Where is RL357Mag?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Where is RL357Mag?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 05:58 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Default Where is RL357Mag?

Anybody know what happened to RL357Mag? I haven't seen him on here in a while. I hope he didn't blow away in the recent windstorms!!
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-21-2009, 11:35 AM   #2

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

He had started a bunch of crap and then when he figured out we were not going to bend over and kiss his cracker azz he left. He started a fight with me started a fight with dillinger and then ran all over the board talking smack about JD. I mean the guy went into just about every fourm on here and posted the same thing copy and pasted it and it was all a bunch of dribble because JD said something to him about something. I did respect the guy for a while and he did have what sounded like a decent knowladge of guns. But he was just an ASS pure and simple. I say good riddance to bad rubbish.

Old 02-21-2009, 12:51 PM   #3

Default Well CPTTANGO30

Good to see a old Virginia boy hold back, and be gentle, and PC. Now tell your ol Va, associate down here in SW Va. how you really feel. Come on now, let it out. Sorry Capt. just like to yank your chain a little. You know that might be why why my nose is crooked, and my old head is so scarred up.

Don't blame the tool, blame the fool.

Old 02-21-2009, 02:40 PM   #4

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Oh, ok. Since I didn't personally know the guy I won't go there!
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 02-21-2009, 04:04 PM   #5

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

RL was in a bit of a rough place when he was here. His son was recently deployed to Iraq, his business was having some issues and for some reason he and BigO01 REALLY got into it about several things, but Abortion was the big one.

I had to clean up several posts between them - but neither one of them got banned, at that time.

RL left on his own accord, and is still a member, so if he finds his way back, hopefully he will be back to his old self and not aggressive...

JD

Old 02-22-2009, 03:40 AM   #6
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
RL was in a bit of a rough place when he was here. His son was recently deployed to Iraq, his business was having some issues and for some reason he and BigO01 REALLY got into it about several things, but Abortion was the big one.

I had to clean up several posts between them - but neither one of them got banned, at that time.

RL left on his own accord, and is still a member, so if he finds his way back, hopefully he will be back to his old self and not aggressive...

JD
I didn't know RL but Dillinger that is a nice expression.

I think we all feel that pich of bussiness or the job having somes issues in todays world. And for those that don't know having your son get deployed to Iraq is truly hard. My son will deploy for his 4th TOD in Iraq in a few weeks and I feel the same as I did on his 1st. My son is 4th generation USMC and was only 4' tall when he hugged me as I left for the sandbox for eight months a long time ago. He's 6'-5" now, a good Marine but it's a much different war.

Dillinger,
Thanks for giving the guy the benefit of doubt and I expect we all wish him and his son the best of life

Old 02-22-2009, 03:48 AM   #7

Liked 1443 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post

JD
+ 1 JD, guess that's why they pay you the big $$$$. Where is RL357Mag? - The Club House

Seriously, this is why our forum is worth the time! Where is RL357Mag? - The Club House

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 02-22-2009, 04:01 AM   #8

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDB View Post

I think we all feel that pich of bussiness or the job having somes issues in todays world. And for those that don't know having your son get deployed to Iraq is truly hard. My son will deploy for his 4th TOD in Iraq in a few weeks and I feel the same as I did on his 1st. My son is 4th generation USMC and was only 4' tall when he hugged me as I left for the sandbox for eight months a long time ago. He's 6'-5" now, a good Marine but it's a much different war.

Dillinger,
Thanks for giving the guy the benefit of doubt and I expect we all wish him and his son the best of life
WDB, it's men like you and your son that I have to thank every day when I can send my youngster to school without fear. Bless you and yours!

Old 02-22-2009, 04:03 AM   #9

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:

Dillinger,
Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
+ 1 JD, guess that's why they pay you the big $$$$. Where is RL357Mag? - The Club House

Seriously, this is why our forum is worth the time! Where is RL357Mag? - The Club House
I never had a problem with RL to be honest. He was a bit hard headed, but his firearm's knowledge was solid and I understood where he was coming from, frustration wise, with his business and the deployment of his son.

Thanks for that kudo's guys, I appreciate the support. I don't ever want to ban someone because we don't see eye to eye, which is something I have seen done on other forums. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt if they are a serious contributor and have valuable knowledge. Even canebreak.

I personally would like to see RL come back, but if he is happy whereever he ended up, that is the most important thing...

JD

Old 02-22-2009, 04:32 AM   #10

Liked 1443 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
And for those that don't know having your son get deployed to Iraq is truly hard. My son will deploy for his 4th TOD in Iraq in a few weeks and I feel the same as I did on his 1st. My son is 4th generation USMC and was only 4' tall when he hugged me as I left for the sandbox for eight months a long time ago. He's 6'-5" now, a good Marine but it's a much different war.
WDB thank you for your, and your families' service to our country.
Your son is in my prayers while hes down range.
Godspeed Devil Dog.

Where is RL357Mag? - The Club House

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Newest Threads