Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Who's up for a FTF saves the Tata's shooting match?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 05:32 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 32 Times on 27 Posts

what would be a good dollar amount? $10 $5 $1.

Man we are trying to say the greatest thing god ever did. We are trying to save the two objects that every man like and every man wants to play with till the day he dies. Tell if you were 95 years old and some 20 year old was shaken some tata's in your face you wouldn't want to squeeze, message, tweet, play with them?

When I die I want a pair on the coffin lid that come down right on my face so I can still put my face between them and blow zerberts when I am dead because it is just gosh darn fun.

Last edited by cpttango30; 10-05-2010 at 05:35 PM.

Old 10-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #12

Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

$20 is good for me if I can do so

Old 10-05-2010, 05:42 PM   #13

Liked 3731 Times on 1821 Posts
Likes Given: 13267

If I can make it to the range this weekend I'm in. if not I'll still pony up the $20 for the good of the tata's

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

My AR15 Build - Range Report
My AR458SOCOM Build

Old 10-05-2010, 05:56 PM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Tango, I wanted to get a pair of my own but Mrs. Hunter said no.
I know where your coming from.

Hopefully the researchers will find the G-Nome related to this disease so my granddaughters will not have to suffer from this in their lifetime. Every little bit helps.

God, Family, Guns, in that order.

Old 10-05-2010, 06:45 PM   #15

Liked 47 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post

Man we are trying to say the greatest thing god ever did. We are trying to save the two objects that every man like and every man wants to play with till the day he dies. Tell if you were 95 years old and some 20 year old was shaken some tata's in your face you wouldn't want to squeeze, message, tweet, play with them?

When I die I want a pair on the coffin lid that come down right on my face so I can still put my face between them and blow zerberts when I am dead because it is just gosh darn fun.
It's more about curing cancer for me than missing out on some funbags. I'm in, though, for the pistol shoot.

Old 10-05-2010, 06:58 PM   #16

Liked 761 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 456

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post

You are a sick bastage...

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 10-05-2010, 07:37 PM   #17
Deader Bears=Better Bears
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5633 Times on 3313 Posts
Likes Given: 4718

Male breast cancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It could be closer than you think.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

Old 10-05-2010, 07:41 PM   #18

Liked 47 Times on 28 Posts

Especially for those with large, pendulous man-boobs!

Old 10-05-2010, 08:41 PM   #19

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts

Tango, damn good idea for a great cause, but seems like a lot of work and effort, even though it involves firearms and shooting, when all you need to do is set up straight donations for the cause and present the funds at the end of the month. The shoot-off is a bonus, to all who want to participate.

This past weekend, I did a 5k run and the wife did the walk, for a hospital sponsored event to raise donations for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Organization. We do this every year. Even though we have already donated a considerable amount, I would not mind donating some more, because of my own past family members battles, therapy and survival of breast cancer.

This is indeed something near and dear to my families hearts...and their boobs!

Now, are you the one designated to send the straight donations to, and where do we send them? Will ya take PayPal, checks, MO and cash?

Money for something and the boobs for free!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 10-05-2010, 09:04 PM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

My sister is a two time Breast Cancer survivor. I already support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Where will this money go?

BTW, I'm in, but I can't send a check until after Friday.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams