Who have you verbally attacked lately? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Who have you verbally attacked lately?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 12:36 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKimber View Post
I rest my case!
I think you missed the patented, inferred Tango smiley. I think it is similar to a combo.

Old 09-29-2009, 10:49 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 37

I have also noticed a decline in here since I arrived but I've only been here for 8 mos so I'm still a newbie I guess.

I find myself on here constantly but more of a lurker and reader. Seems this and many other forums are a private social club of sorts

Old 10-01-2009, 12:39 AM   #13
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

This has been discussed on several other threads and believe it has improved. For me I found that I was spending too much time on the forum (before anyone says anything, I started that statement with for me) and was taking it personally. I took some time off and came back with things in better prospective. I'm here for fun and if it isn't fun I'll go do something else. For the most part this is a great forum and with the member numbers growing I expect the forum to have issues at times. What I do know is most of the change since I've been a member has been for the best and issues are quickly resolved for the best of the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 10-02-2009, 07:39 PM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I am practically a baby on this forum. inserting smiley for the sake of a persons being confused it isn't a joke

However in all seriousness, there are tons of stupid kids my age that ruin it for the rest of us. Most often our mistakes are from ignorance. Please have patience.

"Time to nut up or shut up." - Tallahassee

"Life is tough, it is even tougher if you are stupid." - The Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddn View Post
I'm a man, I see it as my obligation to like guns. And they are just so fun.