This is why there's domestic violence

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > This is why there's domestic violence

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 780 Times on 418 Posts
Likes Given: 50

Default This is why there's domestic violence

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-25-2011, 06:27 PM   #2

Liked 19 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I can't even put into words (or don't want to say for any future legal situations) what I would do to this woman!

"Ideology deludes, inspires dishonesty, and breeds fanaticism. Facts, experience, and logic are much better at leading you to the truth."

"Despite the conviction and seeming depth of knowledge with which ideologues speak, they are intellectual weaklings--joiners--who defer to systems of belief and charismatic gurus for their ideas." -- Daniel J. Flynn

GOA

Old 06-25-2011, 06:35 PM   #3

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

I see a pre-planned, America's Home Video incident. Who comes out of their own shower, door closed at the beginning, with a towel on?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”