What's in the Knowledge Base??
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > What's in the Knowledge Base??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 01:22 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default What's in the Knowledge Base??

So, what’s this Knowledge Base all about and what’s contained in there? The Knowledge Base was set up for this website to provide, for its members, how to guides and information from Real World Situations and past history. A lot of these articles and posts are from people with many years of experience in the given fields they discuss and come complete with pictures for ease of use.

So, what kind of articles are we talking about? Below is a list of the current information that is contained in the Knowledge Base – with more being added all the time:

World War Steel Cased .45s

Terminal Ballistics

Bed Side Concealment

Handloading With Military Surplus Powder

Interview: Master Gunsmith Brett Evans

Reloading Cost Breakdown For .223. Does It "Pay" To Reload?

Creating a Standard Deviation calculator in MS Excel

How To: Build an AR Lower Receiver

Tumbling loaded ammo THE TEST

Critical Headspace

OODA Loop & Combat Mindset

What do I Need to Reload?

How To: Measure YOUR Length of Pull

U.S. Army~Between the .38 and .45 ACP

Working with an Engraver

How To Sight-In A Hunting Rifle

Food Guide

Water Purification

Firearms for a Survival group and why?

So, how do I get access to the Knowledge Base? There are two ways. You can submit an article yourself. Something that is well written, with pictures, for the rest of the folks to read and learn from. If it is accepted, you will become a “published” author here at the website and you will receive an upgraded membership. You will officially be a sponsoring member of this website. The other way, which is also beneficial, is to sponsor the website for $12 for a one year membership. Proceeds go to the further development of the website and to keep it running.

Either method is encouraged and both allow you access to the Knowledge Base where many more articles and posts are planned from the current contributors, and probably a few others we don’t yet know about.

Give it some thought – there are some great articles in there that could be of use to you moving forward.

JD

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-14-2008, 03:00 AM   #2

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

bump bump bump bump

Old 08-14-2008, 04:03 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Spam!!!!

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 08-14-2008, 01:29 PM   #4

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt g View Post
Spam!!!!
Nice.

JD