Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2010, 08:51 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report

The word bubblegun is replacing a choice word in the following narrative

"Meet Melissa Lee Williams.

Attachment 22075

The West Virginia woman, 41, is facing assault and weapons charges after allegedly waving a knife at two men who declined her demands to engage in sexual conduct at a motor inn.

The October 22 incident is detailed in an amusing/gross Jackson County Sheriff’s Department report excerpted here: http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/assets/largemelissaleewilliams.jpg

According to investigators, Williams--who lives four doors down from her estranged husband at the 77 Motor Inn--showed up at his door and asked Danny Williams and another man to “eat my bubblegum.” At this point, Williams, pictured in the mug shot at right, “commenced to undress herself,” reported Deputy Ross Mellinger.

While Danny Williams “declined said invitation,” the other man, Adam Watson, told cops that he “agreed to perform at her request.” However, as Watson approached Williams, “he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams.” Watson, understandably, “declined to proceed any further.”

This is when Melissa Williams allegedly “produced a lock-back folding knife,” opened it, and pointed the weapon at her estranged husband. She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report: “Somebody is going to eat my bubblegum or I’m going to cut your ....... throat.”

When Deputy Mellinger arrived on the scene he observed Williams--who, like the two men, appeared to be intoxicated--nude from the waist down. After pocketing a knife that was on the coffee table in front of Williams, Mellinger arrested her for domestic assault and brandishing a deadly weapon.

Williams, who was released from jail after posting $3000 bond, is next due in Jackson County Magistrate Court on February 16."

Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report | The Smoking Gun

The only 357 magnum to me is the Ruger Security Six!!

Last edited by mesinge2; 11-11-2011 at 04:16 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-26-2010, 08:55 PM   #2

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

What was the alleged deadly weapon?

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 11-26-2010, 09:05 PM   #3

Liked 116 Times on 100 Posts
Likes Given: 231

The Deadly Weapon...Her Bad Odor...

Old 11-26-2010, 09:05 PM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

That is Scary

Old 11-26-2010, 09:21 PM   #5

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

What flavor bubblegum?

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 11-26-2010, 09:25 PM   #6

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
What flavor bubblegum?
Juicy Fruit

The only 357 magnum to me is the Ruger Security Six!!

Old 11-26-2010, 09:25 PM   #7

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

skully!

Nearly puked up Thankgiving Dinner!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 11-26-2010, 09:44 PM   #8

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
What flavor bubblegum?

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 11-26-2010, 09:52 PM   #9

Liked 1127 Times on 542 Posts
Likes Given: 1249

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesinge2 View Post
The word bubblegun is replacing a choice word in the following narrative

"Meet Melissa Lee Williams.

Attachment 22075

The West Virginia woman, 41, is facing assault and weapons charges after allegedly waving a knife at two men who declined her demands to engage in sexual conduct at a motor inn.

The October 22 incident is detailed in an amusing/gross Jackson County Sheriff’s Department report excerpted here: http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/assets/largemelissaleewilliams.jpg

According to investigators, Williams--who lives four doors down from her estranged husband at the 77 Motor Inn--showed up at his door and asked Danny Williams and another man to “eat my bubblegum.” At this point, Williams, pictured in the mug shot at right, “commenced to undress herself,” reported Deputy Ross Mellinger.

While Danny Williams “declined said invitation,” the other man, Adam Watson, told cops that he “agreed to perform at her request.” However, as Watson approached Williams, “he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams.” Watson, understandably, “declined to proceed any further.”

This is when Melissa Williams allegedly “produced a lock-back folding knife,” opened it, and pointed the weapon at her estranged husband. She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report: “Somebody is going to eat my bubblegum or I’m going to cut your ....... throat.”

When Deputy Mellinger arrived on the scene he observed Williams--who, like the two men, appeared to be intoxicated--nude from the waist down. After pocketing a knife that was on the coffee table in front of Williams, Mellinger arrested her for domestic assault and brandishing a deadly weapon.

Williams, who was released from jail after posting $3000 bond, is next due in Jackson County Magistrate Court on February 16."

Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report | The Smoking Gun
I think I would sooner be stabbed

Old 11-26-2010, 10:08 PM   #10
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6750 Times on 4078 Posts
Likes Given: 8063

I read this story on The Smoking Gun, too. Disgusting.