Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Word association game

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2013, 02:40 PM   #5871
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1354 Times on 1028 Posts
Likes Given: 1765

Default Wake up call...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayamamasami View Post
Don't drink, was at work at 0600, got home just after 1900, slept all if 1 hour, 20 minutes last night, maybe two hours the night before. I'm so wired, too tired to sleep, mind too busy to stay asleep, brand new butter bar west pointer to teach. This unit is bent to the nines. Have their shortage annexes filled the the complete sub component hand receipt items. Have to teach the butter bar right or he's gonna be like my last PL who couldn't field strip an M-4 because "I'll never use it!" and asked an E-4 how to strip, clean and reassemble the weapon. Man, I hate the ADA! Send me back to infantry!!!
60 mm mortar, wilst in training............... gods speed, my heart is heavy..... Sorry i couldn't help my self...............

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

dango Likes This 
Old 03-20-2013, 06:07 PM   #5872

Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum

60 mm mortar, wilst in training............... gods speed, my heart is heavy..... Sorry i couldn't help my self...............
Wasn't a C, was a B! Leg, grunt, Bravo!! Little Charlie's were our buds, though, hell to the yes!!
Old 03-20-2013, 08:14 PM   #5873
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1354 Times on 1028 Posts
Likes Given: 1765

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayamamasami View Post
Wasn't a C, was a B! Leg, grunt, Bravo!! Little Charlie's were our buds, though, hell to the yes!!
does it matter. The round blew when in the tube............the military put a hold on all mortars all across the globe......Can you say made in china...........

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

dango Likes This 
Old 03-20-2013, 08:37 PM   #5874

Saw 2 M60 mgs blow up on the mg range back in the day cuz of bad ammo. I know it's sad. Training accidents are worse than blue on blues. Been involved with a couple of those, too. More suicides now than ever before. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be some heartless ahole. But poopoo happens. It's gallows humor, I guess. Just not trying to be funny. I don't know. I hate it when people get killed. Seen too much of it, way too much. I can't dwell on it. We r training up for another go. Supposedly I'm not going this time. But I have to train like I am cuz my men are going. It sucks. Embrace the suck. Or what else am I going to do? Maybe that's why I get these headaches cuz I seen too much. Docs say post traumatic headache syndrome from TBI. If I think about it too much... It tears me up. If you been there, you know. I have tears running now. All concussion injuries so I guess I'm lucky. Haven't lost anything or had a penetrating wound. But I'm dead so it ain't nothing but a thing. One more year and I can retire. One more year...

Old 03-20-2013, 08:42 PM   #5875

Look, I'm sorry about the rant. Sometimes it just gets bad. I've had a ripping headache for a week now. I don't know what you know, where you been, what you seen, brother. I just got very emotional just then. I can't allow that to happen. I apologize if I offended.

Old 03-20-2013, 09:21 PM   #5876
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2221 Times on 1379 Posts
Likes Given: 14838

Re-coop...<-word)........Took 3 years to get my head on right , I wasn't me , just a movie..! Bad movie at that..! Solute , Yoyomamaweren'tsamy..!

I-Felt-a-Thigh..! ---------------Hooo Yaul..!

Old 03-20-2013, 10:10 PM   #5877

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango
Re-coop...<-word)........Took 3 years to get my head on right , I wasn't me , just a movie..! Bad movie at that..! Solute , Yoyomamaweren'tsamy..!

I-Felt-a-Thigh..! ---------------Hooo Yaul..!
I have no idea what you just said....
Old 03-20-2013, 10:25 PM   #5878
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Confusion <--Word) I still gots it ..! The art of talking with-out saying anything , should a been a politician..! Damn , I'm good..!

Old 03-20-2013, 10:41 PM   #5879

Liked 855 Times on 620 Posts
Likes Given: 480

Quote:
I have no idea what you just said....
think he's cajun lol

Troy Laundry
Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.
dango Likes This 
Old 03-20-2013, 11:07 PM   #5880
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Yankee-Pollach....................<--No dobt.!