Why are men shamed about preferring young women
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Why are men shamed about preferring young women

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2011, 02:09 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Why are men shamed about preferring young women

I was reading this forum and it was about a 30 y/o man pursuing an 18 y/o girl. The answers were all your standard politically correct answers such as "he has no self respect" or "he can't relate to her" or "he cant get a woman his own age" etc. etc.

Well here's a politically incorrect truth....men are attracted to youth and beauty. I'm sorry but thats how it always was and always will be. That is why a 30 y/o man goes for an 18 y/o girl. Generally speaking a womans sexual attractiveness peaks in her late teens to early 20's (which corresponds with her peak fertile years). It isn't because he's "looking for someone to control", its because generally young 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 year old women tend to be the most sexually attractive one's around. I read somewhere a woman's peak attractive years is 17-25. Is it any strange coincidence all the playboy playmates tend to fall within this exact age group? The average age is 22. I know it's not politically correct to judge a woman by her looks and we have to pretend all women are equally attractive. So when discussions come up about 30 year old men hooking up with 18 year old girls, we have to pretend the sexual attractiveness of the girl is a non issue, when in fact it is THE ISSUE.

Saying "he's looking for someone to control" is just the rants of an aging feminist determined to deny reality because it makes her feel better. Maybe because the last time a man tried to get her was when the Jeffersons were still Movin' on Up! Yea there are some MILF's around, but by and large young women in their late teens to early 20's tend to be the most sexually attractive and men are biologically hardwired to be attracted to them. That is why a 30 y/o man would want an 18 y/o girl.

Last edited by clip11; 08-24-2011 at 02:12 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-24-2011, 02:42 PM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clip11 View Post
I was reading this forum and it was about a 30 y/o man pursuing an 18 y/o girl. The answers were all your standard politically correct answers such as "he has no self respect" or "he can't relate to her" or "he cant get a woman his own age" etc. etc.

Well here's a politically incorrect truth....men are attracted to youth and beauty. I'm sorry but thats how it always was and always will be. That is why a 30 y/o man goes for an 18 y/o girl. Generally speaking a womans sexual attractiveness peaks in her late teens to early 20's (which corresponds with her peak fertile years). It isn't because he's "looking for someone to control", its because generally young 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 year old women tend to be the most sexually attractive one's around. I read somewhere a woman's peak attractive years is 17-25. Is it any strange coincidence all the playboy playmates tend to fall within this exact age group? The average age is 22. I know it's not politically correct to judge a woman by her looks and we have to pretend all women are equally attractive. So when discussions come up about 30 year old men hooking up with 18 year old girls, we have to pretend the sexual attractiveness of the girl is a non issue, when in fact it is THE ISSUE.

Saying "he's looking for someone to control" is just the rants of an aging feminist determined to deny reality because it makes her feel better. Maybe because the last time a man tried to get her was when the Jeffersons were still Movin' on Up! Yea there are some MILF's around, but by and large young women in their late teens to early 20's tend to be the most sexually attractive and men are biologically hardwired to be attracted to them. That is why a 30 y/o man would want an 18 y/o girl.
I was 32 when I married my wife who was 22. I am NO fool. As men, we age gracefully asn become distinguished. Women...well...they just turn into old broads.

Old 08-24-2011, 02:43 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Where did you read those PC answers?

I have not seen/read those and don't think anyone denies that young women is preferred by most men. Actually, some wealthy men have "trophy" wives and are "envied"...it is those who go after "underage girls" that are dished.

That said...older women have their advantages, they know what they want and experience thought them how to properly enjoy it too.

What is important is the maturity of the person. 18 is a number we, as a society determined when (physical and mental) maturity is attained but we all know it is not true for everybody.

If people love each other and matured enough, I don't care if she is 18 and he is 80. I don't expect this type of relationship lasting that long though.

JMHO.

“Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig.”

"Memories are pictures in your mind." - Kathryn (my 3 year old daughter)

Old 08-24-2011, 04:14 PM   #4

Liked 39 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 137

I'm 29 and my girlfriend of 3 years is 22 and we relate just fine. Of course I also have the maturity of a 12 year old but still

Greg

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupid"

Old 08-24-2011, 04:14 PM   #5

WOW as a man in his mid 30's there is no way I would want to date an 18 year old.

Why would I want to date a child? She is still intelectual infant. She can't drink so no bar to watch a local band play. She is either A: still in High School. B: Just out of High School and a Freshman in College or C: A Stripper. I want nothing to do with any of them. DRAMA doesn't simmer down till they are out of college and having to work for a living. Work lets talk about that. An 18 year old GIRL has no income what so ever that is able to help support a home unless they are a stripper. Romantic why as a 30's man would I want a GIRL that I have to TRAIN in the bedroom as well as how to act in public. Just a lot of work then more than likely once you put all this time effort and MONEY into she is going to leave you for a younger man.

I want a women that I can talk with and have an intelegent conversation not one filled with LIKE after every other word.

Old 08-24-2011, 04:53 PM   #6
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7117 Times on 4284 Posts
Likes Given: 8640

I am quite surprised at the content of this thread. I am an "older woman" and though I am not as physically attractive as I was 30 years ago, I have wisdom and I am grounded.

So, is the OP stating that men should divorce their wives when they begin to age and find another young lady? And have some of you 'older men' looked in a mirror to see if you might not be as attractive to younger women as you think you might be?

There are many men who have been married for many, MANY years to the same woman and are comfortable and happy in the fact that his and his wife's life are running parallel and they are growing old together. An older, familiar, comfortable and loving relationship can be very satisfying.

Old 08-24-2011, 05:03 PM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I am quite surprised at the content of this thread. I am an "older woman" and though I am not as physically attractive as I was 30 years ago, I have wisdom and I am grounded.

So, is the OP stating that men should divorce their wives when they begin to age and find another young lady? And have some of you 'older men' looked in a mirror to see if you might not be as attractive to younger women as you think you might be?

There are many men who have been married for many, MANY years to the same woman and are comfortable and happy in the fact that his and his wife's life are running parallel and they are growing old together. An older, familiar, comfortable and loving relationship can be very satisfying.
I agree...we are (or at least I am) just talking about preference say when you are available and looking.

I definitely will NEVER replace my wife with a younger one who could turn out to be a hag. My wife is not the prettiest & "matured" but sure is an angel inside whom I probably does not deserve but will gladly keep. We fit together like old used gloves together...what else can I ask for?

BTW WOC, in defense of the OP...he did not say that, just asking why it is shunned when older men go after younger (18 yo) women.

“Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig.”

"Memories are pictures in your mind." - Kathryn (my 3 year old daughter)

Last edited by Poink88; 08-24-2011 at 05:10 PM.

Old 08-24-2011, 05:08 PM   #8

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

So when my wife turns 40 I can repla.................. nevermind. I didn't think that!

I love my wife and am lucky to have her.

Old 08-24-2011, 05:13 PM   #9

Liked 182 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 184

Honestly I prefer older woman usually smarter and much more mature then your average 18 years olds. But its more about the person, I can't stand city girls, I'm out in the woods more then anything plus I hate rap and going to public places and thats all woman my age really like to do is go to bars and blast music... at least from my experiences. It's getting harder and harder to find a good country girl. Don't get me wrong I like to go out and drink but I prefer to do it in a field or out in the woods where I can act as stupid as I please.

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

Old 08-24-2011, 05:34 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

No im not bashing older women, but I'm sick of how people try to demonize men for being men. And its a fact that men tend to be attracted to younger women because generally they are more fertile and have the signs of fertility.