Why Do We Pay For This Garbage ?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Why Do We Pay For This Garbage ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 10:53 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Why Do We Pay For This Garbage ?

In case any has missed the news we now have both Obama and McCain now not only running around the Nation but the globe in their hopes for the White House which just erks me to no end .

No matter what job they're trying to get fact of the matter is at this very moment these two are nothing more than U.S. Senators and they were elected to take care of "WE the Peoples" business not promise a direct pipeline to every working Americans pocketbook through foreign aid .

For what 150+ years America ran just fine without having even the President himself visiting all of these foreign Nations much less Presidential hopefuls .

This has gotten so completely stupid that we even had these guys running around the globe while still in the primary season of their respective parties .

Not too long ago and at several points in the past we have had nothing but Congressmen/women running around pulling this crap . Does anyone really think Nancy Pelosi accomplished a single thing when she wasted all that time in the Middle East ?

I for one not only don't give a crap what most of Europe thinks of a Presidential candidate but I actually think MORE of a candidate if they hate them , considering their constant movement to the left for decades , especially when you consider we had to go over there and clean up the messes they made of their continent twice in the last century .

America isn't a bottomless pit of money to be blown on every whim and every downtrodden abused person around the world and I for one think it's time we stop acting like it is .

Call me arrogant , call me an ass if you will but my opinion is that we once lived under the thumb of a tyrant and fought to overthrow him , so it's high time for the world to take some responsibility for their own problems and act to correct them rather than waiting for us to do it for them .

History has shown they don't honestly appreciate what we do for them anyway as they thumb their noses at America every chance they get .

America is quick to jump in and help around the world where was the world when Katrina hit ? Where are they every year when the California wildfires start ? Where were they after the 911 attack or the first World Trade Center attack in the 90's ?

If all of these politicians want to talk to world leaders fine , in todays technological world let them have a video conference or make and old fashion phone call .

Do we really need to waste billions every year flying them and their security details around the whole world ?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-25-2008, 02:03 AM   #2

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

+1 Big001.. I watched McCain in Germany preaching world unity and love. What a crock of Sh!t! That ******* would side with the UN and impose a New World Order on the United States immediately after he swears to uphold the Constitution! (probably on a Koran)

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 07-25-2008, 04:24 AM   #3

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
+1 Big001.. I watched McCain in Germany preaching world unity and love. What a crock of Sh!t! That ******* would side with the UN and impose a New World Order on the United States immediately after he swears to uphold the Constitution! (probably on a Koran)

That was the other side of the coin, not McCain.

Old 07-25-2008, 10:57 AM   #4
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
See what I've been saying?! It really is hard to tell Obama and McCain apart!

I don't really care if they make a show of going overseas and meeting folks in foreign governments. But the media coverage is just a wee bit one-sided. McCain has been over to Iraq and Afghanistan eight times. How many TV anchors went with him? None. Nada Zip. Obama goes over once and four major anchors and a huge gaggle of other reporters tag along.

Media bias? What media bias?

Old 07-25-2008, 02:08 PM   #5

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
Obama goes over once and four major anchors and a huge gaggle of other reporters tag along.

Media bias? What media bias?
See, now you are looking at it all wrong again bkt.

If the media DOESN'T go with Obama, then it's a Racial Issue for the Rev. Jackson and company to get back up on their soap box with. They are actually doing you a favor by wet nursing that Commie on all his adventures... LOL

JD

Old 07-25-2008, 02:19 PM   #6
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2741 Times on 1435 Posts
Likes Given: 231

If McCain is elected, we will get screwed in four years.
If Obama gets elected, we will get screwed FOR four years.

Old 07-25-2008, 02:31 PM   #7

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
See what I've been saying?! It really is hard to tell Obama and McCain apart!
No, it's just really hard to stay on track when your blood is boiling.

Old 07-25-2008, 05:08 PM   #8

Quote:
HOLD UP! Why in the world are you voting for him then. Trust me, I know your blood is boiling and plugging you nose to vote for this guy has got to kill you. Have you not figured out that people like you and me not standing up in the past to make a statement is how we wound up with McLiberal as the "conservative" candidate?

Liberals And Moderates Hate Me!!

Just remember, Hitler gave great speeches too.

Old 07-25-2008, 05:36 PM   #9

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanbybirth View Post
That was the other side of the coin, not McCain.

A Freudian slip maybe?

Old 07-25-2008, 05:42 PM   #10

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jables View Post
HOLD UP! Why in the world are you voting for him then. Trust me, I know your blood is boiling and plugging you nose to vote for this guy has got to kill you. Have you not figured out that people like you and me not standing up in the past to make a statement is how we wound up with McLiberal as the "conservative" candidate?

I made a typo Jables. I meant Obama, not McCain. Standing up is fine, unless doing so puts the country at greater risk than accepting the "status quo" this time around. The time for standing up is when the scum in the Senate and House are up for re-election. We still do not have a SCOTUS majority, and we NEVER will if Obama gets in. If he wins he WILL nominate enemies of the 2nd Amendment. That is a sure thing. McCain on the other hand- see's Justices Scalia, Alito, Roberts, and Thomas as models for the kind of jurists he would appoint. He has stated this publicly. Even if, as some here would say, he doesn't keep his word, we are no worse off 4 years from now. But to elect Obama would bury this country for too many years to recuperate or even gain back what we have lost. That's a risk I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT take.