Who is getting What for Christmas ? - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Who is getting What for Christmas ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 05:47 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1077 Times on 780 Posts
Likes Given: 551

Someone messed up big time by getting me a paintball gun . I messed up by trying to shoot dad , only to have him open the kitchen door and move just in time for that paintball with a fresh co2 wizz by the door , thru the dining room and peg my already pissed off wife right in the boobie with her new shirt on . Further pissing off was accomplished by me and pops on the ground laughing .
I had no idea my wife knew those kind of words

Danger is real , Fear is a option

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 12-28-2011, 05:59 PM   #42
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Someone messed up big time by getting me a paintball gun . I messed up by trying to shoot dad , only to have him open the kitchen door and move just in time for that paintball with a fresh co2 wizz by the door , thru the dining room and peg my already pissed off wife right in the boobie with her new shirt on . Further pissing off was accomplished by me and pops on the ground laughing .
I had no idea my wife knew those kind of words
ROFLMAO I wish you got that on video. Is she still pissed?

Old 12-28-2011, 06:01 PM   #43

I have not mentioned it , neither has she . Im just going to pretend it never happened , but If I randomly burst out laughing she will know why , she did show me the bruise though and I keep the gun hidden from her

You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 12-28-2011, 06:16 PM   #44

We had a pretty good Christmas. I got a 40s/50s style record/cd/radio/cassette player. (yes, just because I'm 19 doesn't mean I don't like records )
I got a few things for the range, a 40 year old reloading press. One for shotguns, the other for rifles/pistols. (I reloaded my first shell yesterday (30-06). Funny story about that, When I went to shoot it off to see how I did, I scared the hell of of some workers who were building a garage for my grandparent's neighbors (we found out later when my Grandpa went over to talk to them). I guess it surprised them because there was a house between us and them so they couldn't see us, and there was only about 150-200 yards between us and them. )
I also got a book, some dvds, a few games, and a new fishing pole.

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 12-28-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Old 12-28-2011, 06:17 PM   #45

Quote:
I have not mentioned it , neither has she . Im just going to pretend it never happened , but If I randomly burst out laughing she will know why , she did show me the bruise though and I keep the gun hidden from her
The real gun, or the paintball gun?

Old 12-28-2011, 09:05 PM   #46

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Texas, I first got into records when I was 13. And no, it's not because that was mainstream then, I'm only a few years older than you. In fact, I had CD's before I had records.

I still can't figure out how to work this damn itunes thing on the wifey's computer though.

Old 12-29-2011, 07:07 PM   #47

No she is more into rambo knives . Id rather get shot than stabbed . the pb gun is tucked away here at the shop for my unsuspecting shop mate when he comes in

Old 12-02-2012, 01:20 AM   #48

Time to revive this one . whats on the list this year ? Kids are big enough now to like Christmas so we are focusing on them , cant decide on power wheels , trampoline or play ground set .
Prob get the wife a tablet or somethin , told wife where to go and get me some LARGE artillery rounds for me ,

Old 12-02-2012, 02:03 AM   #49

Quote:
Time to revive this one . whats on the list this year ? Kids are big enough now to like Christmas so we are focusing on them , cant decide on power wheels , trampoline or play ground set .
Prob get the wife a tablet or somethin , told wife where to go and get me some LARGE artillery rounds for me ,
Go with the power wheels, or the play ground set. Someone will eventually get hurt on the trampoline, and it usually starts out with someone saying "Hey, ya'll watch this!"

Old 12-02-2012, 04:03 AM   #50

Liked 162 Times on 93 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I'm gettin the wife some boots that cost about as much as the tires on my truck and they ain't even steel toes. I am getting a lee pro 1000 progressive press. I know this because she had me order it off midway last week.