Wonder Twin Powers, Activate! - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 05:29 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Mine was time travel too as well. But I would go back and take care of people that needed to be taken care of like Hitler I would go back and kill him while on the crapper or when he was a teenager. I would go back and kill oswald two days before he shot kenady. I would go back and kill John Wilkes Booth. I would also buy some Zerox and Microsoft stock along with HP and Tesas Instruments stock.

I would go back and buy guns tons of guns all unfired condition and keep them that way. I would go back and buy a bunch of now Class III firearms like a Browning BAR and a Tommy gun.

I would also go to roswell the night of teh crash and take my digicam and cam corder with me.

I would commission a very large gun something along the lines of a 700 NE or 475 A&M Mag or 50BMG. Then I would go back to dino times and shoot me a dam T-Rex.
Ahh, this becomes a whole different thread about screwing with the future and unseen, unintended consequences of such actions. But I've given it thought as well.

Old 01-01-2009, 09:29 AM   #22

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Some great effing answers...esp JD's. I'd personally like to have the ability to teleport to any place I wanted at willand take people with me. Much like the movie "Jumper" and less like Nightcrawler of the Xmen.

I could eat breakfast in Greece, take my son to fire rubber bullets at Palestinians in Israel, eat lunch in Shanghai, scuba dive in Australia, have dinner with the wife in Rome, and play a late night game of paintball with 20 of my closest friends in the Mall of America after hours. All in one day

Old 01-02-2009, 04:04 AM   #23

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

When I still watched TV (canceled cable about 6 months ago..everything I need is online, but I digress) I really got into watching Heroes on NBC.

I'm especially fond of Hiro's power to control time in general....stopping it, time travel, slowing it down..

Firstly, you'd make a damn elite soldier...stop time, waltz in, save the hostages, slit a few throats, stop in a pub and have a pint, and waltz back to the green zone before anyone knew the wiser.

Second, if something happened that you wanted corrected, just go back a day or two and change the circumstances.

But, if we're going to get into the technicalities of time travel, then I highly suggest everyone go rent the movie "Primer". Its very confusing at first, but starts making a little more sense at the end. I've probably watched it 20 or so times in the past few years. Very interesting thought into what time travel really 'is' (assuming for the sake of argument that time travel actually exists).

Old 01-02-2009, 05:07 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
Why would anyone shorten the length of an orgasm?
I'm talking about mine, not hers.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 01-02-2009, 07:13 PM   #25

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
, take my son to fire rubber bullets at Palestinians in Israel,
Only rubber ones? That's a shame....

Old 01-02-2009, 07:17 PM   #26
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2995 Times on 1560 Posts
Likes Given: 279

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt g View Post
10 minute long orgasms?
My SO would be pissed if she got shorted like that. I would be DEAD if mine lasted that long.

Old 01-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #27

I would want the power of the weather, Because the weather can tear stuf up more that any other force on earth man made or not. it can aslo make things very nice and people happy

If someone pisses you off then send a tornado up there arse

Or Just the powers of Jack Jack from the pixar short

Carl Rasmussen

favorite sites
www.nc4x4.com
www.cfsjc.com
www.ifsja.org
www.preparedsociety.com

Last edited by Ridgerunnerras; 01-02-2009 at 09:14 PM.

Old 01-03-2009, 08:12 PM   #28

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Only rubber ones? That's a shame....
If you shoot them with rubber bullets, you get to shoot them again another day. Conserve your Palestinians and there'll always be some to shoot for future generations.

Old 01-03-2009, 10:58 PM   #29

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
If you shoot them with rubber bullets, you get to shoot them again another day. Conserve your Palestinians and there'll always be some to shoot for future generations.
Since Islam, and by proxy the Palestinians, whole goal is out breed us anyways, I would say you don't have much to worry about in that regard. Take a look at the South of France these days to get an idea of what I am talking about.

I prefer real bullets, if they are worth shooting, and there a TON of those f**kers in that part of the world who are worth it, then it's worth doing right.

JD

Old 01-03-2009, 11:07 PM   #30

Default Hammy

I would like to be like Hammy in Over the Hedge. Give me a little caffine to wind me up & let me go! Better yet, give me an AMP or Red Bull & I'd be twice as fast!! Can you imagine! Just think how much stuff you could get done in one day. At least a weeks worth.