Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Wonderful gun shaped usb flash drive

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2012, 06:30 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Wonderful gun shaped usb flash drive

http://www.meritline.com/8gb-usb-flash-drive-gun-shaped---p-76800.aspx

Has anyone else here ever seen this product? It is the most wonderful invention for gun lovers, a gun shaped USB flash drive. 8GB and on sale today for only $8.99!

I showed this to my wife who instantly ordered two of them, one for her and one for me. I've already asked her to order more of them by the way.

I'm not an employee of this or any other company, and I do NOT get compensated in any way shape or form for posting about this item.

Look here, I know there are tons of USB Flash Drives on the market, but how many of them look like a handgun? And not only in shape but in this much detail? Besides, how better to show your love of guns than by having a gun shaped USB Flash Drive? They make not only great USB Flash Drives, in and of themselves, but are wonderful ways to subtly get the message that guns aren't dangerous to husbands, wives and anyone else that either loves or needs that subtle touch to show them that guns can be useful objects indeed. Just think of the gift possibilities!

Seriously though, it would be hard to find something as beautiful in and of itself, as well as totally functional and useful besides. I know I'm new here and none of you know me from Adam, but I would not endorse anything I had not bought myself and found to be worth the money it costs. As my wife and I are both disabled, and know how life is on a limited income, you can be sure I know the meaning of getting a great product for a most reasonable price. I do hope you at least look at it, and share it with others who also share our love of all things firearm and firearm related.

(I don't know why, but the images I tried to upload from photobucket did not show up on the post. However if you follow the link at the top of the post you can see all five of them on my account. And if someone can figure out how to get them to display would be kind enough, perhaps they would post them as a followup to my post. Thank you)

Face the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.
Proud NRA member
It is not paranoia if they really are out to get you!!! And the anti-gun zealots are hell bent on disarming every one of us!!!

Last edited by kjohns2001; 02-25-2012 at 06:33 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here