Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Will my avatar be changed when JD gets home? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/will-my-avatar-changed-when-jd-gets-home-12248/)

dnthmn2004 03-26-2009 05:51 PM

Will my avatar be changed when JD gets home?
 
Check out my latest masterpiece in http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/devil-wears-hugo-boss-12204/ thread.

Benning Boy 03-26-2009 06:09 PM

I leaned towards yes, but he may hesitate because of your present one.

Will be interesting to see the depth of his vengeance.:D

Dillinger 03-26-2009 06:12 PM

Damn, I was trying to edit the poll to show who voted for what option... LOL

JD

dnthmn2004 03-26-2009 06:14 PM

I wish you could, that way I could see who the blazes voted no!

You can't change my avatar, its just too sweet!

iloveguns 03-26-2009 06:17 PM

i VOTED NO:D

Dillinger 03-26-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dnthmn2004 (Post 87282)
I wish you could, that way I could see who the blazes voted no!

You can't change my avatar, its just too sweet!

Oh, don't think a nice hind end is getting you out of hot water. I am not saying it won't help the situation, but you don't get to get out of Hell free just because of THAT.....

Now, if she was available, and had some Peanut Butter M&M's strewn about her lower back and buttocks to make her the envy of Benning Boy.... Then you might be on to something.....:cool:

JD

iloveguns 03-26-2009 08:44 PM

dnthman can you take my avatar and put JD's head coming out of the crack of the world?:cool:

Dillinger 03-26-2009 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iloveguns (Post 87324)
dnthman can you take my avatar and put JD's head coming out of the crack of the world?:cool:

Do it and you are BOTH taking three days off. You shouldn't even have that avatar since it's not PG-13 there iloveguns....

iloveguns 03-26-2009 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 87325)
Do it and you are BOTH taking three days off. You shouldn't even have that avatar since it's not PG-13 there iloveguns....

LOL its just 2 balloons put together:D

dnthmn2004 03-26-2009 11:17 PM

Looks like I might say bye bye to those sweet buns.:(


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:15 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.