Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Women...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2013, 01:55 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 666 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 1399

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
She's emasculated you.
She has disrespected you.
She doesn't value your contribution.
She allows her friends to ridicule you, and here's a harsh fact: who the hell do you think is giving them the ammo to ridicule you with?
She's talking **** about you behind your back, likely in the most disrespectful way possible.
And I agree with the others, as bad as it sounds, in my experience; women rarely, if ever, move on unless they're moving on to SOMEONE ELSE.
My buddy Trip is right. Too much drama in your young life... Cut her loose and don't look back. Who knows... she might actually get some maturity down the trail and get back in touch with you.... But in all likelyhood from what I can gauge about you young man, you won't be alone when she does..

You need to find someone who's going to stick by you good OR bad... Through things like loss of a Parent or Grandparent... Birth or adoption of a child... or (God forbid) cancer. Some one who realizes life is sometimes hard but easier to take if you have someone to truely love and who will love you back. A person who puts your feelings and private pain ahead of themselves. Someone you can grow and grow old with... someone who you can rediscover from time to time... who wants to wake up beside you every morning. She's out there man... just gotta keep your options (heart & mind) open.

In the meantime... Enjoy your new freedom & peace of mind. You deserve at least that.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:53 PM   #72
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6945 Times on 4177 Posts
Likes Given: 8349

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc3402 View Post
There is nothing temporary about this. It may be temporary in her mind, and it may work out in her mind, but there are two people in this relationship. She can't take back her comments about him going nowhere fast. She will never be able to convince him that a) she didn't mean it, b) she was only kidding, c) It was just one of those days, or d) All of the above.
When someone is rude, condescending and hurtful such as mentioned here, even if the 'offender' apologizes, I always think "he/she has it in him/her to be mean and hurtful".

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR10 View Post
Women never really love a man, they see us as a tool to get what they want. Men, on the other hand, get p whipped and confuse that with love.
I think this is very untrue. Someone must have burned you bad somewhere along the way.
People Like This 
Old 05-16-2013, 07:07 PM   #73
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2924 Times on 1679 Posts
Likes Given: 17318

Relationships are just way too complex..! History teaches us , <---(History teaches us how too be better self centered idiots ..! More insecurities , judge others for the sins of others and if we can't start with a cleans slate each time ,
Why vent and corrupt the next in line..!

Each and every new relationship is just that , (new).! The past is the past , leave it there or we can never move on.., !

Too all loving and broken , to all hopeful and searching , if we can't see beyond the past , there is no hope for a very bright future..!

Cast out your Demond's and open new doors and don't blame me for Mistakes of the past , for I come with all new baggage and if you can not accommodate new space , how can you possibly care for me..?

Old 05-16-2013, 07:07 PM   #74

Liked 20 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
Stereotyping anyone usually does not end well for anyone. And I hadn't taken that form the OP.
Re-read the title of this thread, he didnt say MY GF, duh
Old 05-16-2013, 07:09 PM   #75

Liked 163 Times on 105 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Hmmmm. Sounds kinda familiar. I married young and two weeks short of our 24th anniversary she said, "I don't want to be married to you any more" and within a week she had divorce papers and had moved out. It was hard but you get over it. Now I'm approaching my 4th anniversary with the most wonderful woman in the world. Don't be scared, if she wants to go, let her.

Old 05-16-2013, 07:12 PM   #76

Liked 322 Times on 178 Posts

My wife was married before. To a guy she went to high school with. Everything seemed fine. Then she enrolled in college. He sold re-bar and concrete supplies in a strip mall construction supply warehouse. He liked to go fishing and play softball and chew. He never went to college. He was content. She, now at school, joined a sorority. She met new people. A 'new world' opened up. Gone was the small country town. She began to view her husband as an anchor. A throw back to limited choices from her older days. He was 'going nowhere'. She ultimately divorced him and, married me. That's how it goes. Women put out fishing lines and troll for a new catch. They will never jump into open water. They always have another boat to jump into. It's a security thing. Sounds like your girl is following the standard game plan. Run. Run and don't look back.

Old 05-16-2013, 08:23 PM   #77

Liked 181 Times on 134 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4U

Same boat here, except I was almost 20 years thinking I was there for life.
Wanna have a beer together? Lol
Old 05-16-2013, 09:08 PM   #78

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planejain View Post
No, he saved it for the first sentence of the OP.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Doc3402 Likes This 
Old 05-16-2013, 09:13 PM   #79
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6747 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
No, he saved it for the first sentence of the OP.
Yep, and strangely enough, Tshooter put her in that very same classification, 'Women'......

Old 05-16-2013, 09:20 PM   #80
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1767 Times on 988 Posts
Likes Given: 1302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planejain View Post
Reread the original post. In the first sentence he called her his "girlfired", which is either a typo or the Freudian slip of the year.