Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Who's going to the NRA Charlotte Meeting this year?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 07:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Who's going to the NRA Charlotte Meeting this year?

I was just wondering if any of you are going to the NRA 2010 Charlotte Meeting this year in May?

If you are considering going and don't have a place to stay, I have a decently comfortable couch and some spare floor-space for sleeping bags and such. I know it can be a bitch to afford both travel and accommodations, so I figured I'd throw this out here in ample planning time.

If you haven't got the links and such already:
139th NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits

Things to think about before you Open Carry
Read this before you decide to carry!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-02-2010, 07:54 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I'll be there!

That is so very cool of you to extend accommodations!

I have family in the area and will stay with them, but also may be able arrange accommodations if anyone is in need.

Tags
nra