Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Who's Afraid Of A Little Blood? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/whos-afraid-little-blood-13279/)

user4 04-27-2009 05:46 PM

Who's Afraid Of A Little Blood?

Alright you armchair warriors and Internet candyasses... Who's down for a little Call Of Duty 4 on XBox Live this Saturday night at 11pm EST/8pm PST?

We can play supporting members vs non supporters or we can play FirearmsTalk vs the world, or mix and match. It's just a game, but it's a great way to practice tactics for the upcoming NWO.

Who knows, maybe we can get good enough to form a competitive team with our own forum for discussions on game plans and tactics? Beats spanking the monkey on a weekend.

Whatcha guys think? Alternative game, maybe? GoW2?

I know weekends are often a bitch to plan around, but we can do a regular game any day of the week, really. We already know each other, so wouldn't it be fun to kill each other too?

Dillinger 04-27-2009 06:58 PM

I might actually buy COD4 just for that.....

JD

user4 04-27-2009 07:09 PM

I just bought it yesterday. I still suck at it, but by Saturday, I should be competent. It's much more fun than I thought it would be...at least in multi player mode.

Dillinger 04-27-2009 07:14 PM

You should get on Xbox live and download the UFC Demo. Supposed to be out today.

I plan on downloading it when I get home. The graphics are INSANE!

Plus you can make your own fighter. :D

user4 04-27-2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 99514)
You should get on Xbox live and download the UFC Demo. Supposed to be out today.

I plan on downloading it when I get home. The graphics are INSANE!

Plus you can make your own fighter. :D

What? I can't be Tim Sylvia?? :P

Dillinger 04-27-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ineffable (Post 99518)
What? I can't be Tim Sylvia?? :P

I don't think you can Tito either.... But you can probably be Machida.... and BJ..... LOL

I am hoping I can fight BJ with my fighter, to the DEATH!!! I am going to adapt him to fight Maia Jui-Jitsu with Early Liddell striking.... LOL

user4 04-27-2009 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 99519)
I don't think you can Tito either.... But you can probably be Machida.... and BJ..... LOL

I am hoping I can fight BJ with my fighter, to the DEATH!!! I am going to adapt him to fight Maia Jui-Jitsu with Early Liddell striking.... LOL

If BJ is in it, I'm training my fighter in prison fisting...

Dillinger 04-27-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ineffable (Post 99520)
If BJ is in it, I'm training my fighter in prison fisting...

Would that be Fist-Can-Be-A-Verb-Fu?? :p

Game night does sound like a good time though, that's for sure.... Did you get the headset?

cpttango30 04-27-2009 08:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Please help a brother out I need money for an XBox and games.
Attachment 2653

AsmelEduardo 04-27-2009 09:46 PM

Damm.. I need to buy an Xbox...
I play on my PC, but I definitely need an Xbox... I have a PS2, but I finished all my games alredy and I don't buyed any more games, I buy games only in U.S I refuse to pay $60-$100 for a game, that is what they run about for an original game in-here and I don't like to modify the console to read copies, that is the 99% of the people do to be able to buy $5-$10 copies of every aviable game (the PS3 copies run about $15-$20), chip a console to read copies cost up-to $250... but the cost of the mod pay itself over time, but I just know why, don't like mod my consoles.
So... you lucky... ! the next time that I go to the U.S that will my goal.... my Xbox 360 :rolleyes: