Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Why I have the best wife ever (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/why-i-have-best-wife-ever-96610/)

JW357 09-05-2013 07:25 PM

Why I have the best wife ever

Last night we were watching an episode of Duck Dynasty. The ladies were having a yard sale. One of them sold a shotgun for $20. I told my wife: "If you ever sell my guns in a yard sale I'm gonna punch you." Ok, obviously I would never punch my wife. I said it for dramatic effect.

To which she replied: "If I ever sell your guns, you better just divorce me."

Discuss.

trip286 09-05-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JW357 (Post 1359282)
Last night we were watching an episode of Duck Dynasty. The ladies were having a yard sale. One of them sold a shotgun for $20. I told my wife: "If you ever sell my guns in a yard sale I'm gonna punch you." Ok, obviously I would never punch my wife. I said it for dramatic effect.

To which she replied: "If I ever sell your guns, you better just divorce me."

Discuss.

I saw the episode. Watch for the sold recliner leaving the property. Now, if you have it on DVR, look in the background when they're talking to Mr's. Kay about how she shouldn't have sold the recliner.

Do you see what I see?

JW357 09-05-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286

I saw the episode. Watch for the sold recliner leaving the property. Now, if you have it on DVR, look in the background when they're talking to Mr's. Kay about how she shouldn't have sold the recliner.

Do you see what I see?

I don't have it downloaded right now. Is the recliner sitting in the background or something?

trip286 09-05-2013 08:03 PM

Yep.
It's like I've said, the show is totally scripted... it's the personalities that aren't.

JW357 09-05-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Yep.
It's like I've said, the show is totally scripted... it's the personalities that aren't.

Ehh I'm not surprised. Although remember they bought another recliner. Maybe you saw the new one.

But really, every show is scripted. There isn't a show out there that isn't scripted in some manner.

But the point is, I have a wonderful wife.

trip286 09-05-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JW357 (Post 1359330)

Ehh I'm not surprised. Although remember they bought another recliner. Maybe you saw the new one.

But really, every show is scripted. There isn't a show out there that isn't scripted in some manner.

But the point is, I have a wonderful wife.

It could be that they filmed two episodes semi at the same time.

JW357 09-05-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

It could be that they filmed two episodes semi at the same time.

Yeah that could be too. I was watching Sons of Guns and I noticed in a couple episodes when they do the cut scenes with Will, his hair is significantly shorter than in the actual episode.

partdeux 09-06-2013 11:13 PM

my wife owns twice as many firearms as I do