Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Why dont we help Mexico?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Default Why dont we help Mexico?

I am not sure, maybe the answer is obvious but why haven't we helped Mexico get back on their feet? In my opinion, Mexico being back on its feet would have a lot of benefits and it would lower our crime rate as well, and there would be less illegals coming in. I just don't see why Obama is trying to get us involved with Syria and put our troops in Afghanistan when he could be doing something actually beneficial.
So why do you guys think we don't help Mexico?

Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-02-2013, 04:43 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6747 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Isn't giving their illegals jobs and claiming benefits not their due, and letting them send their money back home help enough?

They aren't a part of Opec, so they should be able to help us with cheaper gasoline, but do they?

If you want to stop the illegals crossing over, then stop giving Mexico billions of dollars a year. Once the money is stopped, and the mexican government understands why we are not sending any more money, they would have their army on the borders making sure no more illegals came over.

Last edited by Anna_Purna; 09-02-2013 at 10:13 PM.
People Like This 
Old 09-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #3
Table of Warriors prospect
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6565 Times on 3587 Posts
Likes Given: 12852

I don't want my tax money funding international projects when we have dirt roads right here at home. Now that I think about it, why do we have unemployment AND dirt roads?

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

People Like This 
Old 09-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6747 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
I don't want my tax money funding international projects when we have dirt roads right here at home. Now that I think about it, why do we have unemployment AND dirt roads?
Because our government is too stupid to give hand-outs and not require anything back.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:51 PM   #5
Table of Warriors prospect
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6565 Times on 3587 Posts
Likes Given: 12852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna

Because our government is so stupid to give hand-outs and not require anything back.
But the money they give is taxpayers' money. Damned Robin Hoods!

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

People Like This 
Old 09-02-2013, 04:51 PM   #6
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

F#$* Mexico and Fu$& Calderon.
We saved those pieces of sh!t from the French back in the day and how do they repay us? They come here illegally and drain our economy and attack our children on the fifth of may, while flying their flag over ours upside down.
Fu#& them!

I don't need No stinking signature.

People Like This 
Old 09-02-2013, 04:53 PM   #7
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Explicit language

I don't need No stinking signature.

MisterMcCool Likes This 
Old 09-02-2013, 04:55 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 466 Times on 315 Posts

I'm confused you say help put mexico back on their feet were they ever on their feet ? As far as I ever ever known they have always been a depression for the lack of better words. It's just lack of resources Natural Resources. The lack of drive easy money drugs walking over to California or wherever they can make their own products and sell it just like China does we're not stopping them

Old 09-02-2013, 04:56 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3859 Times on 2304 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

We support their major cash crop too. Oh, and their various pharmaceutical products. And tourism.

Old 09-02-2013, 04:58 PM   #10

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

If they fix their own corruption, I'd see no problem helping them.

As it is, giving them any help would only serve to line the pockets of a few. That is it. Nothing more. It wouldn't solve any of the problems they or us are facing with the drugs and illegal immigration.

If they do their part, I see no reason not to help them along. But see, we also have our own corrupt government. That's another hurdle.

I personally believe, Canada and Mexico should be our biggest allies. It's historically relevant that countries, especially before fast air travel, allied with those closest to them geographically. I think we should foster this kind of relationship with both countries. But, it's politically infeasible right now to do so with Mexico.

Closed Thread