Why Is Nashville Flooding Being Ignored? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Why Is Nashville Flooding Being Ignored?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 02:12 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 85 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Maybe I should make the trip over the mountain with the wife, a truck bed full of tools, blankets, can goods and give them a hand.....I'll have to think more about this.

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 05-07-2010, 04:12 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

There isn't enough political capital in the Nashville disaster. Now, the oil spill is something the administration can use to promote its agenda. It's always about control and power for the bastardo in the White House.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 05-07-2010, 04:18 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Whats a Nashville?

I live on the gulf coast of La. and have been seeing alot of coverage on the Nashville Disaster. My prayers are with them. The reason you are not getting any thing or help from the Gov. in my opinion is because you don't have 70% of your population of color and on welfare, as was the case in The sewer City of La. As for as the Rig exploding, that is not a natural disaster. it was man made. Since Osamy has been in office this Once Great Country has turned to SH$T. I Know that the people of Tenn. will do more for themselves than the Gov. will. God Bless The Great State Of Tenn.

Old 05-07-2010, 04:26 PM   #14

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
There isn't enough political capital in the Nashville disaster. Now, the oil spill is something the administration can use to promote its agenda. It's always about control and power for the bastardo in the White House.
I must disagree. I think the President has shown remarkable restraint in not blaming this one on the only man who could be responsible. But I'll call it out.

George Bush controls the weather.

Old 05-07-2010, 05:27 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
I must disagree. I think the President has shown remarkable restraint in not blaming this one on the only man who could be responsible. But I'll call it out.

George Bush controls the weather.
Dang! And it was so obvious!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 05-07-2010, 05:36 PM   #16

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca357 View Post
dang! And it was so obvious!
lol.......:d