Who is getting What for Christmas ? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Who is getting What for Christmas ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2011, 06:14 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1084 Times on 786 Posts
Likes Given: 558

Well my grandma watches my 2 kids 2 days a week and wont take any pay , so i dont mind getting them something nice .
My aunt as some of you may remember '' the crazy one '' I got some 8 dollar wind chimes for , she watches the kids 3 days a week for 100.00 a week .
My wife has had it ruff this year with her parents splitting up after 30 years and all the stuff she does for me and the kids I dont mind getting her some nice things . Pops helps us out from time to time if we really need somthing . The mother in-law that moved in on my land is a pain the ass , she gets a box of rocks . As for the big tv I got us .... Dang it We dont get to go out to eat or vacations or buy nice things so I figured it was time to get the family somthin nice .
Anyother Christmas , everyone gets 20.00 gift cards

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 12-22-2011, 12:42 AM   #12

Liked 334 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 260

My wife and I just usually get each other some small thing and then get something for the house. Most of our spending goes towards the kids. They are 4 and 5 so Christmas is still a huge deal and a lot of fun for them. I am going to buy myself a Mosin Nagant though.

Old 12-22-2011, 03:57 AM   #13

My girl friend got me a Mossberg 930 spx and some shells. I got here a Northface jacket some new shoes and a new set of tires for her car

Old 12-22-2011, 06:04 AM   #14

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

My wife has gotten me a couple video games, among other things I don't know about, I've gotten her a movie she's been wanting, a plaid pea coat, a game, some perfume, and some other odds and ends.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:31 PM   #15

Gotta love car repairs for Christmas presents lol I might paint the rear gate on my wifes caliber , that I HAD to buy b/c she cant pay attention when she is back up and hit the only damn tree in a 1ac field , bu then again I may leave it blue on her white car just to drive her crazy and teach her a lesson

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 12-22-2011, 03:23 PM   #16

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I forgot to mention that part of my christmas present to my wife and father is that I'm taking them up to the National Firearms Museum, and to the NRA's range, but it'll be after Christmas when both of them have a free weekend.

"It's a gun you loaded on Sunday, and shot all week."
-Confederate Soldier

"If God didn't create man equal then Sam Colt had made them equal."
-Unknown

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
-Wyatt Earp

Old 12-22-2011, 03:30 PM   #17

Man the NRA museum was by far the best place I have ever been to . You need to get there early , bring a good camera with a big ass memory card and some rags to keep the drool under control . You will spend the better part of a day in there . When you 1st walk in you are overwhelmed with Holland & Holland case guns worth more than our houses , Then there is JFK's Colt Single action covered in nothing but gold inlay and engraving , Some Robert E Lee guns , you know , nothing of great magnitude , oh and serial number 1 thompson machine gun

Old 12-23-2011, 03:17 AM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 65 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 96

The wife wants some accessories for her ipad, and i'm going to get her some pj's and a new ladies wallet since her purse was stolen the other day. I going to pick me up a Henry 22 lever action.

My readings of history convinces me that most bad government results from to much government.....Thomas Jefferson
Being Ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn............Benjamin Franklin
If Barack Obama is the answer, the how damn stupid was the question.

Old 12-23-2011, 03:32 AM   #19
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7119 Times on 4285 Posts
Likes Given: 8653

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
oh and serial number 1 thompson machine gun
*drool*...

Old 12-23-2011, 03:50 AM   #20