When the Hell did THIS Happen!!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > When the Hell did THIS Happen!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 04:36 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default When the Hell did THIS Happen!!

9/11 Memorial Celebration, and it didn't happen in this country!!

Did anyone see this covered by the US Media??

People get the government they deserve.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-10-2010, 04:48 PM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I believe this happened last year. Yes, I had seen coverage of this, but it was not on local TV, it was an interwebz link.

Israel is one country that can definitely identify with being a target for terrorism based purely on a religious difference.

Yet another reason to scrap the billions we are paying to various lame ducks around the world, secure our borders and help Israel secure theirs. It's in our long term best interests, unlike funding everyone else on the planet.

JD

Old 08-10-2010, 04:51 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Our memorial is on the way. Its in the form of a Mosque at Ground Zero...........

Old 08-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #4

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by falseharmonix View Post
Our memorial is on the way. Its in the form of a Mosque at Ground Zero...........
That's funny. I just got a new program for my laptop called Parachuting Simulator. You start at the yoke of an airliner, then you set a course and practice jumping out of the plane and hitting the silk.

Old 08-10-2010, 05:09 PM   #5
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Too many putrid cowards in this country want never again to be reminded of 9-11. They prefer to put if out of their heads and pretend it never happened. Have a look here: American Thinker: Free Speech Lawsuit: NYC Bans '9/11 Images'

Thank you, Israel.

Old 08-10-2010, 05:13 PM   #6

New York believes that constructing something, anything at the site where the towers fell would create a new target for radical Islam.

Cowards!!!

Last edited by dunerunner; 08-10-2010 at 05:20 PM.

Old 08-10-2010, 05:17 PM   #7
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
New York believes that constructing something, anything at the site whe the towers fell would create a new target for radical Islam.

Cowards!!!
Whoa! Hey, easy there. MOST New Yorkers MOST EMFREAKINGPHATICALLY DO NOT WANT that mosque at all. It's dhimmi-mayor Bloomberg and his cronies and the few who stand in support of it who are the cowards.

Old 08-10-2010, 05:22 PM   #8

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I hope that whoever the dumb schmuck is that decides he will contract to build the Mosque has enough set away for retirement. I can't imagine that anyone will want to do business with him after they build that monstrosity.....

Old 08-10-2010, 05:26 PM   #9

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by falseharmonix View Post
I hope that whoever the dumb schmuck is that decides he will contract to build the Mosque has enough set away for retirement. I can't imagine that anyone will want to do business with him after they build that monstrosity.....
I heard a Construction Manager in NYC on Rush the other day. He was saying that most of the workers and companies he has come in contact with will never lift one nail in the construction of the Mosque. Let's hope that is true, and they can't find anyone to build it. I imagine if they use non-union labor, the building might just mysteriously fall over before being finished.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 08-10-2010, 05:31 PM   #10

Talking about a monument. What happened to that? It's been 9 friggin' years! What does it take to decide to build a memorial at the site, turning it into a shrine dedicated to all those who lost there lives in the attack and it's aftermath?

There should be a National Memorial at Ground Zero, another at the Pentagon and one at the site of the crash of United Airlines Flight 93 in Shanksville, Pennsylvania!

I'd rather my tax money be spent on that, than on extending unemployment benefits, giving Congress a pay raise, Bailing out Wall Street, sending the First Lady to Spain, Bailing out Fannie and Freddy, and Extending Health Care to everyone in the Country!

Those you mention in your post bkt are idiots. They should be thrown out of office. They are a National Disgrace and bring discredit on the good folks living in New York.