Word association game - Page 1142
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Word association game

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2013, 11:11 PM   #11411
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DFlynt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Festus, Missouri
Posts: 3,041
Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1540

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnr1943 View Post
busted ............
Jailed....
__________________

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

DFlynt is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:22 PM   #11412
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
25-5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,320
Liked 784 Times on 577 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt View Post
Jailed....
Not, so far!
__________________

"...from my cold dead hands" Charlton Heston & NRA
"He which hath no stomach to this fight,/ Let him depart." Henry V

25-5 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:20 AM   #11413
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Free State of Winston, AL
Posts: 3,089
Liked 2014 Times on 1191 Posts
Likes Given: 971

Default

Zimmerman

__________________

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

JimRau is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:36 AM   #11414
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Anna_Purna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7,238
Liked 6751 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Default

Innocent ..............

__________________
Anna_Purna is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:57 AM   #11415
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
25-5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,320
Liked 784 Times on 577 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna
Innocent ..............
Child......
__________________

"...from my cold dead hands" Charlton Heston & NRA
"He which hath no stomach to this fight,/ Let him depart." Henry V

25-5 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:01 AM   #11416
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,898
Liked 1069 Times on 718 Posts
Likes Given: 1626

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25-5 View Post
Child......
prodigy


__________________
johnr1943 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:08 AM   #11417
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
25-5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,320
Liked 784 Times on 577 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnr1943

prodigy

Mozart.....
__________________

"...from my cold dead hands" Charlton Heston & NRA
"He which hath no stomach to this fight,/ Let him depart." Henry V

25-5 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:33 AM   #11418
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FullautoUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Marxachusetts
Posts: 2,627
Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Default

Piano.......

__________________
LIVE FREE OR DIE

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
FullautoUSA is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:43 AM   #11419
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Free State of Winston, AL
Posts: 3,089
Liked 2014 Times on 1191 Posts
Likes Given: 971

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna View Post
Innocent ..............
Victim
__________________

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

JimRau is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:44 AM   #11420
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DFlynt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Festus, Missouri
Posts: 3,041
Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1540

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post
Piano.......
Harpsichord...
__________________

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

DFlynt is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Rob Pincus Named to Board of Advisors of the US Concealed Carry Association hydrashok The Club House 5 08-03-2010 04:07 PM
Texas Cull Hunters Association jtmiddleton Hunting Forum 2 07-23-2010 12:35 AM
National Association for Gun Rights Rodmaker Legal and Activism 10 07-09-2010 07:00 PM
Illinois State Rifle Association has already filed a lawsuit -Chicago Gun Ban tracker Legal and Activism 5 06-27-2008 08:03 PM