When my now ex-wife left - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > When my now ex-wife left

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 02:19 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaww View Post
I would marry again if I could find a woman that can stand to be around me for more then 5 minutes. If there is a next time I will make sure we are more compatable then the first one.
Agreed, here too.

Old 07-13-2009, 09:16 AM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

When I fired #2 it cost me the equivalent of a top shelf Mercedes-Benz. Worth every penny though to be rid of the B1tch. I've been very happily married to #3 for 14 years now. There are great women out there, you do have to be a bit lucky though.

TXnorton

Old 07-13-2009, 09:37 AM   #23
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I never had the experience, my wife passed 19 years ago. I raised two great kids (son is 22, daughter is 23) and never found a replacement for her. A good freind explaind it the best "if I ever want to get married again, I'll find I woman I like, let her kick me in the nuts and buy her a house, it saves all the lawyer fees". My girlfriend has been with me for four years, keeps her own home and understand that I will never marry again. It is a good relationship. I like my struff and even as a kid it was noted that I don't share well with others It would be cool that have that long term relationship but the odds are against it. Much respect to those that make it happen.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.