Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Who is getting What for Christmas ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2011, 03:51 AM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1719 Times on 894 Posts
Likes Given: 3644

Gettin a brace of 1861 Colt Navies, and a 1858 Remington.
oh...and a pepperbox.

Old 12-23-2011, 04:17 AM   #22
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2062 Times on 1119 Posts
Likes Given: 746

My wife is getting a down coat, hoody-footie, and jewelry.

Mom and Dad are getting gift certs to a dinner theater in Orlando. They're heading there the week after Christmas.

My sisters and families are getting gift baskets. Way too complex to get presents for each individual anymore.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Old 12-23-2011, 07:35 AM   #23

Liked 280 Times on 201 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I dont know where to start... My kids got spoiled like always i usually spend about $300 on each of them but that adds up when you have six total and my oldest is seven almost eight. The younger five got toys like usual. My oldest started taking an intrest into guns so i bought him a Ruger 10/22 digital camoflauged rifle. And thats one of the things i cant wait to see him open and a case, cleaning kit and a few different boxes of ammo, plus another ten round magazine and a 25 round magazine but thats more for me. I got my oldlady a pink sig mosquito and thats gonna be a good one to watch open also because i have the case in a small box covered with a roll of packaging tape then a roll of duct tape, then a roll of pink duct tape. Then in another box covered in a roll of packaging tape then in another box wraped in wraping paper.... This is gonna be a good year for Christmas.

Old 12-23-2011, 03:14 PM   #24

Liked 1037 Times on 752 Posts
Likes Given: 538

Quote:
My kids got spoiled like always i usually spend about $300 on each of them but that adds up when you have six total
I will no longer Bitch about having twins . Having Twins the first go around is a great birth control method in my book , there coming up on the terrible twos right now . I get up at 5 this morning to change and feed them , He is no longer in his crib ...... He has learned to crawl over into hers , hence a tangled mess of 19 month old doo doo heads AND they have figured out how to take said doo doo diaper off in the crib which makes for a fun morning . But he is right on by throwing the poo filled diaper in her crib ! LMAO

Danger is real , Fear is a option

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 12-23-2011, 03:30 PM   #25
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1822 Times on 989 Posts
Likes Given: 557

Our kids usually send us pictures of their families. We got them already. I bought my wife a Kindle ($200) for our anniversary this month and took her to dinner. I will load some books for Christmas. I am getting my usual not a **** thing unless someone surprises me (fat chance). I just go buy something for myself (as long as it isnt another gun) if I think of something. I have ordered some reloading stuff so I guess that counts. I did buy a gun anyway.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Old 12-23-2011, 11:00 PM   #26

Liked 685 Times on 367 Posts
Likes Given: 46

Not a clue what I'm getting but my wife is getting some tools and a nice tool box so that she'll stay out of my garage, a big-ass crock-pot, a book, and a few odds and ends.
My kids are getting a slew of normal kid toys and books.
My youngest (9 yrs old) is getting a new bike
and
my oldest (12 yrs old) is getting one of these. I just picked it up today.

Can't wait for him to open it.

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

Old 12-23-2011, 11:03 PM   #27

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Nice! Maybe your getting the SR556.
Seems like a natural fit to me.

NEVER FORGET

Old 12-24-2011, 02:53 AM   #28

Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

I'm pretty sure I'm getting some Tru-Glo to paint the sights on my pistols. My wife came home with the mail and had several packages. I guess she can't remember about ordering things, because she showed me the packages and wanted to know if they were mine. Both were addressed to her, if I ordered it would be addressed to me. One package from Tru-Glo, another from Amazon, another from Five Star.

I sent her links a while back for the sight paint, a new Larry McMurtry book titled "The Berrybender Narratives", and the bedside speedloader set for my S&W 640. Those are going to be some sweet "surprises" on Christmas.

Join the NRA! Stop the Brady madness!

Old 12-24-2011, 07:37 PM   #29

Liked 685 Times on 367 Posts
Likes Given: 46

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

Old 12-24-2011, 08:03 PM   #30
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2062 Times on 1119 Posts
Likes Given: 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtJester View Post
That just looks like a whole lotta fun right there.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA