White population in US & Europe to become extinct within a few decades

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > White population in US & Europe to become extinct within a few decades

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 12:05 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default White population in US & Europe to become extinct within a few decades

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-03-2009, 03:40 AM   #2

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Sucks to live in Europe

I don't see that happening here, but in 25 years I don't think I will care. Far worse is happening right now and for the foreseeable future that I don't care about religion or it's demise.

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 05-03-2009, 01:14 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj
Sucks to live in Europe

I don't see that happening here, but in 25 years I don't think I will care. Far worse is happening right now and for the foreseeable future that I don't care about religion or it's demise.

You may not care, but your descendants (if you're having any) might.

Old 05-03-2009, 06:52 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

The "Browning of America" is pretty much a foregone conclusion. The death of the Constitution and Bill of Rights is far more upsetting to me.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 05-03-2009, 07:06 PM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

ummm......What exactly is the problem? That people are a certain race, or religion?

I say this video is just FUD

Old 05-04-2009, 01:32 AM   #6

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

I stayed off this for a couple of days, and for good reason.

Jedi, which white supremacy group are you a member? Can I join if my wife is 1st generation Latina and speaks better English than you do? What if she is conservative, pro 2A and a crack shot? How's 'bout if she and I think that kind of thinking is just stupid and ignorant? What if her parents emigrated legallaly and have become citizens of the US, pay taxes and hold jobs that are skilled? If they have owned a nice home for years and paid property taxes for years while neither of them have ever succled the gov teet, is that ok? What if I of Germanic descent can tan darker than my wife? Can your people ever accept American as American, or does the color of your skin make the decision for you and your friends?

Imo, this kind of thread is just as inflamitory as "all AK's should be banned".

Where is the ban hamster, or at least the thread killer?

If your descendants are taught to hate any one of darker skin than they have, then that is your idiotic ideals being passed on to your kin. If that makes you happy and proud, then all I can say is that you have retarded thoughts and ideals. What does that make you?

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Closed Thread