Woman at Arlington Cemetery resigns - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Woman at Arlington Cemetery resigns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2012, 09:21 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

she should be hanged, what a worthless piece of sh!t!

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

People Like This 
Old 11-24-2012, 11:08 PM   #22

Liked 1739 Times on 898 Posts
Likes Given: 1338

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
she should be hanged, what a worthless piece of sh!t!
I hope I never get on your bad side.
People Like This 
Old 11-24-2012, 11:40 PM   #23

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincine
I hope I never get on your bad side.
you dont need to worry about anything :-)

the past 10 years has really desensitized me, and im very patriotic and cant stand idiotic people.

but i have great personality ;-)

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 11-24-2012, 11:40 PM   #24

Liked 1083 Times on 785 Posts
Likes Given: 556

It would be cool for a few of our fallen to haunt her ass for a few weeks then made to clean the whole wall with a tooth brush

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 11-25-2012, 12:01 AM   #25

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change
I'm sure she meant it as a joke but one must know the boundaries and she definitely crossed it. Funny is one thing, disrespect is another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

exactly! she found out that many didn't share her sense of humor as well. if she had done this in a library with a sign that asked for silence, it might have been funny. but in a place where we honor those who died serving our country, personally i found it disrespectful and in very poor taste.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincine
I don’t believe she meant to be disrespectful. I believe she was just STUPID and egocentric! She didn’t see past the sign’s instruction to be quiet, to its purpose of fostering decorum & respect. Lots of people are STUPID these days. Lots of people confuse appearances with substance, factoid with fact, preferring ‘truthiness’ to truth. It was egocentric to post it on fb. To say to the world: “Look at Me!”; “Look at how I thumb my nose at authority!”; “Aren’t I special!”

While I don’t believe she meant disrespect, on purpose, the service members resting there (unlike Phelps & Co.), just to disrespect the authority the sign represented, I don’t appreciate people who should know better being disrespectful by accident either.

I expect the loss of her job will enlighten her and make her more generally aware.
That's exactly what really happened. Her and her friend liked rebelling against authority, and supposedly do this type of thing semi regularly. She supposedly wasn't really screaming, and there was supposedly no one around to see the finger.

Very similar to the picture I have somewhere. Standing next to a sign that says "swim at your own risk. Do not feed the alligators" I'm wearing flippers, a snorkel, and mask. And a Speedo. While holding a bag of hot dogs. I never got in the water though.

But this is a different level of a$$holery.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:15 AM   #26

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
That's exactly what really happened. Her and her friend liked rebelling against authority, and supposedly do this type of thing semi regularly. She supposedly wasn't really screaming, and there was supposedly no one around to see the finger.

Very similar to the picture I have somewhere. Standing next to a sign that says "swim at your own risk. Do not feed the alligators" I'm wearing flippers, a snorkel, and mask. And a Speedo. While holding a bag of hot dogs. I never got in the water though.

Find the photo and post it! That's an order.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 11-25-2012, 12:16 AM   #27
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21581 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:

the thing that probably pisses so many people off is the fct that she posted it on her Facebook page! and telling everyone where it was taken.

kind of like the saying, " if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around, did it really make any sound?" the fact that she did it, really whether anyone had seen it or not, speaks volumes about her character, or actually lack of.

still what upsets me is, she has not come forth and even apologised for her actions, only her father has said she feels embarassed. Hmmmm...... again points towards her lack of character.

Old 11-25-2012, 12:20 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car54

Find the photo and post it! That's an order.
If I could find it, I would. I've been looking for it ever since this blew up.

Old 11-25-2012, 12:23 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

the thing that probably pisses so many people off is the fct that she posted it on her Facebook page! and telling everyone where it was taken.

kind of like the saying, " if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around, did it really make any sound?" the fact that she did it, really whether anyone had seen it or not, speaks volumes about her character, or actually lack of.

still what upsets me is, she has not come forth and even apologised for her actions, only her father has said she feels embarassed. Hmmmm...... again points towards her lack of character.
And ya know, she could have simply tightened her privacy settings and no one would have been the wiser. That's what aggravated me. She disrespected our heroes, and then BRAGGED about it.

Last edited by trip286; 11-25-2012 at 11:28 AM.
People Like This 
Old 11-25-2012, 12:23 AM   #30
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21581 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
If I could find it, I would. I've been looking for it ever since this blew up.
might be on her facebook page? just an idea.