What's your recurring dream? - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

What's your recurring dream?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2012, 11:19 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 45 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 22

I used to have a recurring dream of being in a car going in reverse and I can't slow it down or stop it. I try applying the brakes and the car doesn't even slow down.

Old 05-16-2012, 02:16 AM   #32

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Everybody dreams... sometimes we remember what we dreamed, sometimes not... but I always remember some kind of dreams, since I was a child ....always post-apocalyptic ... empty city ...is a cold night ...we're hiding from "something" ...by a fireplace... me and my dad he holds a shotgun... I'm sitting in the floor thinking while held a revolver (a SS 6" 357) ...all I hear is the wood burning in the fireplace, the sound of steps (my dad, walking looking out of the window, he's on guard) ....then the sounds fade away and all I hear is silence... the "something" jumps on me from behind... then I wake up!
F**K!
This is weird, in Maracaibo-Venezuela we don't have "COLD" nights, hell not even talk about fireplaces, the average temp is like 100 deg. in summer... I have this dream since I was a kid, and from those days I already dreamed that I was an adult (around 40) and dad is an elder person...
I don't dream this every night, maybe 3 or 4 times a year... is the only dream that I can say that always remember vividly
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 05-16-2012, 02:45 AM   #33

Liked 1329 Times on 848 Posts
Likes Given: 805

My reaccuring dreams are of falling. And of my truck being stolen.

My wife tells me I have talked/ yelled my fallen comrades names before but I do not remember any dream on those occasions
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.

Old 05-16-2012, 02:47 AM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2924 Times on 1721 Posts

Yeah I get mad at my girl for waking me up. Until she explains I was screaming. I don't remember.

Old 05-16-2012, 03:55 AM   #35

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Sleep aptnia keeps me from sleeping whole nights, I wake roughly 30-40 times each night. So I don't remember most dreams but the one that stands out repeatedly started years back while on a trip returning from Oklahoma , a couple hours after I had already passed a stretch of road a bridge collapsed sending multiple cars in a river, some just didn't see it till it was to late.
Shortly after I would dream that I drove my truck over the bridge into the water with my much younger son and daughter, now I can swim but they couldn't. So underwater I grab the closest one and get clear of the truck and swim to the surface, realizing the other was still under, so I have to let go of one to go get the other, by the time I come up the other is sinking again, after frantic back and forth I have both at surface and can't keep our heads above water as I have both kids in both arms.I Just cant kick hard enough to keep us all above water. I realize I have to make a choice, but just can't let go of either,I tell them I love them, and we all three just slip under the water while I hold them tight,, thats where I wake up, sweating and sometimes yelling. Makes me get up and check on them to this day,,

Old 05-18-2012, 09:09 AM   #36
RiverRat68
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 120 Times on 56 Posts
Likes Given: 37

My dream is that I have learned how to hack into the IRS computer system and have deleated everyones debts and as a parting gesture I have given every taxpayor a $20,000 refund. I wish I had a $5.00 bill for everytime I have had this dream!!!