Where Are They Now, 2019 FTF Edition - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Where Are They Now, 2019 FTF Edition

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 07:15 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,152
Liked 24 Times on 7 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
"Who's hotter, Ginger or Maryanne"
No need for this one, Maryanne by a country mile...
__________________
NGIB is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:40 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Franciscomv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,257
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post

Franciscomv finally got free from his oppressive dictators and opened the first post Zombie age "It Club" where well to do gangsters and badlanders can come, get their knives sharpened, have a top notch glass of hootch, learn the proper terms for all things clissical, refined and debonaire, not to mention spend some time and bottlecaps on the bevvy of beautiful lovelies that frequent the place.
LOL Sounds like a sweet deal. Maybe I can open a post-apocalypse opera house.

Let's give this a shot:

JD- Dancing on Gaston's grave and writing "JMB by ambar" graffitti on his plastic tombstone.

Stalkingbear- Running after deer with his shinny new bionic knee (complete with "The six million dollar man" sound effects and all).

Cane- Starting an NGO to bring Colts to God forsaken third world countries where we can't get American made 1911s.
__________________

Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure;
Men love in haste, but they detest at leisure.
- Lord Byron (George Gordon Noel Byron), Don Juan
(canto XII, st. 6)

Franciscomv is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:51 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Posts: 24,301
Liked 3481 Times on 1610 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franciscomv View Post

Let's give this a shot:

JD- Dancing on Gaston's grave and writing "JMB by ambar" graffitti on his plastic tombstone.
LMFAO!! Plastic Tombstone!! Muwhahahahahha hah!!

That's the post of the day right there!!
__________________
Dillinger is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:56 PM   #14
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
c3shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Third bunker on the right,Central Virginia
Posts: 17,493
Liked 9918 Times on 4270 Posts
Likes Given: 1561

Default

Quote:
plastic tombstone

Glock makes tombstones now ?



__________________

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

c3shooter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:06 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
spittinfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Maiden,NC
Posts: 9,663
Liked 84 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Glock makes tombstones now ?



If they don't, they should. Under that stone should be EVERY SINGLE GLOCK EVER MADE.
__________________

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

spittinfire is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:12 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,124
Liked 530 Times on 381 Posts
Likes Given: 174

Default

It beats bein' a Wal Mart greeter,,,,,,,,,

Jeff

__________________
yazul42 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:22 AM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Stafford, Virginia,The state of insanity.
Posts: 14,043
Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Default

Dillinger: Running the UFC after handing a hardcore azz whooping out Dana White. Made him tap in 1:32 sec of the first round with an army bar that was so nasty it ripped his elbow in two.

Bear: In his wheel chair because the knee replacement went foul in the new and improved Obamacare Don King Memorial Healin house and Acorn office. When they were told Knee replacement they thought it was severed spinal cord and they botched the surgery.

Samples: Host of a Hot NEW HBO series Samples Milk and Honey's.

Benning: Glued to the Computer writing his 75th Zombie movie names Zombie Devils from Talaxia.

NGIB: Head weapons cord on benning current movie Tango vs the T virus.

RL: Hosting the new hit radio show Tail of the board. Where he disscusses all the exploits of the Supporting Members of FTF.

Skull: Glued to the computer tryin to write a movie half as good a bennings Hit 10 oscar award winning Zombie Back Mt. It is about 2 lonly Zombies that know they love each other but can not let the hoard know because it is forbidden. So far all skull can come up with is Attack of the Zombie Pimps of Acorn Prime.

Tango: Host of the hit show on Showtime: What the F did You Say Douche Bag. Where contestant compete to spend 24 hours with Tango on a good day. They will be subjected to constant berating and harassment. Ending when you either eat a 1oz 12 ga slug or start crying. So far it is Tango 99 Douche Bags 0. Tango has 65 slug educed deaths and 34 effing cry babies.

Hogger: still wondering why he can't get a girl even though is like to wear his mothers skin and his body armor at the same time. "The mother puts the lotion on the skin"....

Goju: Is in 7 day a week 2 hour a day counseling because he can't own a 1911 because his mommie said it would hurt him.

__________________
cpttango30 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:33 AM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
skullcrusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio,Ohio
Posts: 10,949
Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Dillinger: Running the UFC after handing a hardcore azz whooping out Dana White. Made him tap in 1:32 sec of the first round with an army bar that was so nasty it ripped his elbow in two.

Bear: In his wheel chair because the knee replacement went foul in the new and improved Obamacare Don King Memorial Healin house and Acorn office. When they were told Knee replacement they thought it was severed spinal cord and they botched the surgery.

Samples: Host of a Hot NEW HBO series Samples Milk and Honey's.

Benning: Glued to the Computer writing his 75th Zombie movie names Zombie Devils from Talaxia.

NGIB: Head weapons cord on benning current movie Tango vs the T virus.

RL: Hosting the new hit radio show Tail of the board. Where he disscusses all the exploits of the Supporting Members of FTF.

Skull: Glued to the computer tryin to write a movie half as good a bennings Hit 10 oscar award winning Zombie Back Mt. It is about 2 lonly Zombies that know they love each other but can not let the hoard know because it is forbidden. So far all skull can come up with is Attack of the Zombie Pimps of Acorn Prime.

Tango: Host of the hit show on Showtime: What the F did You Say Douche Bag. Where contestant compete to spend 24 hours with Tango on a good day. They will be subjected to constant berating and harassment. Ending when you either eat a 1oz 12 ga slug or start crying. So far it is Tango 99 Douche Bags 0. Tango has 65 slug educed deaths and 34 effing cry babies.

Hogger: still wondering why he can't get a girl even though is like to wear his mothers skin and his body armor at the same time. "The mother puts the lotion on the skin"....

Goju: Is in 7 day a week 2 hour a day counseling because he can't own a 1911 because his mommie said it would hurt him.
That is some of your best work, Tango.
__________________

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!


Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!
skullcrusher is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:35 AM   #19
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
RL357Mag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Albany,New York
Posts: 3,251
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default

Fixed it for you Skull...


Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
RL357 - Founder of the first "hunting politicians" show in history
__________________
Guns Have Only Two Enemies-Rust and Politicians
"The United States Constitution (c) 1791 - All Rights Reserved"
If Guns Kill, Do Pencils Mis-spell Words?
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
RL357Mag is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:37 AM   #20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Posts: 24,301
Liked 3481 Times on 1610 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default

*laughing and clapping*'

Really nice work tango, some of your best yet....

JD

__________________
Dillinger is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
My latest edition, this is nice! HK P7............ 01coltcolt Semi-Auto Handguns 3 05-10-2009 02:49 PM
Extracted from the Monday Edition of the Post Kelly J Politics, Religion and Controversy 2 11-18-2008 02:53 PM