THIS will change when I'm in charge! - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > THIS will change when I'm in charge!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 11:25 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester View Post
I Think I'll address fema, fema as we know it will cease to exist. All previous executive orders will be resinded immediately. Fema will be known as a public service agency Each state will control it's own emergencys akin to DPS. Fema will answer to the state leader only , Anyone caught abusing the system due to disaster will be imprisoned immediately.
Nicely done Chester. But, you are supposed to leave something for the next guy to have to address. The way the thread works is you leave something intriguing for someone else to jump in on.

JD

Old 10-04-2008, 01:50 PM   #22

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

The prison system shall be self sufficient. All men and women in the system will work for a minimum of 10 hours a day with Sunday off for church. If you don't go to church then you will put in 10 hours of work that day. There will be no news papers cable tv and no weights no games nothing. If you wish you can pay for a GED or AA degree. You will eat at the chow hall and that is it. There will be no smoking the prison will provide at a small fee patches, gum or lozenges for your smoking habits. Prisoners will pay the going rate for any medical bill incurred while in prison. Prison uniforms will be Pink and yellow striped and all inmates will be fitted with a electronic ankle device that will offer a 50,000v shock for 2 seconds if inmate gets out of line.

Any inmate deemed to be a threat to minors will be castrated and then have a RED tattoo placed on forehead that says CHILD MOLESTER. Inmates who show no signs of improvement upon their release date shall be placed on Tanaga Island to fend for themselves. Upon a 3 year tour on this island the prisoner will be reevaluated for release into society.

Chain ganges will be back in affect. Their is no reason for these people to sit around. 10 hours a day on a chain gang.

Prison cells shall be 5 feet wide 9 feet tall and 8 feet deep one sink and one toilet (Toilet paper can be purchased once every two weeks). The bunks will be of a solid material like steel and have a 3/4" chopped foam mattress covered in rubberized canvas. One Pink wool blanket and one yellow pillow will be purchased by each prisoner once. Three inmates to a cell as well. The HVAC system shall be fitted with CS gas dispensing equipment incase of a riot this system will be triggered and will not stop until the rioting stops.

2 strikes and your out. That does not mean life time in prison that means you are taken out behind the prison and you are placed standing in front of a berm and 10 guards 5 of which will have blank ammo will shoot you at the same time. Your body will them be burned to provide power for the prison.

Gangs will be hunted down and terminated. If you commit a crime with a handgun you will be put to death within 30 days of the end of trial. Your attorney will have 10 days to file one appeal I will take no longer than 5 days for the court to hear the appeal. At that time your attorney will have to present new evidence if none is provided then it will be an automatic guilty plea and sentencing will be carried out with in 24 hours.

If a prison is over crowded and new prisoners come in then the equal amount of prisoners that have been their the longest must leave. They will not be released into society they will be put to death. No matter their crime or sentence.

If you are an immigrant within 10 years of coming to the USA and you commit a crime you will be deported and you and your entire family will be banned from entering the USA for the next 25 years for any reason.

Next person gets: Space exploration funding and NASA.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:11 PM   #23
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

+1 on the prison system plan. I like it.

NASA: Effective immediately, all work with NASA will cease. All material, information, and data will be released to the general public (that hasn't been already, that is). A 90-day commission will study and report on the Pioneer missions. In stark contrast to virtually every other government operation since 1791, those working on the Pioneer projects came in under budget, ahead of schedule, and their products are working decades longer than planned. In fact, they are still working.

All physical assets will be sold off to private companies involved in getting us into space.

(As much as I enjoy NASA missions and the prospect of going to Mars and beyond, this isn't the responsibility of the Federal government.)

Next ruler: Anti-capitalism/anti-American-exceptionalism within America

Old 10-05-2008, 12:31 AM   #24

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
The prison system shall be self sufficient. All men and women in the system will work for a minimum of 10 hours a day with Sunday off for church. If you don't go to church then you will put in 10 hours of work that day. There will be no news papers cable tv and no weights no games nothing. If you wish you can pay for a GED or AA degree. You will eat at the chow hall and that is it. There will be no smoking the prison will provide at a small fee patches, gum or lozenges for your smoking habits. Prisoners will pay the going rate for any medical bill incurred while in prison. Prison uniforms will be Pink and yellow striped and all inmates will be fitted with a electronic ankle device that will offer a 50,000v shock for 2 seconds if inmate gets out of line.

Any inmate deemed to be a threat to minors will be castrated and then have a RED tattoo placed on forehead that says CHILD MOLESTER. Inmates who show no signs of improvement upon their release date shall be placed on Tanaga Island to fend for themselves. Upon a 3 year tour on this island the prisoner will be reevaluated for release into society.

Chain ganges will be back in affect. Their is no reason for these people to sit around. 10 hours a day on a chain gang.

Prison cells shall be 5 feet wide 9 feet tall and 8 feet deep one sink and one toilet (Toilet paper can be purchased once every two weeks). The bunks will be of a solid material like steel and have a 3/4" chopped foam mattress covered in rubberized canvas. One Pink wool blanket and one yellow pillow will be purchased by each prisoner once. Three inmates to a cell as well. The HVAC system shall be fitted with CS gas dispensing equipment incase of a riot this system will be triggered and will not stop until the rioting stops.

2 strikes and your out. That does not mean life time in prison that means you are taken out behind the prison and you are placed standing in front of a berm and 10 guards 5 of which will have blank ammo will shoot you at the same time. Your body will them be burned to provide power for the prison.

Gangs will be hunted down and terminated. If you commit a crime with a handgun you will be put to death within 30 days of the end of trial. Your attorney will have 10 days to file one appeal I will take no longer than 5 days for the court to hear the appeal. At that time your attorney will have to present new evidence if none is provided then it will be an automatic guilty plea and sentencing will be carried out with in 24 hours.

If a prison is over crowded and new prisoners come in then the equal amount of prisoners that have been their the longest must leave. They will not be released into society they will be put to death. No matter their crime or sentence.

If you are an immigrant within 10 years of coming to the USA and you commit a crime you will be deported and you and your entire family will be banned from entering the USA for the next 25 years for any reason.

Next person gets: Space exploration funding and NASA.

WOW your tough

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Old 10-05-2008, 04:36 AM   #25

bkt big mistake there with NASA that is one of our government few success stories and would have been even more of a success with more funding .

Releasing all of our space information would be a huge military blunder that could lead to the end of life as we know it with all of the rouge nations on the verge of having nuclear technology and others willing to give away rocket technology .

Our failure was in not funding NASA much much more and doing more space exploration in the 70's and beyond .

For all we know the moon has minerals that are of value in industry as we haven't even scratched the surface of whats there .

This rock we all live on wont last forever and as a race we better start reaching for space in real ways that have nothing to do with Hollywood sets .

Old 10-05-2008, 04:38 AM   #26

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Next ruler: Anti-capitalism/anti-American-exceptionalism within America

Old 10-06-2008, 12:25 AM   #27

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Another easy one.............

Move them all to France.

Next: California

Old 10-06-2008, 06:45 AM   #28

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER View Post
Another easy one.............

Move them all to France.

Next: California
Or, hang them....

9x18=Makarov

Old 10-06-2008, 09:41 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
Or, hang them....

Don't get me started on this one. I live in Idaho where the state has multiplied by 4 just because of Californians moving here. We now call this place idacaliho. Lol.

Next up ELECTIONS

Old 10-06-2008, 11:01 PM   #30
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

OK, so folks who disagree with you should just be put down? Hang 'em? Ship 'em out? Do I have that right?

(Good luck if you ever find yourself on the wrong end of that sort of deal.)

Last edited by bkt; 10-06-2008 at 11:03 PM.