Word association game - Page 1518
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Word association game

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2013, 03:31 AM   #15171
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
25-5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,555
Liked 911 Times on 649 Posts
Likes Given: 269

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez2b View Post
hot date.....
12/7/41...................................
__________________

"...from my cold dead hands" Charlton Heston & NRA
"He which hath no stomach to this fight,/ Let him depart." Henry V

25-5 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:44 AM   #15172
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rockratt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 1,989
Liked 1890 Times on 824 Posts
Likes Given: 1423

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25-5
12/7/41...................................
Infamy.........
__________________
Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!!!!!!OllllllO
rockratt is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:11 AM   #15173
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DFlynt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Festus, Missouri
Posts: 3,048
Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1552

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockratt View Post
Infamy.........
ignominious
__________________

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

DFlynt is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:35 PM   #15174
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,898
Liked 1069 Times on 718 Posts
Likes Given: 1626

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt View Post
ignominious
Dastardly ...........
__________________
johnr1943 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:13 PM   #15175
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rockratt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 1,989
Liked 1890 Times on 824 Posts
Likes Given: 1423

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnr1943 View Post
dastardly ...........
deed...............
__________________
Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!!!!!!OllllllO
rockratt is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:16 PM   #15176
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Ez2b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: MODESTO CA.
Posts: 1,773
Liked 552 Times on 373 Posts

Default

...... sold......

__________________
Ez2b is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #15177
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,898
Liked 1069 Times on 718 Posts
Likes Given: 1626

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez2b View Post
...... sold......
Bought ............
__________________
johnr1943 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:25 PM   #15178
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
beaglesam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Southwest Ohio
Posts: 2,022
Liked 702 Times on 491 Posts
Likes Given: 1109

Default

resold..........

__________________
beaglesam is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:39 PM   #15179
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Ez2b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: MODESTO CA.
Posts: 1,773
Liked 552 Times on 373 Posts

Default

...... gifted.....

__________________
Ez2b is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #15180
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DFlynt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Festus, Missouri
Posts: 3,048
Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1552

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez2b View Post
...... gifted.....
regifted...
__________________

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

DFlynt is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Rob Pincus Named to Board of Advisors of the US Concealed Carry Association hydrashok The Club House 5 08-03-2010 05:07 PM
Texas Cull Hunters Association jtmiddleton Hunting Forum 2 07-23-2010 01:35 AM
National Association for Gun Rights Rodmaker Legal and Activism 10 07-09-2010 08:00 PM
Illinois State Rifle Association has already filed a lawsuit -Chicago Gun Ban tracker Legal and Activism 5 06-27-2008 09:03 PM