Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > THIS will change when I'm in charge!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 06:28 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default THIS will change when I'm in charge!

Okay, there is way too much Doom & Gloom on this damn board lately. It's starting to depress me, soI want a fun thread and I want the damn thing to take off, so if you are viewing this, you better be contributing to it!

So here's the deal behind the idea, you get to be the All Important Supreme Ruler of the Country for the duration of your post. You can change ANYTHING that you think is wrong with the country, or life in general, and then you hand off power to the next person to make improvements, but you leave them ( 1 ) issue they must address upon taking office.

So, as Benevolent Dictator JD, I hereby Decree the Following:

First things "F"ing first - Any country that is running their mouths about sh!t we are doing wrong is getting their military bases closed, our troops are coming home from there and all foreign aid is getting cut. If you owe us money, your interest is now retro-active, though I will give you 30 days to make restitution interest free.

Now, if you live here, you work here, or you travel here, plan on paying taxes just like the rest of us. If you have American currency in your pocket, you are going to be paying a flat tax across the board, just like everyone else. You do an honest days work, you pay an honest days flat tax and you can do whatever you want with the rest. Since we won't be funding half the world's problems, I don't see any need to tax the living hell out of the citizens.

I am renouncing our agreement with The Hague Convention as well. The Rules of Combat have evolved, so shall we. Foreign Leaders are no longer off limits, along with hollow point bullets and a bunch of other cool stuff that you little noise makers are going to find out about.

Black Ops Funding is going to be fed with money we don't spend on all of the rest of the world. From this day forward, if you kill American Citizens, we are going to kill you. We are not going to tactically nuke your village, we are not going to lob some cruise missiles into a place where we think you MIGHT he hiding. We are going to put serious operators on the ground, we are going to find you, and you will be deader than fried chicken. Period.

I think that is enough for a days work - so I will turn over my administration to the person posting below me. Their first task is to address this whole UN issue....

JD

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-02-2008, 07:15 PM   #2

The UN Issue: The UN will be in direct command of US leaders, we pay the most, we own majority share, and we rule you. The UN will stop trying to be peaceful and will get things done like stopping genocides and evil dictators, and any country in the UN must contribute both finacially and Militarily to all UN mandates.

Gun Control: US Gun control will destroyed and we will start a new system. Castle doctrine and open carry for all law abiding citizens. Anybody caught commiting a crime with a gun will be shot on the spot, thus, gun crime ends. All citizens will be required to take a gun safety class taught in High School, and all teachers will be required to bring their firearms to school. Law abiding citizens will be allowed to carry anywhere except federal buildings, but federal security will be greatly beefed up.

Teachers, LE, MIL, Garbage men, and all other service occupations will recieve pay raises that come straight from athlete and entertainers taxes(that will be raised).

Now, fix the Economy....

MESA TACTICAL REVIEW

Old 10-02-2008, 07:25 PM   #3

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 7

From this day forward..........

The Second Amendment of the United States of Pioneer shall be invoked in it's original intent. All law abiding citizens shall exercise their right to keep and bear arms without restriction. All laws requiring a permit to exercise this right, are hereby revoked.

The First Amendment means you have the right to speak. It does not mean you have the right to be heard!

All laws introduced by congress shall be limited to one item and one item only. All bills containing any form of pork or "earmarks" shall be vetoed.

The Imperial Veto can not be overturned by any other branch of government.

Any person espousing any unpatriotic attack on America or her Citizens, shall be stripped of the rights of citizenship forthwith.

His Majesty Pioneer shall be the sole source of determining what is patriotic.

The official language is English. Deal with it. Learn it or leave.

Attack America and you will die! Your village will die. Your family will die. Your parents shall die. Your neighbors will die.

I'll think up more stuff later.

EDIT: Pioneer forgot to address the economy question - next in charge, you get the economy...
Retired Police Detective '71-'01 / LEOSA Certified
Naval Aviation Veteran '65-'69

United States Constitution (c) 1791
All Rights Reserved

Last edited by Dillinger; 10-02-2008 at 07:28 PM.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:20 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2551 Times on 1339 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Economy- Henceforth congress can no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Any pay raise will not be effective until the sitting Congressman is no longer in office (the successor will get the pay raise).

Any Congressman that votes for a bill cannot benefit from that bill for at least 5 years after the end of his/her tenure. They cannot go to work as consultants for the company that benefitted from the bill.

3 words- Line Item Veto.

No more riders to bills. That $1.5 million going to prop up snail ranchers in East Podunk township must pass on it's own merits as a seperate bill.

You work- you eat. You don't work you starve. You are disabled and cannot work, we will provide you with nutritious meals. You cannot smoke and drink if we are providing you with sustinence.

If you are in prison, the same food rules apply. Your weight will be monitored and your caloric input modified as needed.

Fair Tax!

The next person can tackle education.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:35 PM   #5

Education will be required of all citizens until 18. If you want college, you pay for it or get a scholarship. No grants. If you can't afford it, work until you can. World needs ditch diggers and whopper floppers too.

Teachers do NOT have the role of teaching morals - that is a prereq for being allowed to have a baby. Your kid gets out of line, you AND the kid are imprisoned until you learn how to be responsible or you die from lack of us feeding and keeping you clean. We ain't paying for it.

Standardized test scores will be supplemented and eventually replaced by common sense. Developing that is a requirement for graduation.

Next problem: alternative fuels.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:44 PM   #6
bkt

Liked 1304 Times on 663 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Effective immediately:

1. The dollar will be anchored to stable commodities such as gold, silver, platinum and palladium. We will return to the metals standard tying $25 to one ounce of gold. That might mean you salary goes from $100,000 to $2857.10, but it also means a prime rib dinner (with booze) will cost $2.50.

2. All forms of social programs, including but not limited to: welfare, medicare/medicaid, affirmative action, social security, and supplemental security income will cease. Absolutely no redistribution of wealth programs will be permitted.

3. The judicial branch is tasked with reviewing all Federal laws on the books. All legislation that does not correlate to a clear, specific non-nuanced passage in the Constitution is hereby revoked. All proposed future legislation must pertain to a mandate of the Federal government specified in the Constitution.

4. The IRS is abolished. All United States citizens between the ages of 18 and 60 are required to pay a flat tax of 2% of income.

5. The National Education Administration is hereby abolished. Each child must be taught proper and safe firearm handling, field stripping, cleaning, shooting, stance, sighting, scope usage, etc. Also, each child must be taught American history from the time the pilgrims first landed up to the present day. They must understand the three primary economic models -- capitalism, socia1ism and communism -- and why socia1ism and communism suck and capitalism rocks.

6. The United States will no longer be a party to the United Nations. U.N. personnel have 30 days to vacate the country. All property will be seized and sold to cover all the unpaid parking tickets U.N. officials have accrued over the years.

7. All regulations banning energy production are hereby eliminated. Build nuclear plants, coal burning plants, drill for oil, or develop alternative energy. If you can make a buck, knock yourself out. The Federal government is out of that business.

8. All military bases outside of the United States are hereby closed. Nations that have shown a willingness to assist the United States at a time of need will have at their disposal the full force of the U.S. military should the need arise. All nations that ignored the U.S. in its time of need will get no help at all.

9. Nuclear weapons are no longer taboo; they will will be used. Either as bunker-busters to eliminate threats, or as big honkin' 200 megaton bastards that will erase most small countries. Screw with us, our interests or our allies and you will evaporate.

10. Autonomy is hereby returned to the states. The Federal government will shrink in size and scope immediately to conform to the mandates set in the Constitution.

Old 10-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #7

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

^ Impressive list, but you didn't mandate anything for the next ruler....

Soooo, the next person gets to handle the Prison System

JD

Old 10-02-2008, 11:12 PM   #8

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

What prison system?

Oh...you mean the Carcer?

No prisons except for those holding people awaiting sentencing. Capital crimes are death sentences. All other deliberate felonies not resulting in the death of someone are punished by the lash or the rack.

All financial crimes are punished by restitution and personal servitude until paid.

All misdemeanors are either punishable by fine or public stocks if habitual.

Next ruler: Infrastructure

9x18=Makarov

Last edited by ScottG; 10-02-2008 at 11:16 PM.

Old 10-02-2008, 11:44 PM   #9

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Harumph! Hey, I didnt get a harumph outta that guy. "well you heard him, give the governor a Harumph!"

Good effort JD, a little mental break.

vr

Old 10-03-2008, 01:17 AM   #10

Infrastructure: Get rid of autos,go back to horses(no need for oil). No planes,use steam powered trains. No computers,use people that know how to use pencil and paper. Telephones are OK as long as they are answered by a live english speaking person. No need to be dependent on foreign countries,no autos no computers,no ipods,no contaminated food products,no need for oil we use wood, Next, environment.