Why dont we help Mexico? - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Why dont we help Mexico?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #61
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancslaughter View Post
Not meant to be easier but more effective streamlined and cheaper than the smugglers. The hoops the have to jump thru and the prohibitive costs are why the ones who come here to work or better themselves also choose the coyotes given the option to come here legally most would
The ones I have known (in MS and Memphis, TN) used illegal immigration because it was easier and guaranteed at THEIR option, not at the option of the U.S.

Instead of making legal immigration easier, why not just make illegal immigration damn near impossible. That way the coyotes couldn't outfox the immigration system by just lowering their prices and providing bottled water to their fares.

The way to start is not to buy from businesses that hire illegalos; many illegalos will leave when the job market tightens up (as happened a couple of years ago, causing a reverse migration).

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/apr/24/tp-mexican-migration-appears-to-be-in-reverse/

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:00 PM   #62
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 513 Times on 344 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

The ones I have known (in MS and Memphis, TN) used illegal immigration because it was easier and guaranteed at THEIR option, not at the option of the U.S.

Instead of making legal immigration easier, why not just make illegal immigration damn near impossible. That way the coyotes couldn't outfox the immigration system by just lowering their prices and providing bottled water to their fares.

The way to start is not to buy from businesses that hire illegalos; many illegalos will leave when the job market tightens up (as happened a couple of years ago, causing a reverse migration).

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/apr/24/tp-mexican-migration-appears-to-be-in-reverse/
Even with a tight job market the US is still a better option for those people than Mexico. The only opportunity they have there is to get murdered by drug gangs. Hammering employers is a good step, but won't stop the flow. We need that plus border security, and a smaller well-run welfare state. Or as limited a welfare state as possible.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:19 PM   #63
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardiacColt68 View Post
Even with a tight job market the US is still a better option for those people than Mexico. The only opportunity they have there is to get murdered by drug gangs. Hammering employers is a good step, but won't stop the flow. We need that plus border security, and a smaller well-run welfare state. Or as limited a welfare state as possible.
Other steps ARE needed, I agree, but not supporting those businesses who don't support border security is the first step. Make it personal.

Stiffer penalties on illegalo employers is a good step. Seizing the properties of landlords who KNOWINGLY and in some cases predatorally rent housing to illegalos would be another good step.

I am not thrilled when I am asked for ID, but I can live with it if everytime anybody buys a money order, opens a bank account, transfers money via Western Union, or votes a Valid US ID is required. If they want to steal the wealth of the US by fraudulent labor and send it home as a USPS money order, let's make it a little harder for them.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 09-04-2013, 04:42 AM   #64

Liked 764 Times on 488 Posts
Likes Given: 240

I think the country that poses the most serious threat to the USA is Mexico.
Illegals are destroying the US from within.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

People Like This 
Old 09-04-2013, 04:53 AM   #65

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

American business interest must compete with third world labor prices. Mexico is an endless source of cheap labor. The taxpayers pay for their health care and welfare. Do you really think anyone is going to stop the illegal migration from Mexico?

Old 09-04-2013, 02:35 PM   #66

Liked 764 Times on 488 Posts
Likes Given: 240

Quote:
Do you really think anyone is going to stop the illegal migration from Mexico?
It could be easily stopped if anyone in Washington DC had the guts.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

Old 09-04-2013, 03:04 PM   #67
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 513 Times on 344 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiwall
It could be easily stopped if anyone in Washington DC had the guts.
They will find the guts when some South American's that were converted or hired by Middle Eastern terrorists or possibly even Iran open up a can of whoop ass on some American City. Any thoroughly motivated bad guys can sneak right into our soft under belly.

Old 09-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #68
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2439 Times on 1339 Posts
Likes Given: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardiacColt68

They will find the guts when some South American's that were converted or hired by Middle Eastern terrorists or possibly even Iran open up a can of whoop ass on some American City. Any thoroughly motivated bad guys can sneak right into our soft under belly.
They're already sending the real terrorists across the border with drugs/immigrant/human trafficking runs. No need to train Mexicans. But if the Mexicans start committing terrorist acts, they will be removed from all training material and airport screenings and border checkpoints will be considered "racist." This is the politically correct thing to do. We must make our enemies "look good" so that the American people will not dislike them or be mean to them.

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 09-04-2013, 07:13 PM   #69
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 783 Times on 521 Posts
Likes Given: 49

I'm actually more worried about Islamists getting Canadian citizenship and coming across the border that way. Although Mexican border is a sieve that needs to be plugged

this message was sent using my Barrett 50 straight to your brain.

Old 09-04-2013, 08:11 PM   #70
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2439 Times on 1339 Posts
Likes Given: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancslaughter
I'm actually more worried about Islamists getting Canadian citizenship and coming across the border that way. Although Mexican border is a sieve that needs to be plugged
That's all fine and good to "worry" about. But it's actually happening at the Mexican border and that's a fact. They're paying the cartels to do what they do best. Deliver illegal things across the border. In this case illegal people. Terrorists.

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

Closed Thread