton, I am sure, would like to have some positive press.

Old 07-02-2009, 04:04 PM   #18

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Your hired. I will put you in Charge of Homeland Security. REAL Homeland Security. And Immigration, since you will be well versed in immigrating yourself to our new nation, you can shore up any holes we have in that little cadre.
I'll second Francisco, but only after he posts his evil laugh.

It is important to do these things correctly.

Old 07-02-2009, 04:13 PM   #19

As a fledgling nation, I think it will be in our best interests to have faux interest in the UN. Get them to give us some aid, have them court us a bit and make use of that before we go crossing any lines into the Nuclear World.....

Old 07-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #20

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I just want world leaders to visit the palace and bow to me.