THIS will change when I'm in charge! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > THIS will change when I'm in charge!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 03:16 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

The work week will be cut from 5 days to 4 days and if you telecommute you get extra pay. By the year 2012 55% of the cars sold in the USA will run on cleaner fuels. By 2015 I want an electric car that can go 100 miles at 90mph by god if Ohio State can build a car that goes 400mph on electricity then we can drive cars that run on electricity. Mandatory recycling of all recyclable products. By 2020 I want all fossil fuels out of producing power in the USA no coal plants, or oil plants. It if ain't solar, nuke, wind or water you ain't using it you ain't building it, clean and free. Clothing is optional from now on. (OK that may not fly well with some). From this day forth styrofoam is banned. Moms sorry but get your poopie diaper buckets out because disposable diapers are gone no more you are not stuck using cloth diapers. It worked for our mothers it will work for you.

If you are a tree hugger of part of a tree hugger group that is fine but you are now expected to prove you are better for the environment than regular Americans. Exxon, Chevron, BP, Conoco Philips you are to pay a 99% tax on all foreign oil. By 2018 the USA will purchase no oil from other countries. I am moving all people out f NJ and it will be the sole trash dump for the entire USA if it fills up you are going to have to figure out what to do with your trash. Speed limits are to be lowered by 5mph on all road ways in the USA. If you are caught speeding it will cost you $200 per mph over the limit that means you jackasses going 10mph over are going to pay $2000 get it got it good. All new housing must have plants that are indigenous to the area. If you live in the desert then you ain't planting any stinking Ferns from the rain forest you can have cacti just like the rest of the people living in the desert.

Carpooling: if you drive to work you better have no less that three other people riding with you in the car. If you do not you will be fined $1000 for each person missing from the car. So if you are driving alone to work that is a $3000 fine.

Each house is to have a water collecting system from the roof to collector rain water for watering lawns, gardens, and flowers. All new housing will be built with green (Environmentally friendly) products used in no less than 78.5% of the building. If it's brown flush it down, if it's yellow let he mellow. I want all toilets retrofitted to use no more than 1/2 gal of water on each flush I also want a solid waste sensor so if it is just urine it can be flushed with less water. Men and Boys are required to urinate outside at least 4 times daily to preserve water. Lawn watering is on Monday Wednesday and Friday for even numbered houses and Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday this goes for flower beds as well. Each family is to provide at least 1/4 of their fresh fruit and veggies from their own garden. I mandated that 90% of all roofs of all newly built homes be covered in solar panels.

OK my day is done Next guy gets Military Funding and you better be giving a pay raise to all enlisted military even RL357 sons.

Old 10-03-2008, 03:40 AM   #12

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

No term limits, so I am going to step in, since I can't pass up the Military.

Great post cpttango - I loved reading it and was very much pro cpt in that few minutes... *thumbs up*

I already gave Black Ops almost unlimited funding in my previous tenure. I stand by that.

The basic volunteer military will be receiving a pay increase, but they will also be receiving a minimum interest loan to start a business, or buy a home, at the completion of their service. Upon completion of a float, or a tour abroad, each member will receive a tax free 20% check based on their new pay grade. This will also be paid out of the Foreign Aid purse, so the tax payer will NOT feel the effect of this decision.

If you are stationed in a combat zone, or even taken fire while stationed, you will receive 100% lifetime medical coverage and you will be eligible for any and all counseling or "experimental" medical procedures that you feel would help you in your retirement. Medical benefits DO NOT have to be used in Miltary Grade Hospitals. If a surgeon at Johns Hopkins can help you, then YOU WILL have acces to that surgeon!

Any doctor refusing to take a military patient WILL have s/he's license revoked and WILL be charged criminally.

You will receive 100% of your final pay grade as your pension upon serving your 20, this will be retro active.

You will receive 50% of your final pay grade as your pension upon serving 10 years on active duty, this will be retro active.

Less than 10 years will get you a flat 10% of final pay grade as your pension, this will be retro active.

You served us, kept us safe, we will do our part to reward you and pay you back for that service! If you oppose this policy, since you won't be paying for it, you can get bent, or you can stand their post for the next 2 years....

Basic military funding will be increased to WHAT EVER IS NECESSARY to insure the safe return of our soldiers from combat! There will be NO GUARANTEED CONTRACTS!

The minute the free market comes up with a better mouse trap, it will be evaluated, and if it passes mustard, it WILL BE purchased and it WILL BE put in the field!

Along those lines, the M9 will be retired and each soldier will be BUILT a .45 cal 1911 by Mastersmiths who are paid EXTREMELY well by our government, in a State of the Art shop, to produce the best handgun on the planet for our troops.

Next up for the ruler taking the Throne.....

The "lifetime" politician....

JD

Last edited by Dillinger; 10-03-2008 at 03:53 AM.

Old 10-03-2008, 07:33 AM   #13

I've got no problem with the lifetime Politicians but I do have a problem with them sitting idle , thats when they come up with bright ideas for their stupid laws like Gun Control .

First I would limit them to 4 , 2 month sessions with the other 4 months back home with their constituents actually going to homes and local business and talking to the people and at least 1 week of every month working side by side with them where feasible .

Business would get no warning they were coming so if people were working in unsafe conditions the businesses get busted .

While in session no Riders each issue is voted on and once voted on by both house if not passed in one or both it becomes a dead issue for the rest of that politicians term he could only revisit it if it passed both houses and was vetoed and then get only one more chance at it that term .

I would make an exception in that financial and military issues could by a 2/3 vote of both houses be declared an emergency issue and be given another vote if a Bill was substantially rewritten .

Any business doing business in any manor with government would have to provide the nations average hourly wage and must provide good medical for their people and retirement which the employer contributes to .

I would end all public construction contracts for public buildings/grounds and instead turn the projects over to the military construction people and increase the size of the force as needed with men rotating from combat unit assignments to construction . If a national park needed a road built let the military build it . This way more young men learn real skills while serving and save taxpayers money .

I wouldn't end welfare but it would be seriously overhauled .

First after the birth of the first child that landed a women on welfare they would have to have their tubes tied to prevent more births they can't afford .

Their housing would be fenced off and patrolled by Police 24/7 to the point of having a substation there , no alcohol would be allowed on the premises and possession of illegal drugs would mean an immediate eviction . NO male visitors in apartments over the age of 12 Period ! Constant and unannounced inspections of the apartments would be the norm and they must be kept clean .

Schedules would be set up for them to take turns at schooling , group daycare and even maintenance of the premises . If they are going to live on tax money they would shovel their own snow , cut grass , paint apartments etc. etc. . . I would even organize them to run pay services for working citizens that either can't afford it at all or partially especially the elderly .

Any kids that went to school on Federal loans would then spend so many years working under federal guide lines including wage limits in their respective field . If they refused a 1 year sentence on a chain gang for every $5,000 of loans they didn't payback would be handed out .

I would put a Federal bounty out on every Illegal immigrant of $1,000 and they would be given the choice of leaving or face a firing squad take their pick they are illegal invaders in our country and no child of an illegal gets citizen ship and I would make that retroactive as far back as 20 years ago .

Illegals wanted for committing any violent or drug felony gets a dead or alive bounty put out on them with citizens being encouraged to participate and will receive death if captured by police .

Police would use small cameras on their person to tape drug raids/busts .

Anyone caught smuggling in illegal drugs , making drugs or selling them get a public death sentence that is carried out within 1 week of being caught .

I would pass laws that prevent anyone from voting if they are 18 - 22 and first can't speak and read correct and clear english , not working or in school at least part time , over 22 and not at least part time employed in the election year or have a solid record of being employed most of their adult life .

I would also make sure Voter fraud was inforced and punished by 1 removing their vote and doing a recount and permently removing their voting rights . If they vote again they get a prison term .

Old 10-03-2008, 11:30 AM   #14
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
^ Impressive list, but you didn't mandate anything for the next ruler....
Sorry 'bout that. I was in a rush.

I also missed: "Effective immediately, the entire bill of rights must be incorporated such that all states are obliged to acknowledge these pre-existing rights. All state laws that contravene any portion of the Bill of Rights (eg: gun control laws) must be abolished immediately, and no future legislation may contravene any portion of the BoR."

Old 10-03-2008, 02:20 PM   #15

So the next Ruler gets to address:

Legal & Illegal Immigration

JD

Old 10-03-2008, 03:05 PM   #16

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Easy.............

Follow our rules, and you can come in and stay in the USA.

Don't follow our rules, and we will immediately shove a size 14 right up your hind quarters, and airdrop you back into your own country.

Next up: Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan, Iran, North Korea, etc, etc, etc......

Old 10-03-2008, 07:28 PM   #17

Default This Will Change When I'm In Charge!

The death penalty will be swift. if you are a child molester you will die a slow painful death. The BATF will be eliminated. And the gun control will be a two handed grip.

A armed man is a citizen. A unarmed man is a subject.

Old 10-03-2008, 08:10 PM   #18

Default This was iloveguns original Post

Quote:
iloveguns:

Environment we need to take care of it. No more trash left in the mountains. You leave trash you lose a testacle period. You start a fire you best be putting it out. Other wise you are doused with gasoline and lit up. As for other countries screw all of you we are done taking care of the world. The USA is now looking out for number 1 and that means ourselves. If you come to this country you best learn our language and live by our rules. Remember we all now carry guns.

Next up SOCIAL SECURITY

Sorry all I posted off one I was reading on the first page. My bad.
I screwed up - Apologies guns....

Next up, you get to handle Social Security, although I believe that bkt did away with that in a previous term as ruler, so you might need to readdress the issue.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:50 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
So the next Ruler gets to address:

Legal & Illegal Immigration

JD
Yep JD that's easy .

Time to hang a "No Vacancy" sign in the window for everyone that doesn't speak English , and at least have some education and skill .

We use to let all these people come here claiming to educate them for the purpose of them taking skills back to their undeveloped Nations and improving them .

What have we managed to accomplish with this ?

We have trained some of our worst enemies , from the Japanese Admiral Yamamoto in charge of the Pear Harbor attack to military training for Mexican troops that became Mercenaries for drug runners , to Middle Eastern terrorists .

Even the quaint idea of having embassy's for foreign dignitaries is out dated in todays world with video and tele conferencing available to us .

The old "Give us your tired poor and hungry" needs to be brought to a halt as all we have been doing the last few decades is taking in useless dregs and out right criminals from around the world that are either here to attack us or just sit on their butts and suck us financially dry .

We are no longer a fledgling developing Nation with unlimited resources to offer the Worlds overpopulated Nations that have been around for thousand of years before us and have imported many of their problems along with their people .

Time to lock the door unless a person has a skill to offer and we invite them .

Old 10-03-2008, 10:51 PM   #20

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Fema

I Think I'll address fema, fema as we know it will cease to exist. All previous executive orders will be resinded immediately. Fema will be known as a public service agency Each state will control it's own emergencys akin to DPS. Fema will answer to the state leader only , Anyone caught abusing the system due to disaster will be imprisoned immediately.

next topic prisons

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Last edited by Chester; 10-04-2008 at 12:23 AM. Reason: correction