Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   where will you be buried? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/where-will-you-buried-96301/)

bobski 08-31-2013 03:56 PM

where will you be buried?

show us a pic of your family plot. sound morbid? shouldnt. its all part of life folks.

trip286 08-31-2013 04:14 PM

I don't have a preference. All I ask is that my body not be carried to the hole in one of those damn Lincoln hearses. Good God they're hideous. Gimme my final ride in a Cadillac if you can still find one. If not, then dig the hole closer. Much closer.

DFlynt 08-31-2013 05:05 PM

Not going to be buried anywhere, I will be cremated and my ashes scattered.

Jagermeister 08-31-2013 05:12 PM

I do not care.

TheSadPanda 08-31-2013 05:17 PM

I want to be laid out on a boat with lots of wood and pushed out into a vast water mass. And as i float away, somebody will step out of the woods wearing a large black cloak with a hood and will shoot a flaming arrow onto my boat where i will burn and then rest with the fishies.

Thats probably totally unreasonable and possibly illegal. But its what i want.

trip286 08-31-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSadPanda (Post 1352825)
I want to be laid out on a boat with lots of wood and pushed out into a vast water mass. And as i float away, somebody will step out of the woods wearing a large black cloak with a hood and will shoot a flaming arrow onto my boat where i will burn and then rest with the fishies.

Thats probably totally unreasonable and possibly illegal. But its what i want.

That was my first choice. Well... I don't care what the arrow shooter is wearing, or even if they shoot an arrow. Set the boat on fire before shoving me off for all I care.

But, it is illegal for the most part I believe. Now, you can be towed out into international waters I believe, and do it there.

SSGSF 08-31-2013 05:24 PM

I want to be laid to rest with my ass up so everyone can kiss it .
Or cremated and have my ashes put in a deer feeder so I can make the most awesome rack and heathy deer around .

rn-cindy 08-31-2013 05:28 PM

I dont care...But i hope its in the winter, 15 below zero wind chill...and everybody has to stand out there and listen to the preacher blabber on for 20 mins..........:D

johnr1943 08-31-2013 05:31 PM

Burial?

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bobski (Post 1352719)
show us a pic of your family plot. sound morbid? shouldnt. its all part of life folks.

Burial? Cremation for me and the ash heap is fine... my soul won't be there! :D

johnr1943 08-31-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rn-cindy (Post 1352838)
I dont care...But i hope its in the winter, 15 below zero wind chill...and everybody has to stand out there and listen to the preacher blabber on for 20 mins..........:D

In Alaska I think they save ya' till the ground thaws...:rolleyes: