THIS will change when I'm in charge! - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

THIS will change when I'm in charge!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 10:43 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3488 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
OK, so folks who disagree with you should just be put down? Hang 'em? Ship 'em out? Do I have that right?

(Good luck if you ever find yourself on the wrong end of that sort of deal.)
I agree, this can't be the country policy. We wouldn't be a country after the first 6 months...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Next ruler: Anti-capitalism/anti-American-exceptionalism within America
Anti-American exceptionalism - I believe it needs to be allowed, because other wise we are restricting what we are trying to set up here. However, we don't need to make prosperous.

For example, People Like Michael Moore should be allowed to continue to expound untruths, but we should also be allowed to specifically target his information and put it to bed once and for all. Moore's films could be viewed, but it would need to be taxed to pay for a counter argument. If the message is THAT good it won't matter, and people will want to see the message and hear the word. They won't mind paying the extra couple of dollars to fund a counter message.

If the person putting forth the drivel is that confident of their message, they won't mind having their net proceeds reviewed and a portion of their gross profits spent on the counter message. After all, if they are that concerned with the message, the proceeds of their effort should really be secondary.

If they can get such a following that they make a profit, in the Capitialist Sense of the Word, so much the better for them. The government won't restrict that, but we don't need to make it such a one way street for these anti government anarchists.

Next Ruler: The Economy of California

JD

Old 10-07-2008, 01:59 AM   #32

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Dissolve the UN and take the Iranian delegation hostage, If parents have children that they can't feed ot take care of have a christian religious orphanage take them for care and moral guidance. Dissolve public education.Free medical care only to those that have severe debilitating diseases. Only property owning American citizens can vote. I could go on...CD

Old 10-07-2008, 01:59 AM   #33

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Oy...take a joke, bkt............

I thought this was supposed to be a "fun" thread.....lol.

Lighten up, people. Life is short.

Old 10-07-2008, 04:01 AM   #34

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
OK, so folks who disagree with you should just be put down? Hang 'em? Ship 'em out? Do I have that right?

(Good luck if you ever find yourself on the wrong end of that sort of deal.)
The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. --Plato

Your own tag answers your question. Anyone can say anything they want, but actively undermining our form of government or harming our interests aren't people who just "disagree" with me, they are my enemies.

Old 10-07-2008, 10:38 AM   #35
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER View Post
Oy...take a joke, bkt............

I thought this was supposed to be a "fun" thread.....lol.

Lighten up, people. Life is short.
Sorry, guys. I was in a pretty bad mood yesterday.

Old 10-07-2008, 11:10 AM   #36

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedy View Post
Dissolve the UN and take the Iranian delegation hostage, If parents have children that they can't feed ot take care of have a christian religious orphanage take them for care and moral guidance. Dissolve public education.Free medical care only to those that have severe debilitating diseases. Only property owning American citizens can vote. I could go on...CD

So because I don't own a house (My wife does) I can't vote right. Even though I served 8 years in the military. I am an upstanding citizen who volunteers well over 500 hours a year. I don't break the law except for speeding every so often. I would hate to see how you would treat returning veterans from the war. Are you some kind of military hating effin stinky hippie? I think you are. DOWN with the HIPPIE.

Why can't the children go into a Jewish, Muslim, or another kind of orphanage. Who makes it that the only good religion is christian?

Boy when you take over life is going to effin suck. I will be the first in line to over throw you and your ways.

Next Ruler: The Economy of California

That is easy to fix. First we take the Sacramento and San Jacuine valleys and leave the rest for the Hippies, Actors, and Liberals. It will cease to be a part of the USA and will be called the Communist Republic of Kalifornia. We will build a fence that is 35' tall and electrified with 2 million volts. You touch it poof your gone.

Next up: The War on Drugs and Border Security.

Last edited by cpttango30; 10-07-2008 at 11:31 AM.

Old 10-07-2008, 11:52 AM   #37

so i get the war on drugs and border huh. easy enough, since dillinger increased black ops funding in his previous term.... premptive strikes at there labs and facility's using special forces. drug lord's bank accounts will be frozen, and assets seized to defray the cost,as well as any cash seized during raids etc, and soften any finacial burden that may be placed on the Taxpayer.Any and all dealers that are caught selling illict drugs will be publicly executed within 8hrs no appeals.

As for Border Security, well from here on out Border patrol now has a PERMANENT Black Account, and is directly overseen by SECDEF, the border will be mined and I hereby Authorize any and all citizens to take part in Illegal Alien Hunting season, no limit, if you are caught trying to cross the border illegaly you will be shot and left to rot. All illegals already in the US if you don't turn yourself in within Seven days to file for citizenship if you are found you will be shot, NO EXCEPTIONS.

NEXT: Foreign Policy

Old 10-07-2008, 07:06 PM   #38

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I would advocate my dictitorial powers and change the coutry back to a represenative republic just like it was. You could have called me stupid, crazy or a sob, but calling me a hippie.Huh?? I admit after i got out of the army in 1969 and went to college I did grow my hair long. But I was just trying to get some of that free love that was going around. I found out later that nothing is free including your opinions.CD

Old 12-18-2008, 05:55 PM   #39

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3488 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpoirier22114 View Post

NEXT: Foreign Policy
I believe the Foreign Policy issue was raised, but perhaps not completely addressed in previous posts.

So, stepping back in to the chair again...

From this point forward, all ties with the UN are severed ( thanks bkt ) and any bases in countries around the world where we are no longer wanted, or it is no longer in good fashion to be American shall be closed, demo'd and sold to the highest bidder with a moratorium on rebuilding for 10 years.

Since these bases are in strategic spots, it would behove foreign governments to get in on the bidding since they could, literally, be pivotal points of defense. Private US corporations will be allowed to bid as well, in the effort to drive the price up on our foreign allies and allow us to recoup some of the GAZILLIONS of dollars of aid we have sent them over the years.

Proceeds will be put towards relocation expenses of the military, obviously, with over and above costs going into greater pay for our soldiers, better after service benefits and "retirement" bene's that shall include the use of private doctors.

From now on, if the UN wants US troops on the ground in their chosen hot spot to end ethnic cleansing, to insure food deliveries, to "help out the poor people of X" they will be required to issue a Bond to cover initial costs of the action. They will also be held liable to cover the costs of the "effort" as put forth by the US Forces, which will include medical/burial/after effort care for military members taking part.

Now see how quickly they are to reach out to us for help. Fix it yourselves since you know so damn much....

Imports, of any type, will automatically be taxed - you want our buying power, you want access to our consumers & our market? You are going to pay for it. The import tax will be paid on the front end, not on the back end, so if your product sucks and no one buys it, too bad. You gave it a shot and it didn't work out, that happens sometimes. Sorry.

Next Ruler: The US School System

Old 12-19-2008, 04:17 AM   #40

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

The U.S. school system. All public schools will be privatized, rated by consumer reporting agencies, and the highest rated will recieve free television ad time.

Children will be tested to determine the areas in which they excel, and that shall become the focus of their education. The kid who shows a love for science will recieve advanced courses and career guidance in that area, as opposed to trying to make a kid with no artistic talent into an artist in the art class he hates.

Kids who excel in football will be given firearm safety lessons to avoid shooting themselves in the "F"ing leg.

Tax breaks to home schoolers, with an equivilency exam given at 17 years of age, successful completion recives a diploma from an accredited school.

Next up: Fairness Doctrine.