Who is F***ING WHOM? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Who is F***ING WHOM?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 05:03 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1310 Times on 743 Posts
Likes Given: 633

Mark,I'll just take a guess and say it was A.B.. He is a nice guy,but will screw you over any chance he gets. I've known him for a very long time,and have learned the hard way about him. I will still buy guns from him if I can get a decent price,but that's about all.
North American Hunting Club

Old 04-10-2009, 10:38 PM   #22

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

What really sucks about all of this is that gun owners are like a "brotherhood", or should be, considering the anti-gun climate in this country. Scumbags that gouge their clientele are like the scumbags that sell water for $10 a gallon after a disaster - or "nameless" politicians that sneak pork into bills at the 11th hour - their names need to be made public so that the public can have recourse, because left unpunished, these fuc^ing pricks will just continue to rape, pillage, and plunder.
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 04-11-2009, 12:15 AM   #23
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Mark,
It sounds like you were fine with paying what you did for the ammo until you saw the old stickers on the ammo (shame on the merchant for not removing them). All the same if you didn't see that old sticker you would have left as a happy customer. You were fine with the price of the ammo until you saw a sticker that showed it use to be much less. It could have been mismarked or a slow moving item where the shop price went up and they had inventory. It isn't so much about what an honest dealer bought the ammo for it's what he will have to pay to restock that effects the price of the ammo on the shelf.

I don't think he gouged you, the price paid at least in my neck of the woods seems fair. As I said if it wasn't for that old sticker you would have left happy so enjoy the rounds and if you can find them cheaper at another store then shop there.

Old 04-12-2009, 03:59 AM   #24

Today, we went to the range and I paid $11.95 for 9mm and $13.95 for 40. Sounds like they are priced fairly. While we were there, one of the instructors was dialing in a AR-15 with a customer. He had his AR-15 out there as well. We were shooting our .22, our 9 and a borrowed .40. Anyway, the instructor took the time, and interest, in my 12 year old and showed us how the AR-15 worked and explained why the firearm was shooting 22's in the range. He allowed my son and whoever else wanted to in my family to shoot the weapon!

What a cool range I have within 10 miles of my house!

Old 04-12-2009, 11:04 PM   #25
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbikingdad View Post
Today, we went to the range and I paid $11.95 for 9mm and $13.95 for 40. Sounds like they are priced fairly. While we were there, one of the instructors was dialing in a AR-15 with a customer. He had his AR-15 out there as well. We were shooting our .22, our 9 and a borrowed .40. Anyway, the instructor took the time, and interest, in my 12 year old and showed us how the AR-15 worked and explained why the firearm was shooting 22's in the range. He allowed my son and whoever else wanted to in my family to shoot the weapon!

What a cool range I have within 10 miles of my house!
That's a nice story, give the range credit and tell us who they are just in case some members live in the area they will know how well you were treated and will vist that range.

Old 04-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #26

WDB, you're right! I should give credit to this range/store.

Rangemaster in Memphis, TN

Old 04-12-2009, 11:35 PM   #27

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbikingdad View Post
WDB, you're right! I should give credit to this range/store.

Rangemaster in Memphis, TN
Store is in TN. You live in Ole Miss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 04-13-2009, 12:31 AM   #28

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

There was a corner store within walking distance from my house when I lived in the Cleveland area. I was a good customer, but far from their only customer. One evening I went to pick up a 12-pack. I saw the 12 long necks were marked $8.99 while the cans of same was labled $9.99.

Guess what I grabbed. At the counter, the proprietor (in a middle eastern accent) said that the bottles were really $10.99 and started scratching off the $8.99 sticker. I said that he can't do that, and he told me to tell someone who cares. I left for another store, paid the $10.99 there and I was happy. I never went back to the first store for anything.

Point: screw me without letting me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 04-13-2009, 01:40 AM   #29

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Found an add from a gun store in Prescott, AZ while cleaning in my garage today dated Nov/Dec 2008 and could not belive it,
Romanian AK-47 GP75 $449.95
Romanian AK-47 WASR-10 $379.95
CETME .308 $529.95
M1 Carbine Universal .30cal $499.95
.223 55 grain HP 500 rounds $129.95
Now the WASR 10 is $489.95 the GP75 they wont even list the price for, the other 2 are no longer available and the same 500 rounds of wolf .223 is $144.95 and these increases took place in less than 6 months while the price of raw materials is still dropping. I agree and would also like to know, "Who is F***ING WHOM?"

Article II: A Well Regulated Militia, Being Necessary To The Security Of A Free State, The Right Of The People To Keep And Bear Arms, Shall Not Be Infringed.

Article IV: The Right Of The People To Be Secure In There Persons, Houses, Papers, And Effects, Against Unreasonable Search And Seizures, Shall Not Be Violated, And No Warants Shall Issue, But Upon Probable Cause, Supported By Oath Or Affirmation, And Particulary Describing The Place To Be Searched, And The Persons Or Things To Be Seized.

Old 04-13-2009, 11:26 AM   #30
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 73 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txhillbilly View Post
Mark,I'll just take a guess and say it was A.B.. He is a nice guy,but will screw you over any chance he gets. I've known him for a very long time,and have learned the hard way about him. I will still buy guns from him if I can get a decent price,but that's about all.
You hit that nail on the head!

After what he did to me, he won't get another dime from me. I won't even go in there to look around. I went back to dealling with Ed, at Euless Guns & Ammo.

Last edited by Mark F; 04-13-2009 at 11:42 AM.

Newest Threads