Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   wild and crazy times to come!!!! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/wild-crazy-times-come-81277/)

Marlinman 01-14-2013 05:07 AM

24 years ago on this day the hellion y'all knows as marlinman came into this world

24 years of hell I have certifiably raised

24 years I have thrown back my head and howled

24 years this world has been my playground

24 years this world has been ruled by pure grief;)
Come one come all.....lets have one hella party:)

YEEEEEEEEE-HAAAH!!!!!!

Mosin 01-14-2013 05:09 AM

And in 8 years it'll be...

"Ooooh... my back hurts, I can't feel my left leg."

"Ooohhhh...I remember all the bad things I've done, I can't always sleep at night."

LOL....be safe, be smart. Happy birthday.

Marlinman 01-14-2013 05:14 AM

Back already hurts......wish I couldn't feel my left knee. In order to miss sleep over bad deeds you have to care bout a conscience first;). Safe and smart I can do.....I'm not leaving the house except for a paintball war in the ice amd to got get me some liqour afterwards. Once I hace the sauce I'm not leaving the damn house.

Axxe55 01-14-2013 05:18 AM

in 26 years, it'll be much worse! the arthiritis, the grey hair, failing eyesight requiring bifocals, the longer healing times when you injure yourself and thens theres all the meds you need just to function throughout the day! :eek:

but what the hell, it's been one helluva a ride! i wouldn't give up one scar or broken bone because of the memories!:D

Happy Birthday Jared!

Marlinman 01-14-2013 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axxe55 (Post 1092902)
in 26 years, it'll be much worse! the arthiritis, the grey hair, failing eyesight requiring bifocals, the longer healing times when you injure yourself and thens theres all the meds you need just to function throughout the day! :eek:

but what the hell, it's been one helluva a ride! i wouldn't give up one scar or broken bone because of the memories!:D

Happy Birthday Jared!

I already need/wear glasses so what the hell;) bring it on!!!!!

Axxe55 01-14-2013 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlinman (Post 1092903)
I already need/wear glasses so what the hell;) bring it on!!!!!

that's the attitude! :D

i plan on sliding up to my casket, with a big grin and a wore out body, saying, "It's been one helluva a ride!"

Marlinman 01-14-2013 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axxe55 (Post 1092905)

that's the attitude! :D

i plan on sliding up to my casket, with a big grin and a wore out body, saying, "It's been one helluva a ride!"

I'm not goin into no damn box. Ill either be buried Indian style or burned and thrown in a damn lake.

bigdaddy573 01-14-2013 05:36 AM

Happy birthday bubba now raise some hell like true redneck dose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You damn jackwagon ;)

Marlinman 01-14-2013 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdaddy573 (Post 1092913)
Happy birthday bubba now raise some hell like true redneck dose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You damn jackwagon ;)

I plan on it....just like I plan on shooting someone in the face pointblank w a paint ball later on;)

Major Kusanagi 01-14-2013 05:45 AM

Happy birthday! :) Oh and shoot two people in the face with a paintball gun for me would you? :D