When they come for our guns... - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > When they come for our guns...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 03:21 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

Actually nobody here has the right idea. Fact is if the .gov decided to go door to door during some sweeping confiscation they will be expecting resistance from a few idividuas. They will also be perfectly willing and able to "pry it from your cold dead hands".

If such a confiscation were to occur it would be due to some massive shift in government policy that alot of folks would already be furious over. Finding people willing to bring the fight to them rather than wait for the JBTs to come knocking would not be as hard as you think in that case. How many people here on this site alone do you think could arm a 10-15 man unit? Now go to ARFCOM or THR and ask the same question. There are a handful of us that are capable of equiping a resistance force the likes of which has never been seen.

Tell me when was the last time a super power was able to defeat a determined non-uniformed force hiding amongst a civilian population? If you think Vietnam or Iraq was/is bad just imagine the same thing here. Think they would be willing to use air strikes or artillery on U.S soil? As long as enough people were willing to fight no such action would be possible by the .gov.

The problem is I question if your average american would have the will and fortitude to fight an oppresive government anymore.

Old 11-13-2007, 01:58 PM   #22

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default When they come for our guns?

Hello all

RON L here = SERESURPLUS

Without wanting to bore anyone with tales of empty shell casings hitting the floor, Rambo Like yells or more of the rest, simple to say, when they come, THEY WILL PROBABLY WIN? They will need to pack a LUNCH and bring a LOT OF BODY BAGS! I'm 51 years old, spent most of my youth in the SERVICE PROTECTING the CONSTITUTION, when they chose to dis-band that, OR DIS-REGUARD IT! All the gloves come off! I will give as good as I will get, I have no Fantasy's that I will survive the ocasion, but neither will a good part of those that came to my Door, Pure and simple, Grumpy old man, who Just wants to be left alone, Mostly law Abiding, but really don't react well to Gun Grabbers of any kind?

Old 11-13-2007, 05:05 PM   #23

Default Offer them a coffee!

In the very unlikely even that some Federal Goverment body have the laws passed to collect up all your firearms over there, and they sent a bunch of stormtroopers to gather them up, anybody with a half a brain will invite them calmly in, offer them all a collee or a glass of tea, sympathise with their lot, and give them something. Grandad's old double 12 bore (with the one remaining hammer), a couple of air guns and a single shot 410! The point is give them something, anything that will pacify them, and waive them 'cheerio' out the gate! They will have a lot to do, remember the guys they send to do this job will be well trained and equiped........not worth losing your life over, or indeed any member of your family. Anybody else this department will send will not likely be highly trained and unprepared for confrontation.

There will no doubt be rednecks holding out in their trailers to the last, but it won't be for long and will only fuel the goverments position that all gun owners are dangerous crackpots......but although this is an ideal subject for a forum because this can go on forever I do not think in the US it would ever go that far. Whilst all gun owns speak with one voice, through the NRA I think it's just grist for the mill..........

Old 11-14-2007, 12:20 AM   #24

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default When they come for your Guns?

Hello all and BORIS!

RON L here = SERESURPLUS

Boris

When they come for your guns, thier will it be the CHIT CHAT atmosphere that you sudguest, they will use ground search radar and imagaging and you will not be able to buy them off with some ruusted, busted junk! Don't you see, when the chips fall like that, it will be TOTAL! None of your smile and bull**** games will work and you, like so many will probably go to your knees? I'm not built like that and I will not let it happen without a fight! You idea of how it will be will get you hearder into a cattle car just like 1939 and sent off to where ever they need a slave!

When the laws all break down to the point they can do this, your silly little plan will get you time as a slave, I'd rater die than that and will give them a fight to remember, No, I won't win, but neither will I live on my knee's either! Good luck to you and yours with that plan as you will die later than I, but as a slave and with nothing left of who you were or what you are! Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I did 24 years in that Gov that would do these things to you and I know what they are capable of!

Old 11-14-2007, 07:51 AM   #25

Listen mate I live in a village in Brittany, France where it happened, it's one of the highest resistance areas to Nazi occupation in France. There is a memorial down the road to 13 members of the resistance and SOE who where shot..... People where rounded up from here and sent to Germany for labour, so much so that at the end of the war the countryside had to be give assistance because there was not enough people to work the land.

Yet they are still still digging out stens, MP40's, pistols out walls, and attics here. Don't talk to be about bull**** you have never been invaded or occupied so I don't think you can talk. All this talk about being made of better stuff is absolute crap, if it happens you will do exactly what every other sane family man will do, the best for your family and friends, and it you think I am playing games I can assure you I'm not, I'd rather tackle occupanion troops and spe******t units armed and expecting resistance....did think of that?

Old 11-15-2007, 03:52 AM   #26

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default When they come for your guns! Borris Take Notice!

Hello all

RON L here = SERESURPLUS

This goes out to Borris! That makes sence, that your in France, they rolled over to the German occupation faster than a Whore on the street on payday! I don't need advice on occupation from folks that GAVE IN and HAD TO BE PULLED OUT OF THAT OCCUPATION BY SOME OF MY RELATIVES!

Your anwser of "OFFER THEM a a COFFIE", was about the most lame and sure example of you willing to drop to your knee's as My earlier post sudguested! My Family is of canadian decent, those along with Brits, American and other that had to SAVE FRANCE FROM THE GERNAM BOOT! Spare me the "I know it all as I like in a country that gave up way to easily"! Sure proof of stock that would offe the troops coffie and dam near anything else they wanted! Sorry to say Old "Mate", many here in America and Britian won't go that way!

Will many of us FALL, YUP! Never sid it would not be so! Will they win maybe, but will take a Body count that will make them earn each and every home they take! Unlike FRANCE in WW2, we don't have the rest of the Alles to save out ass?

Tell ya what Borris, you do it your way (On your knee's begging for your life) and I'll do it mine and take part in the body count! I've speant 24 years in the Military and know what they are capable of! Can you even claim one day in any Militray? I really doubt it and if your like so many I met in France, you'll side with anyone not in Amercan interest anyhow, so good ridence to ya! Spare us the WE did it all drivel, we know who pulled your ass out of the jaws of the German war machine! I don't care what they find today, it what they did then that counts!

RON L

Old 11-15-2007, 07:32 AM   #27

Default Redneck

There is absolutly no way to argue with one so ill informed and ignorant, and if you have ever traveled further than your trailer park, achieved a little more than a 5th. grade education it might dawn on you that other people are intitled to a different view.

I am a Brit and have experience in both military and police and I choose to live in France (I assume you know where that is sunshine, if you don't get your 5th. grade globe out and take a look, it's the big country on the right of Europe!). I am currently active in LE public and private sector lawenforcement in an occupation that puts me the 5th. prefered terrorist target. I flew back from Somalia two weeks ago (that's in Africa) after working on the Kenya/Somali border, so kick back in the recliner open another can of beer and enjoy the game.................

Oh before I close Bubba I thought I might give you a little homework that might shine some light on your land of ignorance, search for a place called VERDUN, yes it is in France, you remember. The French lost over one million men in that battle alone. I have worked with Legionaires and I would go through doors anywhere with them, rather than someone like you...............

Old 11-15-2007, 02:53 PM   #28

Default Ron

Brother Ron; you are a grouchy old fart arn't you? you remind me of me!!! I like that in a person, I love to read all everybodys different ideas and thoughts, Don't beat these guys up to much, some just havent looked at all of the angles and need help or advise, don't get me wrong I don't claim to have all the answers, but am informed more than most!!! I have read all of your post and a few others and realize your not a rookie, and I agree inviting them in for coffee and doughnuts while giving then a few beater guns is not going to do the trick!!! What Boris is trying to do is use deception as a tool and in the right application is priceless, problem is this is not the right application, what he has to realize is darn near every firearm is registered these days and you will be held accountable for it's whereabouts, and until it is accounted for you will set your a$$ in sing sing, this is a big problem for most already, being as I personaly have given away more firearms than most people have owed in a life time not to mention the two Browning semi-autos I lost at the bottom of a lake in a boating accident just recently, so how am I supposed to produce these firearms, anywho it really dos'nt matter much like yourself I'm not giving them the first 22 round if they want mine they are going to have to work for it!!!

If you run your just going to die tired!!!

Old 11-15-2007, 08:07 PM   #29

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default When they come for your guns! Responce to Borris!

Hello all

Ron L here = SERESURPLUS

Responce to BORRIS:

OH I see, your a Brit now? You use a Russian type of Name, claim to be a brit, (Of course with all sorts of Military experience as well as Law Enforcement") ?? Way too funny to be taken seriously! Your obviously some one who knows? Yea, Trailior park, thats it? LOL I love how when someojne is full of it, they get out the insults, I'm just reminding you of Frances less than stellar war status in not just 1 world war but 2? LOL Look that up in your history book and you might figure out how that came out? If it were not for America, canada and yes, the UK, fance would have become a german stste! if your too lost to know that,m I an't and won't help you!

You have no argument, as you know I am right and I have called you on your silly bull**** "offer them a Coffie" responce, that was less than lame, it was just well, SAD! LOL Anyone that knows anything about Law Enforcement or the Military knows that it would not work except for the most lost LE and MILITARY and even that won't save your ass? I understand your desire to try and fool them, but you and I both know it's bull****, so give it up, you screwed up, got called on it, and now are a sore loser? I could really care less! One more slave going to his chains in a volentary status? In the end, thats your plan? Wear, real weak! No Brit I know and I know a lot of them, yes, been to England and France and all over the world and I know a lost fool when I read him here!

I'm well aware of the Losses France took, they did so, as they didn't fight hard enough, long enough or when it counted most! If you know anything about the WW1 and WW2 you would know the russians lost more than that so many times, it's the difference between quiters and winners! The russians woukld have fought to the last man, the French, well, they would have went a lot faster and a lot less effort! Talk about not knowing the history of a country that you claim to live in and work?

OH now it's Somolia, oh it's in Africa, what are your claim now to be some sort of Merc? Man, your lies just get away from you don't they Borris? LOL Hey, thanks for the laugh any how! Wanna be folks don't really impress me a lot! Go try and convince someone that might believe your claims!

Me, I'll sit here in the here and now, not some Fantasy!

Old 11-15-2007, 08:17 PM   #30

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default When they come for your guns? Responce to Rick!

Hello all/ Rick

Ron L here = SERESURPLUS

Responce to Rick!

Grouchy? Yea, I guess, Tired of wanna be types on these sorts of newsgroups, Yea, I guess that too, I guess I'm i good company with ya, thanks!

I don't beat them up at all, I call them on thier bull****, pure and simple! No time or energy for these types of folks that have all the anwsers and are so full of it?

Yup, No Rookie, No claim of all the anwsers either, but sure are capable of more than "Invite them in for coffie and dougnuts"? That sort of silly responce won't do in this newsgroup and he needs to know that! As for the hidden agenda idea he has, if it were don't corectly, it might buy you some time, but with a real push, they would know what you had and would be coming with a basic list anyhow? No one can hide all they have and what they do and anyone that thinks so, is gonna have a rude awakening? LOL You can try and fool them, yes, you can cashe some items, but as in what our Hero in France said, Look at all the weapons they still find in France? What happened to thier owners? The few that did fight were killed, many more just chose to let it go and live like slaves till someone else freed thier Precious FRANCE!

In the end, we can meet them with the proper responce that Tyrants deserve, the wrong end of the gun they are thier to get, get it they might, but only after a lot of of them are dead and gone and a lot of body bags are filled! Have lived a long and good life, see no reason to live it out as a slave!

Rick, it's simple, you know it, I know and deep in that mush of a brain Borris knows it too, you won't win, but it's better fighting and losing then giving up and being a pawn? He's got his option, I have mine, we can agree to dis-agree!