Why am i not surprised... - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Why am i not surprised...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2011, 02:38 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Stafford, Virginia,The state of insanity.
Posts: 14,043
Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VICTIMNOMORE View Post
Damn tango, judge much? LOL. Why ya always gotta be hatin' like dat!
I don't like drug users never have never will. Using drugs is the #1 sign that you are weak. Weak minded weak of body weak or morals and weak of values.

I didn't see anywhere where it said I had to love druggies. If it were up to me I would round them all up and along with the drug dealers and kid touchers and kill them all. The world would be a much better place without all of them.
__________________
cpttango30 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:40 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ElGuapo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Portlandia,OR
Posts: 90
Default

Uh, haven't a bunch of dictators through the history of mankind done the same thing as you are suggesting? Just sayin'.............

__________________
ElGuapo is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:42 AM   #23
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ElGuapo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Portlandia,OR
Posts: 90
Default

I am also pretty sure that if you researched everyone that you admire, whatever there contribution to society, there will be a few that could not control their demons.

__________________
ElGuapo is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:44 AM   #24
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Virginia Beach,VA
Posts: 1,078
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGuapo View Post
Uh, haven't a bunch of dictators through the history of mankind done the same thing as you are suggesting? Just sayin'.............
Who the heck are you talking to?
__________________
cddbrowns is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:46 AM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Rogers, AR
Posts: 6,262
Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusLach
Honestly guys?

Apathy over the death of another is one thing but stating that you're glad or that the world is better off without them is another entirely. Yes there are some that deserve that attitude (murderers, rapists and their ilk come to mind), but a singer? Not quite in the same class are they...
Exactly!
I can't help but think, what if every aspect of my life was on display? I'd hate to see what everyone would think of me.
So many people make bad decisions every day. Some of those decisions affect the rest of our lives.
God forbid we should all get what we deserve.
__________________
Gojubrian is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 04:09 AM   #26
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ViNoM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Oklahoma,USA
Posts: 322
Default

That can easily be said about Kurt Cobain. He also changed a genre of music as well as Hendrix.

__________________
ViNoM



Prescribed Fire is Mother Nature's plastic surgeon.
ViNoM is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 04:10 AM   #27
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ViNoM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Oklahoma,USA
Posts: 322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
Exactly!
I can't help but think, what if every aspect of my life was on display? I'd hate to see what everyone would think of me.
So many people make bad decisions every day. Some of those decisions affect the rest of our lives.
God forbid we should all get what we deserve.
Thank you Goju, I couldn't have said it better myself.
__________________
ViNoM



Prescribed Fire is Mother Nature's plastic surgeon.
ViNoM is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 04:13 AM   #28
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ViNoM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Oklahoma,USA
Posts: 322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VICTIMNOMORE View Post
Damn tango, judge much? LOL. Why ya always gotta be hatin' like dat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
I don't like drug users never have never will. Using drugs is the #1 sign that you are weak. Weak minded weak of body weak or morals and weak of values.

I didn't see anywhere where it said I had to love druggies. If it were up to me I would round them all up and along with the drug dealers and kid touchers and kill them all. The world would be a much better place without all of them.
So...then...yes?
__________________
ViNoM



Prescribed Fire is Mother Nature's plastic surgeon.
ViNoM is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 04:34 AM   #29
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
WDbeej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Akron,Ohio
Posts: 275
Liked 19 Times on 10 Posts

Default

They'll eventually come out and say it was the chemicals that killed her.

Twas just a bit of chlorine introduced into the human pool.

__________________
WDbeej is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 04:46 AM   #30
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Stafford, Virginia,The state of insanity.
Posts: 14,043
Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGuapo View Post
I am also pretty sure that if you researched everyone that you admire, whatever there contribution to society, there will be a few that could not control their demons.
Lets see I admire my Father and my stepfather and My grandfathers. Other than a little Alcohol consumption and cigar smoking. They were all stand up men.

I don't look up to sports stars, movie stars or singers. So I have researched everyone I admire.

So I say again if we got rid of all the druggies, drug pushers, kid touchers this world would be a much better place.
__________________
cpttango30 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Got Surprised at Work Robert NC Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 16 10-01-2009 07:06 PM