When they come for our guns... - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > When they come for our guns...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2007, 11:48 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default When they come for your/Ours guns, Final responce to Bossis the Wanna be!

Hello all/Borris the Wanna Be Merk!

Ron L here = SERESURPLUS

Borris

Did you mean do not be offended by Me, in your comments, funny how you like to point out my lacking in english and then screw it up like that? Kinda shows where you are, right "MATE"? LOL I don't take you seriouly at all, as Wanna be, Made up Life Jerks infiltrate all newsgroup[s and need only to be called out like this to show who they are! A real man would have offered real explanations of his assinine comments and not try to bolster them with made up credentials! Pure and simple!

Yea, you live in France, I have traveled there and spent a bit of time there, NOT IMPRESSED! You looking to live there, well that speaks volumes to me! '

No Borris, the Russian were willing to Jump in Bed with the Nazi machine and Hell timm Operation bararosa, did exactly that! Look up your history book and read a little more, looks like you need that! It's not just the Slav aspect, but as thier are so many with Slanred opiniojns in France, your saying that well, that figues as well! I'd take a russian willing to fight to the death, over a French whore who would roll over for a crub of bread any day! I always saw Russian as an Advasary, but one that I respected, unlike the French, that I distain! Your not going to sway my opinion of what I have seen, experienced myself and know to be true!

In the end, you go your way, I will go mine, but save the "I'm a Big War heo and police expert crap at home, as those of us whop have done it and know it, will call you on your crap! If that offends you, OH WELL< I can and will live with that! Your really not worthy of any more waste of the newsgroups bandwidth! I'm not willing to going to waste my time with e-mails to you as I know wanna be *******s when I see them! You say tomatto, I say Bull****ter! I know your kind by your smell and all the little write me direct notes won't stop my pointing out what you are to the group! Too late man, thats what happens when you talk crap and don't back it up!

Freedom, Yea I have my idea of what it is, and seems you have yours? Your willing to fall your knee's when your pathetic Offer them Coffie snd Doughnuts fails shows your true color! Your ain a good place France, it fits who and what you are, please say there and try to convince us in the USA that you know what freedom is and we can all get a good chuckle out of you? Not a lot else to say but that if you were really anyone, my calling you on it would not have cut you to the bone as it did! As I said, those of us who have done and been in it, know the difference!

JOIN THE NRA? Now your really joking? If you really want to defend gun right, join so many other groups such as JFPO, who have a real save the guns agenda and not just trying to get a $ out of you, once again, your "NO CLUE" status is revealed in your responces! So many other gun support groups that will reeally defend your gun rights, not just blow a lot of hot air and sell you down the river as the NRA has done so many years now! If you really are a Brit, really are in France, you have 0 credetials about how to stop gun control as your two countries are awash with it? Thats about all to say of your eremarks, if you want to end me an e-mail go for it, to me, your not worth the effort!

Old 11-18-2007, 04:43 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaww View Post
Every one of them wants to remove free speech deep inside. It all boils down to what one wishes to believe about an administration.

The way I see it is, don't blame the Government when it is the people who fundamentally allows it to happen

totally in agreement!

and an interesting look at how 100 years ago our fighting troops viewed being in france:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071117/ap_en_ot/lafayette_exhibit

the US owes a bit to the french as much as we might not want to admit it..............

life experience does seem to teach us all a different lesson and leaves us with a different world view.......

movie zombie

Old 11-19-2007, 03:03 PM   #43

Another interesting take (refering to the topic that this thread was originally supposed to be,about the government taking our guns)
is,what if they don't actually..physically take our guns..but..rather,Put a high lugury and sales tax on ammo,and ban parts and accesories. Sure,we'd still have our guns,but we'd have no ammo,making it to where we may as well have no guns anyway.

Vintovka Mosina 1891/30 with Monte Carlo Stock, Muzzle brake, bi-pod, custom bent bolt, tri-rail with x12 variable power AIM sports scope, range finder reticle green or red illumination, 2.5 IB match trigger.

Old 11-19-2007, 08:27 PM   #44
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt Action View Post
Another interesting take (refering to the topic that this thread was originally supposed to be,about the government taking our guns)
is,what if they don't actually..physically take our guns..but..rather,Put a high lugury and sales tax on ammo,and ban parts and accesories. Sure,we'd still have our guns,but we'd have no ammo,making it to where we may as well have no guns anyway.
Teddy "the swimmer" Kennedy was working on legislation to ban ammo, so yes, that's among their many ideas to screw the people over.

30 years ago, you could buy firearms out of catalogs, at gas stations, at hardware stores and there were gun stores all over the place. Now? Things have changed a lot. There's your lesson: don't assume that what is available today will be available tomorrow. Try to anticipate what you will need and buy it now. That includes stockpiling ammo and parts that wear, cleaning supplies, etc.

Old 11-30-2007, 04:45 AM   #45

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default another view and I hope I'm wrong

They aren't going to come and take your guns by force. They aren't totally stupid. They are going to give you a choice, and it's already started. Choose between buying/keeping your guns and having enough money to feed and cloth your family or pay medical bills or even keeping a roof over your heads. You cannot be legally descriminated against for race, color, creed or religion in this country but you certainly can for being a firearms owner.

You own a gun? Sorry, you can't live in this neighborhood. You own a firearm? Sorry, we don't employ gun owners for fear of them "going postal" and our insurance rates. You want health insurance? Sorry, we can't insure you because the risk of self inflicted injury due to you having a weapon in the house.

Think it can't happen? Think again. None of that attacks your second ammendment rights and is perfectly legal.

You'll still be allowed to own weapons IF you can afford to and the IRS doesn't seize your property for back taxes that thay do not have to prove that you owe but instead, you have to prove that you don't.

Old 11-30-2007, 04:50 PM   #46

Default Might have to open the Y2K Time capsule

And take out some of the firearms that were for that supposedly end of civilization.
And to quote many before, "They can have my gun when they prt it from my cold, dead hands" But they'd better be wearing nomex gloves cause the Barrel will be red hot.

Old 11-30-2007, 09:28 PM   #47

Everybody is worried about the government coming for their guns but continue to support Presidential candidates that have less than an A+ rating from Gun Owners of America.

Member GCO

Old 12-21-2007, 07:26 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
There is absolutly no way to argue with one so ill informed and ignorant, France (I assume you know where that is sunshine, if you don't get your 5th. grade globe out and take a look, it's the big country on the right of Europe!).
Did you mean on the right of the Atlantic?? Because on my globe France is on the left side of Europe. When you attempt to insult someone it loses a bit of it's impact when your facts are wrong. And why a 5th grade globe?? In France do they adjust the location of country's based on grade level?

Old 12-21-2007, 05:31 PM   #49

Keep your nose out junior, Ronald and I have come to an understanding..... It's nothing to do with you, unless you have of course have something constructive to the debate in question, which quite obviously you haven't!

Old 12-22-2007, 02:23 AM   #50

well David since you posted in an open forum I can pretty well put my nose any place I like, as for what was transpiring between you and Ron I could care less, I was simply pointing out your geographical mistake and your inablity to properly insult someone. As for adding constructive input to the original question of this thread I believe you and Ron went far off that path some time back.