Why dont we help Mexico? - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Why dont we help Mexico?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2013, 10:41 PM   #41
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2427 Times on 1333 Posts
Likes Given: 333

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38
Best thing we can do for Mexico is start sending their cartel members back to them in cardboard boxes and legalize Cannabis in America. The Border drug traffic would come to an immediate halt. Anyone caught sending US Currency back to Mexico gets immediately deported unless income taxes and duties are payed on it first. Get caught employing an Illegal Alien and fine them 5000 a day, deport the alien if they dont declare the income and or they have committed a single crime in this country.

Hows that gonna help Mexico you say? Probably wont but I really dont care much about a country that allows drug lords to run its government. I do agree we should stay the Phuck out of Syria, we have no interest in either faction.
How about deport them period? They all committed crimes as soon as the illegally crossed the border. That's why they're called "illegal" aliens.

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

Old 09-02-2013, 10:41 PM   #42

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
We do support the Mexican economy with massive American drug use.
Many things can be done about that, but it seems none of them are palatable to the liberals. Except passing more laws and continuing to incarcerate non violent offenders. So sad... it obviously hasn't worked so far.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:17 PM   #43
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6896 Times on 3465 Posts
Likes Given: 7484

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post
How about deport them period? They all committed crimes as soon as the illegally crossed the border. That's why they're called "illegal" aliens.
I agree but it will never happen, we dont have the stomach for it and it would cost billions more that we dont really have. The best way to get them out is to make it unprofitable to stay.

Old 09-02-2013, 11:22 PM   #44
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6751 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
It would be much simpler just to give the Texas back. The Texans could solve all of their problems. I would then support a 50 foot fence on our Southern border.
A 51 foot ladder would make that fence useless. We have to start treating them like they treat their own south border illegals coming into their country. Take their possessions they are carrying and use that money to pay for more border patrol. Heavy fines for any company hiring them. Arrest them crossing the borders and put them into labor camps for violating our laws. And stop letting them take their stolen cars back into mexico. Eventually they will understand that there is nothing here for them.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:25 PM   #45
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2427 Times on 1333 Posts
Likes Given: 333

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38

I agree but it will never happen, we dont have the stomach for it and it would cost billions more that we dont really have. The best way to get them out is to make it unprofitable to stay.
They could do it on the cheap with some rickety old buses and a catapult.

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

People Like This 
Old 09-02-2013, 11:27 PM   #46

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I say just shoot 'em as they're seen coming across the border. But I've been known to take some things to the extreme.

Old 09-03-2013, 02:11 AM   #47
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1830 Times on 801 Posts
Likes Given: 1370

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I say just shoot 'em as they're seen coming across the border. But I've been known to take some things to the extreme.
Somebody posted on another thread there is a company in Texas that builds 3 phase electric fences. Seems like a good place to start IMO!!!!!
Old 09-03-2013, 02:17 AM   #48

Liked 2605 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

I had thought Owe-bozo was helping Mexico.

All those fine firearms he's sending across the border?

Old 09-03-2013, 02:30 AM   #49

Liked 81 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Default Mexico is a Feudal State

The original poster actually has a proper grasp of the situation. The economy of Mexico is so bad - (How bad is it?) - about 40% unemployment last I heard, some years ago.

Here's the problem with 'helping' Mexico. Mexico does not operate on a capitalist based economy. Mexico is essentially a feudal state. The various political sub-groups (states and regions) are in fact run by a 'lord', although they are not officially called such. Some are political party hacks, some are drug runners, some are military officials - perhaps retired. But they are feudal in outlook. In our terms, they are crooked in the sense all funds coming into the region or whatever belongs to the 'lord'. He sees how it is spent, and is expected to take care of himself first.

The only way 'we' could 'help' Mexico would be to just take over the whole country, fire the governments at all levels and establish what we think of as a functioning, capitalist republic. Which no one in Mexico would really understand. (Consider how the 'free' people in Egypt recently voted for a government run by the Muslim Brotherhood.)

It isn't really possible to 'help' Mexico's economic problems without severe action. And if we did, then the rest of the world would be mad at us. More than usual, I mean.

Finally back in the United States!
OIIOHH
See my blog at:
http://oldmanmontgomery.wordpress.com/

Devin556 Likes This 
Old 09-03-2013, 02:40 AM   #50

Liked 2605 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldManMontgomery View Post
The only way 'we' could 'help' Mexico would be to just take over the whole country, fire the governments at all levels and establish what we think of as a functioning, capitalist republic.
Yeah, isn't this what we tried to do in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan?

How's that working out over there?
Closed Thread