Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Wonder Twin Powers, Activate! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/wonder-twin-powers-activate-9546/)

Benning Boy 12-31-2008 02:42 PM

Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!

Mods, feel free to delete if this has been done.

You are exposed to radiation from space, and develop ONE super power. What is it, and why?:cool:

Dillinger 12-31-2008 02:58 PM

The ability to time travel within my own lifetime - at will, and retain all the knowledge that I had learned at any point.

Example - I would go back to high school, knowing what I know now, and skip more classes to hang out with Becky Greene and Lisa Morrison. :cool:

Stop by 1986 and buy Microsoft at IPO - Hold the stock until early 1999 - cash in and making myself a few billion.

Summer of 1999, set up my own professional "contracting" company - Start building assets. Hire experts in logistics, travel, profiling, plus all the "heavy lifting" jobs.

In 2000 take the FBI's Most Wanted List from today, or in the future, and start using my "employees" to eliminate threats before they become a thorn in the side. (Note: Add to the list with names the likes of Paris Hilton, Borat, Jamie Kennedy, Kayne West, etc. )

Manage the whole thing from the future, so I can see trends before they happen and work to alter them.

No, I haven't ever given this any thought. :cool:

JD

Benning Boy 12-31-2008 03:08 PM

Incredibly thoughtful response. Makes my X-Ray vision at the Hollywood premieres seem adolescent at best.:o

Dillinger 12-31-2008 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 58532)
Incredibly thoughtful response. Makes my X-Ray vision at the Hollywood premieres seem adolescent at best.:o

LMAO - That's the best you had? Why not Invisibility, then you could follow them home and sneak in. :D

Benning Boy 12-31-2008 03:20 PM

See, that's why you're the Mod, and I'm HatMan, strange visitor from another planet.

I'm changing my answer to invisibility.:D

Dillinger 12-31-2008 03:48 PM

MANLY Hatman.....:D

Benning Boy 12-31-2008 04:04 PM

Well done sir, well done.:D

painted_klown 12-31-2008 04:43 PM

I have thought about this as well and I would say the power to make myself and/or anything that touches my skin invisible. Your clothes and anything you touch needs to be invisible as well or you would get SERIOUSLY hurt by people who thought you were a ghost!;)

hillbilly68 12-31-2008 04:54 PM

It is true, we never really grow up.

Since this isn't the bunker I will keep it SFW ;) My second choice then would be the ability to know what women are thinking. Could backfire I know, and most of us probably prefer not to know but ...:cool:

And I promise to only use my powers for good. OK, maybe not!

ScottG 12-31-2008 05:30 PM

And you know I don't already have super powers how? :p