Who is your news source ? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Who is your news source ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2011, 03:00 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

MSNBC ... Current TV ... BBC ... CNN (sometimes) ... Fox (never)!

Old 12-21-2011, 03:14 PM   #22

Fox News and the local Chicago ABC affiliate. Drudge is great and I also read the local Chicago papers - though they lean way too left for me. Listen too WLS on the radio.

Libs love to make fun of Fox as biased however CNN, NPR, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and BBC all are major lefties. I find ABC the most moderate but they still can have issues. So let's say it is 6 1/2 against 1. I am amazed someone hasn't wanted to lean more conservative and get some of Fox's dominating market share.

For those who don't know Fox destroys CNN in the ratings.

Old 12-21-2011, 04:25 PM   #23

Liked 3257 Times on 1636 Posts
Likes Given: 433

Most of my news comes from the internet. Drudge mostly. TV news is typically from the local stations. All I really want from them is the weather and local happenings. Fox stays on at work as mostly background noise.
The actual "NEWS" coming out of Fox is actually pretty middle of the road. Without the left wing bias, it only seems right wing. Many of their "news" presenters aren't particularly right wing. Martha McCallum (sp?) and Shepard Smith are reputed to have some fairly moderate to left sympathies.
The "News" side of FOX should not be confused with the "Opinion/punditry" side of FOX. Hannity is pretty obviously right, but he also freely admits it. O'Reilley continues to try and stand in the middle of the road, but he's more right than left.
MSNBC is too painful to watch. They need to just put on ther BHO cheerleader outfits and kneepads and be done with it.
CNN seems more worried about cutsy human interest and the latest missing person stories than actual news.
NRA Life Member

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. - Ayn Rand