When they come for our guns... - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

When they come for our guns...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2007, 06:26 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Roneresurplus

I don't mind you misunderstanding my motives for my comments, I don't mind your total ignorance and I don't even mind your lack of grasp on the English language, really but I do not like being called a liar.

My nationality and where I choose to live is my business and I clearly have a better understanding of European history than you have, and I do not mean that to be a slight on you I simply live here, I reside less than an hour from the Normandy beaches, two and a half hours from the Somme (where I lost 3 grand uncles and my grandfather was wounded).

Now I am getting a little fed up with all this so this is what I suggest, as you have publiclly called me a liar please see the following websites for my business, you can email me from the sites and I will furnish you with additional bio, and then if your any kind of a man I would expect just a one line appology on there...........although I somehow doubt it?

www.metrok9.co.uk & www.drug-dog.info

Old 11-16-2007, 10:33 AM   #32

Liked 2059 Times on 828 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Just my take on When they come for your guns.

There is really only 2 options submit, or fight. If one was to burry their guns to keep them safe from confiscation then all it amounts to is giving up your guns sense they are not in your hand where they can do the most good.

If you stand and fight then yes you may die but you may win. The variables are too many to predict the outcome of a stand and fight. But we know the outcome of submission, and this is not expectable to me.

As rickrem700 said all guns have some registration some place and if you bought it legally then they will know you own it and if you cannot answer for it then your going to sit in a concentration camp I mean re-educational camp until you can. So why not just make the stand and fight it out until you die or win which ever. I got nothing to loose by fighting and all in the world to gain.

Running to the hills, not much of an option sense there will be about 50 million gun owners trying to run to the hills, and they will become over crowded and over hunted. Not to mention that the government is not that stupid and will know many will try to make a run for it.

Invite them in for coffee? Hell NO there my enemies I sure as hell will have no compassion for American traders that come to take my guns from me. If the 50 million trying to run to the hills will stop, turn around and fight then we will not have any gun confiscation. 50 million is one big assed Army to fight.

I use the 50 million amount because a large % will infact invite them in for coffee and donuts and give them there guns or be carted off to the gas chamber I mean re-education camps for re-education in how to become a good model so******t/communist

Old 11-16-2007, 02:25 PM   #33

I highly doubt they'de make slaves out of us,in that situation,I'd say if you gave up everything you had,and satisfied their wants,they'de tell you how nice you cooperated with them,Thank you,and leave peacefully.
If you tried to decieve them with the Coffee and Cake (or since you're British,Tea and Crumpets...hehe) And give them a few Junkers that you dug up out of your back yard planting flowers one day. Chances are,you'lle get sent to a Federal Pen and tortured until you talked.
Then you'de serve out a sentence for awhile.I highly doubt,Unless we have a Hitler style leader in power,that they'de use slavery as a means.
As for resisting,the outcome of that,if you're alone is almost a gimme.
Unless you have some serious firepower,and I'm not talking an Ak-47 or an RPK....Then chances are,they'lle be dragging your bullet ridden body,along with your guns away somewhere to be buried and never seen again.
However,I agree with the earlier statement that,if you get enough people together. Such as,random number,10,000 per Militia rounded up....x 48 states...then were talking serious resistance here. Say,this all went down right now,Hilary Clinton went to office,they amended the constitution,and they sent troops to get our guns. Our army is bogged down in Iraq right now,and with that kind of firepower in the hands of civilians,theres absolutly no feasable way to accomplish it.
And,if history serves correctly,our dictator president will be out kissing babies one second,laying on the ground with a hole in his skull the next.
Even with a full army,48,000 Civilians with weapons (Thats a very small figure) Is still one hell of a fighting force.
And I for one,will be in their ranks. No Adolf Hitler wanna be is going to infringe on my 2nd amendment rights,Reguardless of military prowess.
Vintovka Mosina 1891/30 with Monte Carlo Stock, Muzzle brake, bi-pod, custom bent bolt, tri-rail with x12 variable power AIM sports scope, range finder reticle green or red illumination, 2.5 IB match trigger.

Old 11-16-2007, 07:30 PM   #34

boris,

having read a bit of history, it always puzzles me that the only thing most americans think is that the french didn't fight......yes, the official government capitulated but the people did not: somehow the french resistance gets lost in all this american macho we're better than the french bulls..t.

by the time of wwII the french had been through the franco-prussian war, wwI, and then comes wwII. that's a lot of war within a short period of time. the US has never seen anything like it nor have we suffered as a populace through such almost nonstop wars. we have been isolated from the death and destruction of ongoing war and the aftermath of trying to recover from war. and yet we presume to sit in judgement of those that have an experience that we don't have nor do i hope we ever have.

i have traveled to the northeast corner of france and visited the many war cemetaries, gone to villages that no longer exist because of repeated wars, have seen the many crosses lined up in fields, have seen the bunkers still in fields and i have read the guests books at US cemetaries so i for one know that the french to this day appreciate our coming to help.

movie zombie

ps and its nice to think we'd all resist but i think the time for resistance has already passed us by. many of you fear hillary [who will not receive my vote] but the real damage to liberty and freedom in this country has been accomplished during this administration's tenure....and doors that have been opened won't be closed again no matter who is elected.

Old 11-16-2007, 10:17 PM   #35

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default When they come for your Guns? Responce to Borris the Brit??

Hello all

RON L here = SERESURPLUS

Borris

I'm really not interested in your opinion of My knowledge of History, Military or Police matter or even the time of day! You made a silly, stupid remark, then tried to back it up with I'm a Big Miliraty man and I was in the Police and Yes, then I called you a a LIAR! I know and can smell your kind from a mile away! I did 24 years in the US MILITARY, and never met a BRIT as lost as you are! No way that you were ever in or had any experience in the Military or Police as your own statements ring the Bullcrap bell! I've heard all the stories, had a few beers as well! Your kind always knows all, done al and been all, in the end, your a Soda jerk somewhere and not worthy of the newsgoups time or effort! Rant on if ya like, it matters not to me, or too many others in the group?

I don't have the Prove SQUAT mate, YOU DO, to keep any sort of CREDIBILTY anyhow? LOL Not that it's important to a lot of folks in FRANCE! I've met a lot of good folks in Toulon and a few other places a lot of *******s in paris and other places, not sure where you stand on that! Yes, my folks are Canadian and I have the sorry heritage of the French in france as my family tree, what a sorry bunch to decend from? Save me the They FOUGHT HARD DEAL? WE all know WW1 and WW2 proved they fougnt not near hard enough, soon enough or with any real sincerity? The french resistance would not had to have worked so hard if the FRENCH ARMY didn't roll over so fast?
No they would still have lost, but would have done so with some dam dignity? As it was they were the laughing stock of europe and have earned most folks distain of anything French!

As for where you live, hell you could in Pakistan, who cares? You say your in france, so be it, not that your providing any prrof toanything you say, so YUP, I'l label you a liar and be safe in that bet! Thats part of why your so hostile, pulling out the trailor park remarks, have known a lot of good folks in trailiors and would chose them over a blow hard like you anhy day! Thansk all the same! ours ina House of our own ownership and it has not wheels, LOL

Yes, Yes, provide all the data that A 5 YEAR OLD ON AOL COULD PHONEY UP, THAT WILL REALLY PROVE IT! LOL, YES WE ARE NOT LAUGHTING WITH YOU, BUT AT YOU! PLEASE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT, AS MY ENGLISH IS SO POOR?

In the end, tell your tales, offer the tyrants that would enslave you coffie, tea or your Wife and daughter, it matters not to us! In the end, a man kills his own snakes and you have to be smart enough to know the snake is even there? If thats too hard for you to understand e-mail it to some 4 year old here in the states 9If your not here already) and he or she will help you with that! An appology? Please don't hold your breath but please do accept our sympathy for being as lost as you are! I don't appologize to wanan be blow hards with an over inflated sense of them selves? Now, can you undertand that, or do you need an english to english translation guide, I'm sure they sell them in France or Canton Ohio?

RON L

Old 11-16-2007, 10:29 PM   #36

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default When they come for your guns, reponce to Movie Zombie!

Hello all/ Movie Zombie

Ron L here = SERESURPLUS

I saw your remarks to "Borris the BRIT"! I too have traveled War Torn Eurpoe and if you want to see total devistation, Look to the Russians? Modern Day Staligrad still bears more scars of war than most of FRANCE COMBINED! The Russiands were in it to win it! Didn't quit like the French leadership and MUCH OF THE POPULACE! The FRENCH rolled over after a few major battles, in the end, they quit, didn't fight hard or soon enough!@ I hate the communist system but I did admire the fight the russian folks had! If the leadership had quit, the people would have fough on, contrast that to the FRENCH that rolled over the first chance they had, making the resisence the only hero's in the bunch! They would not would have to fight near as hard if they didn't have to fight a total battle after the army gave in! I've been to the same places you have and Visit paris and a few places near Paris, ask the opinion of America and what we did in WW1 or WW2, would they laugh at you or scorn you! YUP, they would and did, I had to keep a lot of my mates from beating a lot of french ass when we were there! Now Near Touon, and Marcces, it was 100% different, folks actually appreciated americans and our efforts, hell all the allies efforts, stark contrast! Just my opinion, your entitled to your opinion, milage might varry?

Old 11-16-2007, 10:57 PM   #37

my trip was 5 years ago, i wasn't looking to be in the area, saw more than i wanted re war devastation....and i walked away sad and depressed having walked the forts, etc. i read those guest books which were filled with thanks to americans....and this after 50 years! given all that i'd heard about the supposed french not being thankful, i was surprised to say the least to read page after page at different locations still thanking us. so you've had one experience, i've had another. you have one opinion, i have another. simple.

re the russians: different history, different location, different politic.....and a heck of a lot more of them. and while they fought with great fierceness agaiinst the nazi invaders, they certainly turned into sheeple afterward.....but i'd argue no more so than we the people under this current administration.

but the real issue in this thread is what we the people of the US have done or will do when they come for our guns. people of different nations are more alike than the are dissimlar. we all have the same motivations and desires....... the intrusions into our privacy, the elimination of habeous corpus, the trashing of the Constitution by this administration [with the consent of congress] since 2000 has shown that we people are more like the pre wwII germans, the post wwII russians, and the french who rolled over than i care to admit: we accept it.

i'm wondering if coming for our guns will be the straw that breaks the Union's back......

movie zombie

Old 11-17-2007, 11:25 AM   #38

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default When they come for our guns?

Hello all

Ron L here = SERESURPLUS

SECOND RESPONCE TO MOVIEVOMBIE!

Yup, if you saw many part of Europe, you saw the left over Devistation? France did not get it near as bad as Russia, and as well germany after the war? How so, was the Russian effort against the Same Nazi types so different? Same Enemy, same goal in mind (Nazi Domination), big difference, UNLIKE FRANCE, RUSSIA would have fought to the last man, woman and child, the French were to busy dropping to thier knee's?

I've seen more than half of the French I met, that could care less what America and what the rest of the Allies did for them in WW1 and WW2, I taveled to 10 different major cities in France, so, yes, my overall experience might have been different than yours, how many did you go to and could you speak the language? I could and I heard all the nasty, behind the back remarks and called thier asses on it each time! I did hear many others that were positive and always told them how much it was appreciated, so it's not I hate all french thing! I call a Spade a Spade and Like this Borris dude, anyone can claim anyhting here on the net, make up phoney websites, add thier name to the CIA and NSA roster as I had friends do to me one Xmas, (NOT FUNNY)

Old 11-17-2007, 12:47 PM   #39

Liked 2059 Times on 828 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

The intrusion into privacy has been an ongoing thing for many years there is nothing new about it being exclusive to this administration. Many people either do not know or just do not want to believe that both Jimmy Carter and Billery Clinton both also signed warrantless wiretap authorizations while they were in office. How long has cities been putting up cameras to watch people this started before this administration.

Elimination of habeas corpus, is authorized by the Constitution and has been done 4 times in the history of the U.S.. Congress does not have to authorize it, the President can Eliminate it with in his powers granted by the constitution. But to be fair it has its limits too.

Trashing of the Constitution has been going on for many more years then this administration has been in office, every time an administration wants to restrict, remove or ban gun ownership they are attacking the Constitution. Every one of them wants to remove free speech deep inside. It all boils down to what one wishes to believe about an administration.

The income tax is and has been viewed as un-Constitutional even though a Amendment was passed authorizing levying taxes in the early 1900ís so******t security was ruled un-Constitutional by our Supreme courts until a slick maneuvering of FDR to get Congress to pass a bill allowing him to appoint 4 more judges to the supreme court, and he appointed 4 that supported his views on so******t security.

Here is a bill that directly threatens our very freedoms in many ways.
H.R. 808, The Department of Peace and Nonviolence Act
With this bill being passed and becoming law the dept. of peace would have authority to ban all handguns give authority to the dreaded U.N. over America and itís people. Decide when and what wars can be fought. Along with many other things. This bill is a direct attack on our Constitutional rights.

The way I see it is, don't blame the Government when it is the people who fundamentally allows it to happen

Old 11-17-2007, 02:29 PM   #40

Default Moviezombie

Please do not be offered by the comments of Ronseresurplus if the fact was known he hasen't got a clue where France was until recently when he looked it up on 5th. grade atlas, let alone been there. You are right in what you say the US are held in great esteme here and when they celebrate the liberation there are a profusion of the US flags everywhere. Brittany was liberated by US forces in early July 1944.

Both Caen and St. Malo where leavelled by the allies with great loss of life, but the invasion came too late sadly for the 80 odd resisitance fighters being held by the Gestapo in their HQ in Caen, they where shot the moment they got the news of the landing. French resistance fighters did manage to get to the hospital in Caen and using bedclothes soaked in blood laid out a large red cross in the courtyard to indicate to allied aircraft that the hospital was occupied. (They where decorated after the war).

And now for Ronald.........The main reason the Russians suffered greater losses than anyone else Ron, is that they are a slavic nation, and the nasty Nazi's didn't like them, in fact they where regarded as being sub-human. The man in charge, if you have read your history books was Comrade Stalin. Nasty Comrade Stalin had a scorched earth policy, on retreating the Red Army destroyed anything of value. The Russians lost over 21 million people in the war, but your friend Comrade Stalin killed 18 million of them. Every Russian soldier taken by the Germans, and later repatriated by the Allies came to a sticky end.
...........and now Ronald it's time to draw this entertaining exchange to a close, from a light hearted amusing banter you have taken things far to seriously, I have to admit in calling me a liar on a public forum and suggested that I have produced two bogus websites to impress you annoyed me a little, sadly you have been spending too much time in the recliner, I have a life and I am over it. But showing yourself to be a Moron is OK! I defend it to the last, that what's freedom is all about Ron. But let me tell you, it's OK to make a mistake, and if you want to get it off your chest please email direct.

On a serious note guys from one who has suffered confiscation, if you wish to continue shooting far into the future, join the NRA.........learn from what happened in the UK, if you don't stick together with one association fighting polically for your rights the anti's will pick you off one by one, join the NRA!