Why dont we help Mexico? - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Why dont we help Mexico?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2013, 07:54 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2403 Times on 1327 Posts
Likes Given: 324

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13
Why doesn't Mexico help us?
They claim we are the cause of their gun problems and expect us to do something about it. What are they doing to stop their border jumpers?
Again I say, f@#% Mexico.
Funny. Where do most of these fully auto AKs the thugs are packing come from? (Not the home modified ones, the legit Russian made fully autos with the proper selector switch etc.)

Russia. Through Mexico. To the US.

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 09-02-2013, 07:59 PM   #32
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Fu#%in right!

I don't need No stinking signature.

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 09-02-2013, 08:53 PM   #33
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1009 Times on 600 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
It would be much simpler just to give the Texas back. The Texans could solve all of their problems. I would then support a 50 foot fence on our Southern border.
Texas isn't ours to give back, it was a sovereign nation that joined our union after 8 or 10 years of independence from Mexico. I suppose technically if they want to go back into Mexico they could. I think however if it comes to that they will just form their own country again.

My problem will then be how to attach Ohio to them with all those other states in the way.

Old 09-02-2013, 09:04 PM   #34

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4U View Post

Texas isn't ours to give back, it was a sovereign nation that joined our union after 8 or 10 years of independence from Mexico. I suppose technically if they want to go back into Mexico they could. I think however if it comes to that they will just form their own country again.

My problem will then be how to attach Ohio to them with all those other states in the way.
Do as I would. Leave that state and move.

I have had some of the worst social experiences in my life in Texas. I've run into some of the biggest egos, ass holes, and have had to kick more ass than ever while working in Texas. Never could understand why mother truckers wouldn't just leave me in my fooking PEACE while all I wanted to do was enjoy my dinner with a cold beer. And NOT EVEN IN A BAR!! I'm talking a nice STEAKHOUSE and even a Chinese buffet! But oh...no.... some ol' Jack come up to my table with a big ass hat every other day, "you ain't from around here are ya, boy?" and knock my plate off the table.

But by God, I'd move in a heartbeat.

Old 09-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #35
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1009 Times on 600 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Do as I would. Leave that state and move.

I have had some of the worst social experiences in my life in Texas. I've run into some of the biggest egos, ass holes, and have had to kick more ass than ever while working in Texas. Never could understand why mother truckers wouldn't just leave me in my fooking PEACE while all I wanted to do was enjoy my dinner with a cold beer. And NOT EVEN IN A BAR!! I'm talking a nice STEAKHOUSE and even a Chinese buffet! But oh...no.... some ol' Jack come up to my table with a big ass hat every other day, "you ain't from around here are ya, boy?" and knock my plate off the table.

But by God, I'd move in a heartbeat.
Probably my plan too. But it gets awful hot there, kinda why I wanted to drag Ohio along. If you don't like the weather here just wait about 10 minutes.

Old 09-02-2013, 09:31 PM   #36
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2857 Times on 1487 Posts
Likes Given: 254

We could help them and ourselves a bunch by putting a few divisions abreast and driving South about 500 miles. Perhaps the Tropic of Cancer would be a nice stopping point. We have a bunch of service members well versed in insurgent warfare in a desert environment.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 09-02-2013, 09:35 PM   #37
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2857 Times on 1487 Posts
Likes Given: 254

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post
Funny. Where do most of these fully auto AKs the thugs are packing come from? (Not the home modified ones, the legit Russian made fully autos with the proper selector switch etc.)

Russia. Through Mexico. To the US.
I believe you wil find most of the AK's in Mexico in the hands of the Cartels are Chinese

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 09-02-2013, 09:38 PM   #38
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2403 Times on 1327 Posts
Likes Given: 324

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm

I believe you wil find most of the AK's in Mexico in the hands of the Cartels are Chinese
I don't know about anything over there, but i know what has been confiscated in my area.

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

Old 09-02-2013, 09:38 PM   #39

Liked 1557 Times on 937 Posts
Likes Given: 357

We do support the Mexican economy with massive American drug use.

Old 09-02-2013, 09:39 PM   #40
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6322 Times on 3155 Posts
Likes Given: 6802

Best thing we can do for Mexico is start sending their cartel members back to them in cardboard boxes and legalize Cannabis in America. The Border drug traffic would come to an immediate halt. Anyone caught sending US Currency back to Mexico gets immediately deported unless income taxes and duties are payed on it first. Get caught employing an Illegal Alien and fine them 5000 a day, deport the alien if they dont declare the income and or they have committed a single crime in this country.

Hows that gonna help Mexico you say? Probably wont but I really dont care much about a country that allows drug lords to run its government. I do agree we should stay the Phuck out of Syria, we have no interest in either faction.

Closed Thread