Whiskey Pete - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Whiskey Pete

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2011, 10:08 PM   #11
MGH
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Unfortunately, almost all the professors fit the same political views.

The problem with my situation is tuition is free for me and my wife. We will end up saving $200K or more depending on how long we're in school. So we're kind of stuck at this school; no other school in the state offers that benefit.

There is a bright side to this story though: Every time some professor starts throwing up bias political crap, I can come here and get the truth from real-life experienced people who know what the F*** they're talking about.

Old 03-20-2011, 10:30 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGH View Post
Unfortunately, almost all the professors fit the same political views.

The problem with my situation is tuition is free for me and my wife. We will end up saving $200K or more depending on how long we're in school. So we're kind of stuck at this school; no other school in the state offers that benefit.

There is a bright side to this story though: Every time some professor starts throwing up bias political crap, I can come here and get the truth from real-life experienced people who know what the F*** they're talking about.
Unfortunately, the libs have been running most schools for a long time now. Keep in mind, that in order to get the grades you want you need to know your audience. So, plug along, get the grades and get the paper. We can be at least one source of sanity.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!