Who are you?
Found this on another forum and thought it would be cool to get to know everyone.
1. How old are you?
2. Marital status
3. Do you have kids?
4. Where do you live?
5. What is your occupation?
6. Do you smoke?
7. What way do you "lean" politically?
8. Are you religious?
9. What do you drive?
10. What would you consider your personality? (outgoing, shy, bubbly, etc.)
11. Do you believe in global warming?
12. Tell us something about yourself that we'd never guess.
1. I'm 48 years old. :p
2. Married, just celebrated my 30th anniversary.
3. One daughter, 22 graduated from University Of Southern Mississippi. (Brett Favre alumni)
4. Mobile, Alabama
5. Pastor of Schillinger Road Baptist Church
6. Don't smoke, hate smoking, not smokers! I grew up with parents that smoked. My dad died of it. :mad:
7. I don't "lean", I lay on the right side!! Republican all the way!
8. See #5. Not only "religious", but blood bought born again saved by Jesus!
9. Hyundai Santa Fe. First foreign car I've ever owned, but they are now made here in Alabama! One of the best I've ever had!
10. Outgoing! I just like people, and have never met someone that I just didn't like initially.
11. I think that it is true, due to all of the natural land being covered with buildings, pavement, and other things that do not absorb heat like the ground does. It just acts as a way to reflect the heat of the sun and therefore heat remains above ground. :cool:
12. A lot of people wouldn't guess that I umpired baseball for 27 years. I have umpired a lot in HS, college and even a lot of pro games, spring training major league games in Central Florida as well as the Fantasy camp with the Detroit Tigers for 5 years and with the Baseball School run by the Doyle Brothers in Winter Haven, Florida for a number of years. I possibility could have gone pro, either College or even in the Major leagues if I weren't a preacher. I have been approached by some of the umpiring scouts (yes, they do exist) to get into their training program to be a pro, starting in Class A with the possibility of going to the top. The Lord wouldn't let me do that. However, I made about $10,000 a year for several years straight doing games year round in Florida. FUN!! :D
1.) 29 soon to be 30 :(
3.) two children
4.) St.Louis metro east
5.) General Manager of a telcom based business
6.) Yes tried quitting off and on with no real progress
9.) 04 Ford Ranger, or 86 Mustang GT depending on the day
10.) Outgoing, general master of ass hattery to those who know me ;)
11.) I believe the average surface temprature of the planet has increased. However the planet has gone through slight, and extreme temprature changes over the last four billion years or so. I'm not buying Al Gores movie if thats what you mean.
12.) I'm not made of brass nor am I a monkey.
Dude since this is your thread shouldn't you answer these questiona as well?
1. How old are you? If you ask my wife, 9.
2. Marital status? See above.
3. Do you have kids? Not yet.
4. Where do you live? Central Texas
5. What is your occupation? Tile Setter/Web Monkey
6. Do you smoke? Sometimes
7. What way do you "lean" politically? Neither anymore, too corrupt. I want the rise of a new party. This Left/Right is all a ploy to keep out a third party. Democrats and Republicans are really the same they just pretend they are different parties with different beliefs and agendas.
8. Are you religious? I believe in God and the Golden Rule. Don't follow any popular religion though like Islam or Christianity.
9. What do you drive? Jeep and a Schwinn.
10. What would you consider your personality? (outgoing, shy, bubbly, etc.) It varies on the position of the Moon.
11. Do you believe in global warming? Of course.
12. Tell us something about yourself that we'd never guess. I collect very old typewriters.
3. Expecting My first born in 2 weeks!!!
4. City of wind
5. Law enforcement officer
6. social smoker
8. I believe in god
12. I can't stop picking my nose.
1. How old are you?68 in June 29
2. Marital status?Three times-no more for me.
3. Do you have kids?two girls four boys.
4. Where do you live?Just outside Catskill NY
5. What is your occupation?Retired-Operating Engineer=Heavy Equipment Operator
6. Do you smoke?No more-Came down with that Emphacema=Not Funny
7. What way do you "lean" politically?Fell off the map Right Wing
8. Are you religious?I believe in God no man or evolution could do this.
9. What do you drive?My beloved 1995 F150 4X4
10. What would you consider your personality? (outgoing, "shy", bubbly, etc.)
11. Do you believe in global warming?No
12. Tell us something about yourself that we'd never guess.6'1+",190Lbs,still have most of my hair,size 11,1/2 Boot,Love Dogs have 4,shoot Deer from kitchen window sometimes Coyote.
1. How old are you? 45 yrs young
2. Marital status Happily married
3. Do you have kids? 2: Son 24, daughter 14
4. Where do you live? In a house :p !!! North Carolina
5. What is your occupation? Domestic goddess
6. Do you smoke? No
7. What way do you "lean" politically? Conservative
8. Are you religious? No, but lean towards eastern philosophies
9. What do you drive? BMW
10. What would you consider your personality? (outgoing, shy, bubbly, etc.) Fun, mischievious, straight-forward
11. Do you believe in global warming? To a point
12. Tell us something about yourself that we'd never guess. WHAT?!?! I hardly know you. LOL ;) All in good time, my dear, all in good time.......
53 yr old male, married (same woman happily for 25 yrs), 1 fur child, Mesa, Az, county assessor, yes, moderate- except about guns, not exactly- but a moral guy, car (gave up my motorcycle days), not bubbly, but about everything else, sure, I'm a PK.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 03:40 AM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.