Whats for dinner?? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Whats for dinner??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2011, 01:52 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

My wife made a meatloaf with scalloped potatoes, and homemade peach cobbler. And of course some of her wonderful tea. I actually have some for lunch tomorrow!

"I CAN'T SEE MY BALD HEAD IN THIS BULK HEAD, SAILOR! WHY IN THE HELL NOT? AM I NOT PRETTY ENOUGH FOR YOU TO SHINE IT SO I CAN SEE MY BALD HEAD?" ~Lt. Vincent Folvs~

"Let the Marines storm the bunker and get shot at. We'll just blow their asses up from 50 miles out to sea." ~Admiral Josh Chinres~

"If you hit your head on my ship, you'd better not get your blood on my deck, Sailor." ~Ensign Vincent Van Burq~

Old 04-06-2011, 02:49 AM   #12

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

BBQ'd thick pork loin chops, marinated in soy sauce. Baked potato and green beans. Cooked it in the poring rain.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 04-06-2011, 04:42 AM   #13

A big 'ol baked possum, with candied yams, fresh polk salad, cornbread, and a buttermilk pie, and sweet ice tea.Yummm Yummm!
And a little corn whiskey, and a fine $5 cigar to finish it up!

And you thought Granpa Jones was dead! Heee Hawwww!

Old 04-06-2011, 05:46 AM   #14

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Baked pork short ribs, about 2" thick.

Marinated in my wife's special soy, ginger, garlic and secret Asian spices. Sided with some Brussel's sprouts sauteed with bacon in chicken stock.

One of my favorites...

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 04-06-2011, 05:52 AM   #15

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Baked pork short ribs, about 2" thick.

Marinated in my wife's special soy, ginger, garlic and secret Asian spices. Sided with some Brussel's sprouts sauteed with bacon in chicken stock.

One of my favorites...
Sir I dont like you right now. The brussel sprouts sent me over the top, I love em.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 04-06-2011, 01:29 PM   #16

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctherock View Post
Sir I dont like you right now. The brussel sprouts sent me over the top, I love em.
And the Brussel's Sprouts right now are amazing. I've always loved them but this season they are especially yummy.

When I met my wife she could not boil water successfully, but she is really starting to enjoy the whole cooking experience now.

Night before last was some young asparagus tossed in olive oil and dusted with fresh pepper and sea salt then put under the broiler for about 2 minutes. It was awesome, and super simple.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."